Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is The Name Of The Teacher That Flogged You The Most In Secondary School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Name Of The Teacher That Flogged You The Most In Secondary School? (263 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of The Teacher That Flogged You The Most In Secondary School? by Jitesblog111(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Mine is "Uncle maths
Re: What Is The Name Of The Teacher That Flogged You The Most In Secondary School? by Kingpee2(m): 2:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Mr Ekundayo,he made me flog one boy with that surname when I was serving .I poured my secondary school days anger on the boy...Not my fault .

(1) (Reply)

Your Friend/relative Or A Project Monitoring Firm??? / The Five Keys To Truly Love / 4 Things You Should Never Say Or Do To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.