Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

House Help Takes Over Wife’s Husband And Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Help Takes Over Wife’s Husband And Home (421 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Help Takes Over Wife’s Husband And Home by fraspree(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Hi Hplus, I don’t know since when a woman can be so heartless as to plan a mission to purposely collect her fellow woman’s husband first of all by gaining the trust of everyone living in the house, women are now going nuclear in their plot to snatch another woman’s husband. Ladies beware of this kind of girls.

There is this girl that lived in the next block that used to come to our home to help us out with chores voluntarily, she would just come and ask if there was any dirty laundry to do or to clean the house, in fact I used to rely on her coming, to tell you the truth this girl has been really helpful but I didn’t know it will come with a very big price to cost me my marriage.

We liked her because she was very nice, she worked diligently and took care of our house, so we will dash her money sometimes or buy things for her to make her happy, sometimes she would even buy things for my children while she’s coming, the level of trust I had for her I was so relaxed with this girl.

It all started when my husband told me that he was traveling for about a week for a business,...Continue

(1) (Reply)

Positive Signs Your Man Is Genuinely In Love With You. / Now People Need To Hear This!!!! / Who Is A Good Man Whose Marriage Proposal Should Be Accepted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.