Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca (16911 Views)

Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United / Man Utd Cut Down Pogba's Asking Price In Order To Offload Him / Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Wittymalley(m): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2019
For your reading pleasure, read about my experience with Nigerian local pundits.

https://www.nairaland.com/5360198/chronicles-nigerian-local-pundit#81266217
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by davidbanner(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2019
grin
That guy is the world's most confused player..
And all bore down to Pride or over confidence. Yes, he's a brilliant player but he has forgotten that "mastery begins with Humility" ....also arrogance repels Humility inspires..

He'll just be ∆merry go rounding"∆ grin about with nothing.. So much potentials, little to show...
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Vincentfixed1: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by martineverest(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Why are Barcelona board being this stupid.. Why pay so much for a drama queen like neymar.. When they can easily have mbappe who is much better and level headed with as much star power..
the stupid president, bartomeu is trying to sign neymar so he could he re-elected in upcoming elections
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Topmaike007(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2019
martineverest:
I don't really know why I don't like this guy....even tho I'm a barca fan.tgis guy is unrepentant.he will divide Barca's dressing room the clueless valverde and bartomeu are trying to sign neymar cos of upcoming elections
the thing wey you dey like dey always get as he be
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Ed12(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2019
logon599:
I must confess that a Barca frontline of Messi, Griezmann and Neymar, with a backup of Suarez, Dembele and Malcolm, is a tantalizing prospect. I'm not too sure they have adequate cover in midfield and defence neither am I convinced that they have an adequate coach, but that frontline has the potential to strike fear into any opposition defence.
yeah, u are right...
the defence line is also not doing badly with their style of play.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by capitalzero: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2019
ogbiwa:
Neymar would be willing to take a pay cut of 15 million euros (£13.7m) to rejoin Barcelona from Paris St-Germain, says BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.

The Spanish giants are believed to have made several offers for the Brazil international, including one of 100m euros (£92.4m) plus Philippe Coutinho.

However, those bids have been rejected with PSG holding out for more money.

"The player is happy to reduce his wages from 38 million euros net to 23 million euros net," said Balague.

"It is an interesting situation at Barcelona. They feel they have to try really hard to get him back.

"Lionel Messi, Gerard Pique and Luis Suarez want him back but also the president Josep Maria Bartomeu has two more years in his mandate and he wants to leave a big legacy. Can you imagine all those players that have been mentioned and Neymar as well?"

Neymar is currently training alone at PSG, although that is understood to be part of a scheduled programme rather than related to the transfer saga.

Real Madrid have also put forward a deal that includes money as well as Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez but, like Barcelona's bid, that has been rejected.

'Neymar belongs to PSG and we'll see what happens'

Barca boss Ernesto Valverde was non-committal when asked about Neymar in a news conference previewing Friday's La Liga opener between the defending champions and Athletic Bilbao.

Valverde lamented the fact the transfer window does not close until 2 September and insisted he was "very happy with the squad".

"It's inconvenient and it's not logical," he said about the transfer window.

"The normal thing would be that the team you start with is the same one that will compete for the whole season.

"Now we have two weeks until the transfer window shuts and you can't breathe easily until then. I'm very happy with the squad I have at the moment but I don't know what will happen next.

"Neymar belongs to PSG and we'll see what happens but I can't say anything more about him."

Messi to miss season opener
Messi scored 51 goals in 50 appearances for Barcelona in all competitions in 2018-19 but will miss the start of this season because of a calf injury.

The Argentina international has not trained ahead of Friday's game at San Mames and Valverde said: "We are not going to take risks with any player, even less with Leo.

"He hasn't trained or played with the team. We will wait a while but his recovery process is going well."

Friday's game will be broadcast on ITV after the broadcaster agreed a continuation of their La Liga partnership to screen the Spanish top flight on terrestrial TV this season.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49363124

neymar is not serious. wasted talent due to lack of focus
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by capitalzero: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2019
ogbiwa:
Neymar would be willing to take a pay cut of 15 million euros (£13.7m) to rejoin Barcelona from Paris St-Germain, says BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.

The Spanish giants are believed to have made several offers for the Brazil international, including one of 100m euros (£92.4m) plus Philippe Coutinho.

However, those bids have been rejected with PSG holding out for more money.

"The player is happy to reduce his wages from 38 million euros net to 23 million euros net," said Balague.

"It is an interesting situation at Barcelona. They feel they have to try really hard to get him back.

"Lionel Messi, Gerard Pique and Luis Suarez want him back but also the president Josep Maria Bartomeu has two more years in his mandate and he wants to leave a big legacy. Can you imagine all those players that have been mentioned and Neymar as well?"

Neymar is currently training alone at PSG, although that is understood to be part of a scheduled programme rather than related to the transfer saga.

Real Madrid have also put forward a deal that includes money as well as Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez but, like Barcelona's bid, that has been rejected.

'Neymar belongs to PSG and we'll see what happens'

Barca boss Ernesto Valverde was non-committal when asked about Neymar in a news conference previewing Friday's La Liga opener between the defending champions and Athletic Bilbao.

Valverde lamented the fact the transfer window does not close until 2 September and insisted he was "very happy with the squad".

"It's inconvenient and it's not logical," he said about the transfer window.

"The normal thing would be that the team you start with is the same one that will compete for the whole season.

"Now we have two weeks until the transfer window shuts and you can't breathe easily until then. I'm very happy with the squad I have at the moment but I don't know what will happen next.

"Neymar belongs to PSG and we'll see what happens but I can't say anything more about him."

Messi to miss season opener
Messi scored 51 goals in 50 appearances for Barcelona in all competitions in 2018-19 but will miss the start of this season because of a calf injury.

The Argentina international has not trained ahead of Friday's game at San Mames and Valverde said: "We are not going to take risks with any player, even less with Leo.

