Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! (3078 Views)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by ExploreFeelings(f): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Heartbreak is painful but it is even more painful to see your ex move on when you are still stuck in the past. I cannot just get used to seeing him with other girls and posting about how happy he is when I am miserable.
I don't know if I should disappear from social media for some time to help me get over this pain. Even his friends keep posting about him and how happy he is. I just don't know what to do?
Should I block him or should I just keep checking up on his life on social media? I'm trying so hard not to stalk him but I can't help it.
I'm always checking his social media pages to see how his life is going? How were you able to handle this after breakup? What's the best way to move on with my life? Should I block him totally or just stay friends with him?
I keep feeling the urge to post about my breakup and how painful it is. But my friends advised me not to, that it wouldn't help me. Heartbreak can really push someone to make rash decisions.
But it's time for me to focus on my life and take control of my life. Can't let this heartbreak ruin my life forever.
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/disappearing-from-social-media-after-breakup/

1 Like

Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Bola146(f): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Lawlab249: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Chai
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Untainted007: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2021
His moving on shud be a reason you should move on too, but dont rush into another relationship all because u need to move on. Focus on developing urself and making urself better than he left you. By the time u focus on making urself a better person, its then you will realise that its glad he's not in ur life again cos u will achieve more than u can imagine.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by HeOrShe: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2021
He might also be feeling miserable more than you do bcoz of the break up but he choose to make it look as if he is comfortable.

The best thing you would do is to block him from all SM and even his friends also post his pictures just block them too.. You are not being childish but rather you are protecting your mental health..

And if there is anyway both of happens to see.. Just greet him like an old friend and keep ur move..

The truth is that he has somehow noticed that u feel bad about the breakup and seeing him with other babes, so he decide to hurt you more.. So block him and move on.

It will help you move on faster.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by dan9ice(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Don't kill yourself
Most time out ex don't really moved on oo
They just look for pain killer(it could be any gender), after some while, they'll adapt..
Since you're a '' she" looking for pain killer might lead you to another pain, you ought to be extremely careful, before you'll tag all '' he" are whatever that might suit your crude words

Its easy for guys to move on
Basically what they need is psuusy and you can literally get it anywhere.. They can actually pay for it... Order it.. It's very affordable and cheap.

Why are you still snooping around his social handle, abi you you still like the dude?

If we check well well, na you fit be the problem behind the breakup..
Sister Move on sha

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by rayvelez(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Somebody son will find you soon
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Gadafii: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2021
All na farcade, when people break up, there is always a move between the two to see who moved on real quick and faster, either by posting new catches or acting non chalant about everything, but eventually as time progress, you will begin to see that the person you left has something special about them u will always remember even when u try hard to push it back, except you were never genuinely in love with them.

When I broke up with my first true girlfriend, we didn't break up per say, we just stopped talking to each other, at first i blocked her from seeing my status, tried everything possible to forget about her, it was hard for me, I don't know for her, but guess what.??

On my birthday, that's almost a year we fell out, she sent me a simple birthday text, all our memories came rushing on my like an avalanche, that was how I texted her back, from there we started chatting back, and eventually reconciled, till now we are still together and stronger and better than we were before that break up

While we was apart, I tried to date other girls, but there was always something off, these new girls aren't anything close to my girl, my girl knows me well like the back of her hand, she knows what I want to hear and when, I am more relaxed and my self around her, I could fart in her face and she would never take offense, instead calls me ode or mumu, we are that close now, I call her bro, she calls me chief or boss and we are dating lol

Above all, she's not materialistic, not the regular urgent 2k type of girl, last time I checked, her account balance is very balanced cool, her family are comfortable enough for her, so she doesn't put too
much pressure on me, she practically avoids us going to places where we would spend lots of money, she would rather lay naked on me at home eating chicken and chips or perfait.

So OP, if you this type of girl, who added value to him, or not a liability instead, he will soon realise that girls like u are scarce outside and trace his steps back to you, except u cheated and he found out which %99 of guys can never forgive (they will rather pretend to forgive so that they can continue to drill the punanii, while they secretly look for another person to replace you)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by dacblogger: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Gadafii:
All na farcade, when people break up, there is always a move between the two to see who moved on real quick and faster, either by posting new catches or acting non chalant about everything, but eventually as time progress, you will begin to see that the person you left has something special about them u will always remember even when u try hard to push it back, except you were never genuinely in love with them.

When I broke up with my first true girlfriend, we didn't break up per say, we just stopped talking to each other, at first i blocked her from seeing my status, tried everything possible to forget about her, it was hard for me, I don't know for her, but guess what.??

