Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel (18392 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Cantonese:

Look mind yasef. I no buy and I no sell no dey cause wahala. Is there any purely Muslim country where you have a Christian holding any position from the least to the highest? If you know of any please tell us. Does it matter that they represent people? And who told you that the American president is not sane. You know am before? Abi e contest election with you before?

America is a Christian country and the country has been fair enough to welcome every person irrespective of race or religion. The women were elected by the citizens in a Christian country to represent them irrespective of their religious differences and now the women turn around to religiously impose themselves on the people, forgetting their backgrounds. Who’s fooling who bro?

The Americans have said that their country is filled up and let other citizens of other nations remain in their countries. Iranians fight with the Americans yet their people struggle daily to get American visas. Nigerians are deported daily and life goes on. The Israelis have said no. Na by force to go there? You want to go to Israel using American tax payers money and you insult the state. Oya you hold am for hand cross enter.

Take your time o. Person when get hernia say e no pain am, na you when be neighbor say sleep no go enter your eye because of the person hernia.

Hello! Remove the religious card. If you care to know, their are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And what you called Jews, don't even believe in Christ. So where you get this religious claims from,amazes me.

America a Christian country grin. You are joking if you can't mention why it's one with proof in its constitution and governance. All this are laymens assertionfs. Under Trump. Arabs are one the strongest allied of thbe mh :-XUS presently. Did I say Hello? World politics is a out interest, religion they use to divide.

Back to the point you raised, it's not done. You talking about a USA diplomat representing people. No matter what, you must accord her with same respect you bestow on the US. It's not done. You could have let them in and make them physically see reasons with you. It's very undiolomatic and sentences can never change that childish display.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by katlord(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:
What Trump will create for the US, the next administration won't be able to cure it in 8years.

Hahahaha

But on a lighter note, I think the US knows what she's doing. Now take a look from history, Bush a republican made great enemies with the middle east which attracted terrorist attacks on American soil and almost immediately an Obama (democrat) largely unknown was brought in to mend fences with same middle east and a larger part of the world

Now, we have trump towing the bush political lines and I can assure you after his second term American power brokers will definitely shift power to another Democrat in order to give America the good face it deserves globally

In a nut shell, Americans politicians are basically serving state interest first and nothing else
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Hello! Remove the religious card. If you care to know, their are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And what you called Jews, don't even believe in Christ. So where you get this religious claims from,amazes me.

America a Christian country grin. You are joking if you can't mention why it's one with proof in its constitution and governance. All this are laymens assertionfs. Under Trump. Arabs are one the strongest allied of thbe mh :-XUS presently. Did I say Hello? World politics is a out interest, religion they use to divide.

Back to the point you raised, it's not done. You talking about a USA diplomat representing people. No matter what, you must accord her with same respect you bestow on the US. It's not done. You could have let them in and make them physically see reasons with you. It's very undiolomatic and sentences can never change that childish display.
[/s]
trash trash trash
your hate for trump makes you to type claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Musisco01:

please tell me brother if Trump is clean why is he afraid of these two women why can you answer that for me please
because they are terrorists.simple
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

But he was able to fix what Obama did to the US in three years!!
How I wish we can say same for buhari tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fix what! Relax please. The trade war I getting interesting. I pray God gives Trump a hard heart so he does not go on reverse of his policies, which I believe he won't cost his cowardice and stupidity will be exposed.

Recession is staring at the US presently and ready to dive in. You think he was kind to have halted his next. I've towards China last week?

Ask the farmers and in one earners how far presently? They will be in best position to brief you. Forget media propaganda. Reality is not sexy.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Fix what! Relax please. The trade war I getting interesting. I pray God gives Trump a hard heart so he does not go on reverse of his policies, which I believe he won't cost his cowardice and stupidity will be exposed.

Recession is staring at the US presently and ready to dive in. You think he was kind to have halted his next. I've towards China last week?

Ask the farmers and in one earners how far presently? They will be in best position to brief you. Forget media propaganda. Reality is not sexy.
[/s]
more trash

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Paulo3ree(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2019
kingemzy5:
Ihan Omar and Rashida said all sort of inciting statements against Israel which her fellow Democrats even condemned not only that she even called for the boycott of the Jewish nation (The only existing Jewish Nation) angry angry This isn't a Muslim ban but a stupidity ban. Millions of Muslims resides in Israel and are enjoying their respective rights as citizens without disturbance. We all know ihan is a daughter of a terrorist from Somalia and a religious bigot who married her brother shocked
Hurting write up
Feeling feverish
Hmmmm

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Onnasucs1(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2019
Babysnow1:
Local girl is not even understanding the whole fuss... undecided
Local girl needs to be flogged

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by olajizz01(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:
What Trump will create for the US, the next administration won't be able to cure it in 8years.

