Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? (2245 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Phabulous828(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nlers. Let's rub minds together.
What lesson(s) does your last relationship taught you?
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by aytuns(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never ever go into a relationship thinking you are going to change the person. It's either you can accept the person's flaws from the get go or you find someone else.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Davash222(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never to love a Nigerian girl. Waste of love.

8 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by helinues: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
It taught me lesson embarassed undecided
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Alexajoy89(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
My last relationship taught me not to obsess over anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Petyprincess(f): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
That no matter how good looking or nice you are you will always be taken for granted!

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never to give all your heart to someone until he takes it to next level.

Never to love out of pity cos human beings are hypocrites and inconsiderate.

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
She will leave as soon as she gets tired of you... Nothing like I cannot live without u o

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Newguyhere: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
1.The size of a Nigerian girls pussy is directly proportional to how expensive her phone is grin

2.all these girls wey dey claim "class" in most cases will just wey you down.

3. Avoid single mothers. Don't say I didn't tell you

4. Don't ever pay more than 50k to Bleep olosho
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by sexylassie2(f): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
No matter what, avoid broke guys they are liabilities.

Avoid men you have to babysit, I am not your mother act like a man

Avoid nairaland men, they are not worth it, everything stay and stays on Nairaland

Avoid men who claim they are redpill online, those are the real morons

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by proclinician: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Avoid nairaland men, they are not worth it, everything stay and stays on Nairaland

You are just a nightmare. Lol
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Deicide: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
That no matter how good looking or nice you are you will always be taken for granted!
Show us pictures, maybe you no gather front and back.
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Designerdollars: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Gofwane(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never you ever date a slay queen. She will starve you and your kids of her boobs so that they don't become flat. As if you didn't pay for them and your kids don't deserve them

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by sexylassie2(f): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Avoid single dads, they are plaque especially the broke ones, I came to raise my child not your child
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by luvyaself95(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Alexajoy89:
My last relationship taught me not to obsess over anyone. My boyfriend dumped me for his neighbour after three years of dating. I was depressed and thought I would never get involved with anyone, but my sister advised me to visit Hookupmasters. There are a lot of dating sites reviews like this: https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/ashley-madison-review/ I found it very interesting and exciting. And now I don`t think about my ex any more!

Nonsense and ingredient...
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by luvyaself95(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Newguyhere:
1.The size of a Nigerian girls pussy is inversely proportional to how expensive her phone is grin

50k on what olosho
Man you well at all.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Petyprincess(f): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Deicide:
Show us pictures, maybe you no gather front and back.
Lol at least if you want to cheat with someone i will get jealous of! Not one older fat lady! This proves that Nigerian guys can never be satisfied!!

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Deicide: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol at least if you want to cheat with someone i will get jealous of! Not one older fat lady! This proves that Nigerian guys can never be satisfied!!
what the fvck is this one saying eh?
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Don't luv too much
U av got to control this emotional shit
Or else u will be taking for granted
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by KingWarri: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Newguyhere:
1.The size of a Nigerian girls pussy is inversely proportional to how expensive her phone is grin

Hahahaaaaaa
grin
My Belle ooooooh

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by 0coded80: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never to take any lady below 24years old serious because it is actually a waste of time and energy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Davash222(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Nairaland resident evening newspaper, you still in pains
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by thateroticguy: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
That i shouldn't Bleep too much ni ooo
I've met with up to ten girls that complains about it

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Oreofepeters: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Well it happens to both gender, that's life for you just accept it the way it is xx
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Martinez39s(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Newguyhere:
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by patroit001(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
mininewswin08:
(PHOTOS) American singer and actress, Jennifer Lopez ,50, took to Instagram to flaunt her stunning figure in a sexy white swimsuit while enjoying on a beach in Miami on Wednesday.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE HER SEXY WHITE SWIMSUIT

https://mininews.com.ng/blog/2020/03/05/photos-american-singer-and-actress-jennifer-lopez-50-took-to-instagram-to-flaunt-her-stunning-figure-in-a-sexy-white-swimsuit-while-enjoying-on-a-beach-in-miami-on-wednesday/
This one na learner oo grin grin
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by patroit001(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
luvyaself95:

50k on what olosho
Man you well at all.
He meant 5k
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Femzaremz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
...that you are not the only one! As a man or woman if you think you are the only partner to your bae or boo in these troubled times then you are obviously on a long thing!

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

see this 1! Who say make u no find love x-where? Lmao
Re: What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? by AstroG: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
That never play the game of Love with ur Heart but play it with your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Really In Love With Me? / Any.... / Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.