"He hasn't trained or played with the team. We will wait a while but his recovery process is going well."

Friday's game will be broadcast on ITV after the broadcaster agreed a continuation of their La Liga partnership to screen the Spanish top flight on terrestrial TV this season.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49363124

neymar is not serious. he is a wasted talent due to lack of focus
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Bizibi(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Yeye player, was he not complaining about being in Messi shadow before.....the boy only went to psg for the money alone.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Roon9(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2019
ominilongest:

Wetin person no go c on nairaland
Mbappe better pass Neymar?!
Joker! angry

Me sef tire. E no check how many goals neymar scored last season na mk
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by martineverest(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Topmaike007:
the thing wey you dey like dey always get as he be
u have griezmann and coutinho...what else do they need?...the coach is bad.he is the problem of Barca.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Godsage(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2019
ominilongest:

Joker! angry
Guy, forget mbappe is younger and not injury prone.. Neymar on the other will be bad investment.. Hin carry two long term injury that cost psg champions league they bought him for.. Make e come play copa america, the guy carried injury before opener.. Thank God brazil wasnt built around neymar.. Barcelona na fool to swap fully fit Coutinho with that disaster waiting to happen.. Na money e go come chop
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Slurity(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Why are Barcelona board being this stupid.. Why pay so much for a drama queen like neymar.. When they can easily have mbappe who is much better and level headed with as much star power..
Mbappe is much more expensive than Ney now and moreover PSG will not try sell mbappe now
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Lugianostar(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Neymer will have just shut down in rejoining Barca and stay there at PSG but coming to Barca with the likes of Griezman, Messi, Suarez won't be promising for him to play his fancy style of play always.

The other way round, the opponents will sweat when seeing the frontline if he finally join them but let him make the decision himself.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Evangkatsoulis: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Memberclub:
Ronaldo took a pay rise to join juventus.

New challenge indeed lipsrsealed
Pay cut you mean?
His total package at madrid was more than 60M dollars per annum. While at Juve it is just 60M with no bonus or add ons.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
How will u compare Mbappe to Neymar.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Adakintroy2: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Baca and overdose. There are just desperate. Which one is. Messi, suarez, greizman, now neyma.

No to mention coutinho and dembele.

How do you ensure playing time to keep them happy or avoid clash of ego which saw with neyma some time.

For me the right team is the one which have balance. One or two stars. The rest willing to do dirty work.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by ominilongest(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Godsage:

Guy, forget mbappe is younger and not injury prone.. Neymar on the other will be bad investment.. Hin carry two long term injury that cost psg champions league they bought him for.. Make e come play copa america, the guy carried injury before opener.. Thank God brazil wasnt built around neymar.. Barcelona na fool to swap fully fit Coutinho with that disaster waiting to happen.. Na money e go come chop
One leg Neymar better pass mbappe+countinho bruhhhhh it’s neymaaaaaarr!?
I break o
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Alcacer47: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2019
martineverest:
u have griezmann and coutinho...what else do they need?...the coach is bad.he is the problem of Barca.
the matter just tire me cos how can the likes of Malcolm, dembele, semedo, great courtinho, vidal etc still need struggling at DS time. The clown even said umtiti and rakitic are surplus to requirements, the griezman he brought to replace suarez even wen they are not playing same wing doesn't seem to do better...to cut the long story short...velverde is the only problem barca has...i think ajax coach(ten hag) is what barca needs right now to start performing wonders
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Certified007: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
cwale044:
Let him know what he is doing.

We open Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet.

Serious
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by HBB1(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:

...and 7 years younger.
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by uncleklaus: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2019
We wish you a green FRIDAY. ✔️

⚽ 7 game
⚡ 10/1 odds
⏰ 5:00PM kick-off

VIEW MORE▶️

www.tetepredict.com

#FridayThoughts #KCON19LA
#bitcoin #BlowMyMindChallenge

(+18)

1 Share

Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by akmath: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2019
I GET STRONG BELIEVE SAY EITHER MADRID WAN SPOIL THE DEAL FOR BARCA OR BARCA WAN SPOIL THE DEAL FOR MADRID. THEM NO REALLY SERIOUS FOR THIS BOY...
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
If Neymar should join Barcelona, I am going to decamp!!

Barcelona should focus on getting a world class defender and a prolific striker (a classical number 9 who will compete with Suarez)

Neymar will ruin Barcelona more with his provocative style of football..

Shame on Barcelona officials for bringing a traitor back!!
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by djoey89: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
He better works on his attitude and lifestyle and not go down that adriano lane.. wetin i dey talk self.. the nikka has made money... me dey still find my own. Person wey dey earn 700k usd every week na him i wan advise?. I dey craze o.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Beedude(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
And u think PSG will be so daft to let Mbappe leave? It's easier to get Neymar than to get Mbappe this season. Moreover Neymar already has a chemistry with the Barça team, therefore getting back his for shouldn't be an issue. Barca needs Neymar and Neymar needs Barça
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by optimusprime2(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2019
Kingosytex:
Starboy Ney, this guy na baller and i so much like his style of play.

Ney is an extremely blessed child, he is a pure definition of grace. He really messed up by stepping down from Barca to Psg, he would have stepped up to Real Madrid.

And become the greatest traitor to walk the camp nou...
Every "el classico" would be a living hell for him, Barca fans would ensure that... infact Spain for taya Neymar
Re: Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2019
ominilongest:

Joker! angry
Mbape has potential that can shoot up his career to a greater height more than Neymar. That guy's speed is second to known

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo’s Overhead Kick Wins UEFA Goal Award / We Are Regularly Talking About Erling Haaland - Thomas Tuchel / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Fans Fault Tuchel For Not Replacing Mendy With Kepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.