You can see how biafau.d/Igbos masturbating this trend as if USA/Isreal know about their existence
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:
You can see how biafau.d/Igbos masturbating this trend as if USA/Isreal know about their existence
idtiotic fool ,one way or the other ,you miscreants bring tribalism into everything on this forum. I personally am not a Christian or ibo but i support the ban,so what then do you have to say for yourself?

And lets not also forget that Israel doesn't know of your existence either,so your being against isreal's decision makes no difference either undecided

4 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:

No mind them. Religious card they will play

But won't share with you about the ongoing romance between the USA and Saudi Arabia

The world is all about interest. Religion is just a tool of war to divide
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MicroBox: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Cantonese:

Look mind yasef. I no buy and I no sell no dey cause wahala. Is there any purely Muslim country where you have a Christian holding any position from the least to the highest? If you know of any please tell us. Does it matter that they represent people? And who told you that the American president is not sane. You know am before? Abi e contest election with you before?

America is a Christian country and the country has been fair enough to welcome every person irrespective of race or religion. The women were elected by the citizens in a Christian country to represent them irrespective of their religious differences and now the women turn around to religiously impose themselves on the people, forgetting their backgrounds. Who’s fooling who bro?

The Americans have said that their country is filled up and let other citizens of other nations remain in their countries. Iranians fight with the Americans yet their people struggle daily to get American visas. Nigerians are deported daily and life goes on. The Israelis have said no. Na by force to go there? You want to go to Israel using American tax payers money and you insult the state. Oya you hold am for hand cross enter.

Take your time o. Person when get hernia say e no pain am, na you when be neighbor say sleep no go enter your eye because of the person hernia.
US is a Christian state? I watch live when memorial service for Tucson congresswoman who was killed held during Obama regime, please tell me they practice Christianity. You're truly ignorant. Beside which one be American president. US is North America with Alaska extending to the west , Brazil and Co are South America,Bahamas and Co are West etc.....
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Trump did the best thing
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Neminc: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

What are you saying, this a diplomat representing millions of people. Is an insult to the USA if the president was sane. Critics and criticisms are always welcomed in democracy.

And the height of it, A US president tweeting they be rejected even before they got denied. Is this normal? So sharing different views warrants a diplomats denial.
Please they are not diplomats, stop lying. They are members of congress in the US who have made it their agenda to call for the financial strangulation of Israel and supporting terrorist organisations like hamas who don't even recognize Israel's right to exist. Israel has every right to ban the idiots from coming anywhere near their country

4 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Trump and Israel�� did the best thing

Haters Lucifer is waiting for you to comfort and console

Sons and daughters of demons
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2019
Neminc:

Please they are not diplomats, stop lying. They are members of congress in the US who have made it their agenda to call for the financial strangulation of Israel and supporting terrorist organisations like hamas who don't even recognize Israel's right to exist. Israel has every right to ban the idiots from coming anywhere near their country

What do you understand by the word diplomat?

And your presiding comments are all exergerated.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by ZodwaWabantu(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2019
Bizibi:
smh

Nmh
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by olajizz01(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2019
blindjustice13:
idtiotic fool ,one way or the other ,you miscreants bring tribalism into everything on this forum. I personally am not a Christian or ibo but i support the ban,so what then do you have to say for yourself?

And lets not also forget that Israel doesn't know of your existence either,so your being against isreal's decision makes no difference either undecided
Keep deceiving yourself man,I know that my few words hit you like a ton of bricks

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by anonymous1759(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
Thank God Israel is not a naive nation. They recognize their enemies and deal with them appropriately. These two Congresswomen are genuine and outspoken antisemites.
I hope the U.S people become smarter and realize people that are against their core values when they see one. There is no reason to be pretentious and tolerate in the face of people that are intolerant and openly rejoice in the destruction of the core American values.

Hope you're not a Trump supporter? Because Trump is also destroying the core values of America. By treating Migrants and immigrants like shiiit those people are the bed rock of America.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2019
topysean247:
like they're making attempt to go there
it is either you only read the headline or you did not understand what you read

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by greypencils: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Musisco01:

Please help me to enlighten the ignoramus ones more
It is Not racism. They have very strict immigration laws. You are free to come in as a tourist and you are to leave when your tourist visa expires, simple. But when you then want to prolong your stay, legally or illegally, they frown at you. Its not just for blacks but for every race too. The way they behave to blacks is the same way against Indians and Chinese too.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Keep deceiving yourself man,I know that my few words hit you like a ton of bricks
lol hit me, you are a clown. I was just embarrassed by your stupidity thats all. Stupid people should not be allowed to fester their stupidity on others. Only fools like you will generalise and drag tribalism into everything,what a waste ,smh.

