Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds (2491 Views)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by Emperor2463(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2019
This female bodybuilder with prominent muscles has gone viral after photos from her wedding to her handsome husband surfaced online.

See more photos below.

http://legitnewsblog..com/2019/08/female-bodybuilder-with-prominent.html

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by ubunja(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2019
Why not be just gay

2 Likes

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by starbuck(f): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2019
Steroids undecided undecided

Chukwu napụta ekwensu ike nyefee ya n'aka nwaanyị a

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by SafetyFirst(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Disgusting.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 16, 2019
This one na

Adam and Steve.

I cannot can right now

4 Likes

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by annford: 3:10am On Aug 16, 2019
They should swap shirts cos she should be his "ROCK" while he, her "Peace"

2 Likes

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nobisgod: 3:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Local man cannot can
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by cooooooks(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2019
They're a beautiful couple.

Having muscles will not transform her vagina to a penis.

I'm sure the groom has enjoyed their previous sexual congruence.

grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02am On Aug 16, 2019
They wasted a beautiful dress on this HERcules angry tongue
To each their own. Maybe she's more feminine inside.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by Gofwane(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2019
This girl's pvssy go strong like dried kpomo and e go rough like sand paper
Put your preek inside at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:
They wasted a beautiful dress on this HERcules angry tongue
To each their own. Maybe she's more feminine inside.
Kai grin grin This your sharp mouth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
Kai grin grin This your sharp mouth. grin grin

Good morning smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by SweetCunt97(f): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Black Americans, whites do not have a problem about one's physical looks as long as their heart beats for you.

They love unconditionally.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good morning smiley
Good morning kiss kiss Don't blame me ooo, I heard you love breakfast in bed, anything to make you happy is not too dangerous to explore grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
Good morning kiss kiss Don't blame me ooo, I heard you love breakfast in bed, anything to make you happy is not too dangerous to explore grin grin

Lol, what the hell is that now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what the hell is that now?
You don't like it? Ok am sorry, manage this:

grin grin grin

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by Phenomenal16(f): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2019
And I saw 2 men......pshhhhhhh
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
You don't like it? Ok am sorry, manage this:

grin grin grin

Was is it? Looks like peanuts with water
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by marvin906(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2019
I can't just imagine how sex is gonna be..
wonder the man who's gonna be on top..

wait if steroids affects the size of a guy's d.ick those it make a ladies punany tighter

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It is called Gari (cassava flakes) here. Poor man food grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2019
She will kill him that night.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thats groundnut and garri���. garri is made from cassava

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
It is called Gari (cassava flakes) here. Poor man food grin grin

I was actually thinking the other stuff is coconut. Is it sweet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Abdulbaaqi21:

Thats groundnut and garri���. garri is made from cassava

Thanks smiley
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's powdery cassava with roasted peanut soaked in cold water. Very soothing to the body during a sunny day. grin grin grin But na poor man food oooo grin grin

Don't you take it in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was actually thinking the other stuff is coconut. Is it sweet?
of course try it someday, you would say ' oh Nisai my love, God bless you for the info' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
That's powdery cassava with roasted peanut soaked in cold water. Very soothing to the body during a sunny day. grin grin grin But na poor man food oooo grin grin

Don't you take it in South Africa?

Is it a breakfast snack/meal?

No, we don't have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
of course try it someday, you would say ' oh Nisai my love, God bless you for the info' grin grin

Hahaha. You!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is it a breakfast snack/meal?

No, we don't have it.
Of course we the poors take it as meal here! grin grin
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by nisai: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. You!
Dump loading cry cry cry
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
Of course we the poors take it as meal here! grin grin

Stop saying that! Food is food. You can't eat fattening meals all the time. My favourite "economical meal" is bread & banana lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2019
nisai:
Dump loading cry cry cry

Huh? For where? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Considering Castration To Control Homosexual Desires. / 7 Men You Must Avoid At All Cost / I Will Fucking Ruin My Life Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.