On my birthday, that's almost a year we fell out, she sent me a simple birthday text, all our memories came rushing on my like an avalanche, that was how I texted her back, from there we started chatting back, and eventually reconciled, till now we are still together and stronger and better than we were before that break up

While we was apart, I tried to date other girls, but there was always something off, these new girls aren't anything close to my girl, my girl knows me well like the back of her hand, she knows what I want to hear and when, I am more relaxed and my self around her, I could fart in her face and she would never take offense, instead calls me ode or mumu, we are that close now, I call her bro, she calls me chief or boss and we are dating lol

Above all, she's not materialistic, not the regular urgent 2k type of girl, last time I checked, her account balance is very balanced cool, her family are comfortable enough for her, so she doesn't put too
much pressure on me, she practically avoids us going to places where we would spend lots of money, she would rather lay naked on me at home eating chicken and chips or perfait.

So OP, if you this type of girl, who added value to him, or not a liability instead, he will soon realise that girls like u are scarce outside and trace his steps back to you, except u cheated and he found out which %99 of guys can never forgive (they will rather pretend to forgive so that they can continue to drill the punanii, while they secretly look for another person to replace you)
You're 100% right...
That bro part got me tho... grin I do same with hubby too and if you hear us insulting ourselves you will wonder what's going on but that's just the way we connect to ourselves.we insult ourselves but nobody takes it personal.
You should try n Marry your g.f. girls like that are hard to come by.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2021
You are a woman so I got nothing to tell you. Go and gossip wit your mother
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Gadafii: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2021
dacblogger:

You're 100% right...
That bro part got me tho... grin I do same with hubby too and if you hear us insulting ourselves you will wonder what's going on but that's just the way we connect to ourselves.we insult ourselves but nobody takes it personal.
You should try n Marry your g.f. girls like that are hard to come by.
religion and tribe is the problem brother, very painful thing

we even joke about how i will propose to her, i told her i will text her to marry me, she said she wont reply the text, i asked her so we are in a cruise ship or the maldive sipping nice whine and she wont reply such text, she just burst laugh like mumu cheesy
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by doubleZ88(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2021
what if it was the other way round?
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Mastakija(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Who broke the up
You or him?
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Lmao
It’s the way op added “source” in the end

Anyway, I’ve read somewhere that in many cases girls tend to feel the hurt immediately, and boys do after a while.
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by brosom(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2021
At this stage, u don't even have what it takes to do the needful talk more of blocking him.

Just talk to Jesus, he'll heal u and at the end it would be like as if he never happened in ur life.
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Danjikanbauchi: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Stop checking his social media pages. You can block him and his friends from every handle they are connecting with you. Them get yourself busy with work and friends that love you.
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Mrnakeina(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
From personal experience, drop social media for a month or 2. I mean completely switch to 'torch light phone' and deliberately work on moving on.
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by dacblogger: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gadafii:
religion and tribe is the problem brother, very painful thing

we even joke about how i will propose to her, i told her i will text her to marry me, she said she wont reply the text, i asked her so we are in a cruise ship or the maldive sipping nice whine and she wont reply such text, she just burst laugh like mumu cheesy
It's sis ooh... grin grin
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by N3wman: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExploreFeelings:
Heartbreak is painful but it is even more painful to see your ex move on when you are still stuck in the past. I cannot just get used to seeing him with other girls and posting about how happy he is when I am miserable.
I don't know if I should disappear from social media for some time to help me get over this pain. Even his friends keep posting about him and how happy he is. I just don't know what to do?
Should I block him or should I just keep checking up on his life on social media? I'm trying so hard not to stalk him but I can't help it.
I'm always checking his social media pages to see how his life is going? How were you able to handle this after breakup? What's the best way to move on with my life? Should I block him totally or just stay friends with him?
I keep feeling the urge to post about my breakup and how painful it is. But my friends advised me not to, that it wouldn't help me. Heartbreak can really push someone to make rash decisions.
But it's time for me to focus on my life and take control of my life. Can't let this heartbreak ruin my life forever.
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/disappearing-from-social-media-after-breakup/

Listen to BREAK EVEN by The Script. The song helped me move on, it might help you too
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by talk2hb1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by thinksquad(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
First of all , understand and name the emotions you feel, than try to know the deep reasons for these emotions, then look around you, try to listen calmly to your self and find reasons why you should feel so good about youself and why you not should feel those emotions. You are loved.
Plus, been happy on social media doesn't mean you happy in real life.
Re: My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! by Spider20: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExploreFeelings:
Abeg getaaaat.........
What a Useless trend sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Can't Get Over Her / As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month / He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.