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

What are you saying, this a diplomat representing millions of people. Is an insult to the USA if the president was sane. Critics and criticisms are always welcomed in democracy.

And the height of it, A US president tweeting they be rejected even before they got denied. Is this normal? So sharing different views warrants a diplomats denial.
according to Israel laws, those who support boycott against Israel are not allowed to visit

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by executive12: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2019
kingemzy5:
Ihan Omar and Rashida said all sort of inciting statements against Israel which her fellow Democrats even condemned not only that she even called for the boycott of the Jewish nation (The only existing Jewish Nation) angry angry This isn't a Muslim ban but a stupidity ban. Millions of Muslims resides in Israel and are enjoying their respective rights as citizens without disturbance. We all know ihan is a daughter of a terrorist from Somalia and a religious bigot who married her brother shocked

Clap for yourself, Israeli spokesman.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

No mind them. Religious card they will play

But won't share with you about the ongoing romance between the USA and Saudi Arabia

The world is all about interest. Religion is just a tool of war to divide
the more reason you should keep your disapproval to yourself. Its not a religious matter but a matter of protective measure by Israel and isreal has the right to ban trouble makers. In your own words "the world is all about interests" and isreal is looking out for their own interest ,simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by executive12: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:
Oya! Split the argument between Christianity and Islam. (While Israelis are not Christians but Jews) Mumu youths.
Ignorant youths.. Please as a Blackman, go enter Israel and see whether you can survive racism for 3 month.

Don't mind the fools. There are too many of them in this country.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Fourwinds: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

When DNC take the WH, we gonna see how they get all that 9 billion defence gift again. How are they on point in hiding their inhumane act from independent observers? Religion is jargon, it makes y'all not to put your brain to use. The same way the other losers will support Saudi Arabia, even when they kill their father.
that was a big Fvck.. Fvck the big
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by executive12: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
ugo4u:
Trust me those women ain't going back to the Congress not with the growing conservative US populace. Instead of them to face their work they were busy bashing Israel not knowing that the same Israel controls the political arena (behind the scene) in US, coupled with the rock solid support they get from the evangelicals.

Yeah right, US political expert.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by degamemaster(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
Israel under Satanyahu is a fascist hellhole, where people homes are destroy on the west bank. Children and Elders shot at ditto for journalists and health care personnel.

After the GOP lose power, the DNC will surely deal with this Nazi-esque nation.

Little wonder all Black and Pan Africanist support the Palestine cause and despise the apartheid regime in Isreal.

From Nelson Madela to Heuy P Netwon to Rev Desmond Tutu and Rev Cornell West.

Just shut up your stinking mouth already. You hate me with passion and also sought to destroy me then you want me to open my doors for you, to do want exactly?
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by olajizz01(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
blindjustice13:
lol hit me, you are a clown. I was just embarrassed by your stupidity thats all. Stupid people should not be allowed to fester their stupidity on others. Only fools like you will generalise and drag tribalism into everything,what a waste ,smh.
But it's good to be religious bigot right,bloody pretender

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

When DNC take the WH, we gonna see how they get all that 9 billion defence gift again. How are they on point in hiding their inhumane act from independent observers? Religion is jargon, it makes y'all not to put your brain to use. The same way the other losers will support Saudi Arabia, even when they kill their father.
only Congress can stop Israel aid and right now it will take a miracle for any party to get a super majority in both arm of Congress
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by greypencils: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

Hope you're not a Trump supporter? Because Trump is also destroying the core values of America. By treating Migrants and immigrants like shiiit those people are the bed rock of America.
Ask yourself one question, If the U.S keeps throwing its doors open to migrants, do you think there wouldn't be a time when its population would stretch its resources? The rate at which everyone wants to go the US, if the country was lax with its immigration laws, do you honestly think that country won't suffer in the nearest future due to population pressure on scarce resources. The best bet is to manage the population by having strict immigration laws. What is best for the migrants is not necessarily what is best for the U.S. The onus is for each country to fix its own shit so that its citizens don't have to leave. So those two women up there are wrong in their position.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Six Super Tucano aircraft to arrive in Nigeria By July / Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori / Supreme Court Orders Retrial Of Petition Against Dakwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.