Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel (18389 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Cantonese: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Hello! Remove the religious card. If you care to know, their are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And what you called Jews, don't even believe in Christ. So where you get this religious claims from,amazes me.

America a Christian country grin. You are joking if you can't mention why it's one with proof in its constitution and governance. All this are laymens assertionfs. Under Trump. Arabs are one the strongest allied of thbe mh :-XUS presently. Did I say Hello? World politics is a out interest, religion they use to divide.

Back to the point you raised, it's not done. You talking about a USA diplomat representing people. No matter what, you must accord her with same respect you bestow on the US. It's not done. You could have let them in and make them physically see reasons with you. It's very undiolomatic and sentences can never change that childish display.

Hahahahaha. May I ask how you can remove religion from politics?
What separates a Christian from a Jew?
If America is not a Christian country then which religion is practiced there? How many times have you heard “we are Christians” and “we believe in Jesus”? Is there any doubt about the religion practiced in Indonesia, Pakistan, the Middle East (except Israel). Why must the religious inclinations of Christian countries be a thing of dispute? Even in our country, inspite of our struggles to keep it going we know areas that are purely Muslim and Christian, across the north and south.
You have not mentioned one Muslim country where you have either a Christian or even a pagan holding an office from the least to the highest.

Once again to your point. In diplomacy countries have reasons for denying entry to citizens of other countries irrespective of rank and status. Recently in Nigeria we were informed that certain persons who aided and abetted in election rigging would not be allowed into the USA. Who lost sleep diplomatically? Is this the first that you have heard of countries expelling diplomats from other nations?

You talked about the ladies as diplomatically representing the people and not me. They have said that in their foreign affairs oversight functions they are supposed to visit nations. Equity demands clean hands. Politics is about interest but it is also about decorum.
Remember the proverb “do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the river”. They forgot their words and now they try to make the Israelis look like the wrongdoers? Sorry bro no way.

More so mind you that the ladies are not diplomats. They were not appointed as diplomats but members of the House of Representatives. That they go to Israel on their oversight functions does not single them out as diplomats. They report to the House of Representatives and the House follows up with government.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2019
blindjustice13:
the more reason you should keep your disapproval to yourself. Its not a religious matter but a matter of protective measure by Israel.isreal has the right to ban trouble makers.simple

Protective measures against what? If it .ight interest you, Trump influenced it "live" on twitter before Netanyahu bought it.

As a matter of concrete fact, the Israel envoy to the USA still made a statement about them being welcomed if need be they have to visit.

You see it's an uncordinated discrimination.
It exposed weakness.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Neminc: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto post=8[quote author=MachadoPreto:

Have you looked up the word diplomat from a dictionary? I will leave you with that.

Stop exergerating please. Nobody supported Hamas and demanded a boycott without reasons for such boycott which is all about the Palestine.

Fake news media or what ever you call it. Every information on the web against Trump is fake news.

He even said yesterday that the crash in DOW was as a result of the media grin. Dude forgot he is in a war with a world power with strong and long tentacles.

Layer at night, he said he will meet with Chinese President on way forward. Is that fake news too? Trump will mislead you. He is just like Jonathan. He shoots himself in the leg.

Wanted to take out mental health care, and after shooting, said he will be spending more on mental health care. You just need to give him time, he will throw a bomb in his own pocket.

Diplomat;
A diplomat (from Ancient Greek: δίπλωμα; romanized diploma) is a person appointed by a State or an intergovernamental institution such as the United Nations or the European Union to conduct diplomacy with one or more other States or international organizations.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

The US government has never appointed those two clowns to conduct any diplomacy on their behalf so they are no diplomats and you saying that I exaggerated what I said about them just shows that you are drunk on the fake news media propaganda. Those two clowns support hamas whose stated aim is the eradication of Israel, they both Pushed the BDS campaign to strangulate Israel's economy . Those two idiots are anti Israel and antisemitic to the core yet you want Israel to welcome them with open arms?

3 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:
But it's good to be religious bigot right,bloody pretender
grin grin ,i am no pretender, you and i and all the commenters on this thread knows that those women are venomous snakes that should not be allowed into a home. They spit venom at Israel and would gladly sponsor terrorists to bomb Israel way. Unlike you i am not a closet terrorists supporter like you and the rest 99% Muslims all over the world. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by kopfschmerzen: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2019
degamemaster:

Just shut up your stinking mouth already. You hate me with passion and also sought to destroy me then you want me to open my doors for you, to do want exactly?

What a doorknob, Tlaib is visiting her grandma in the occupied west bank controlled and wall up by Israel.

Why do y'all halfwit jump on subject, y'all know nothing about. Get decent education before you start exposing your ignorance on cyberspace.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Reference(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Fix what! Relax please. The trade war I getting interesting. I pray God gives Trump a hard heart so he does not go on reverse of his policies, which I believe he won't cost his cowardice and stupidity will be exposed.

Recession is staring at the US presently and ready to dive in. You think he was kind to have halted his next. I've towards China last week?

Ask the farmers and in one earners how far presently? They will be in best position to brief you. Forget media propaganda. Reality is not sexy.

The recession is global and is cauded by a myriad of things not just the trade war. The EU led by Germany is almost in recession, the UK caused by Brexit is almost in recession, China has experienced a slow down caused the trade war. It is multifaceted. So don't describe the elephant like a walrus because you love long tusks.

4 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Leonbonapart(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2019
Two terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by kopfschmerzen: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Reference:

The recession is global and is cauded by a myriad of things not just the trade war. The EU led by Germany is almost in recession, the UK caused by Brexit is almost in recession, China has experienced a slow down caused the trade war. It is multifaceted. So don't describe the elephant like a walrus because you love long tusks.

Germany is in a recession because of the slow down in China. China is the biggest buyer of German goods.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Protective measures against what? If it .ight interest you, Trump influenced it "live" on twitter before Netanyahu bought it.

As a matter of concrete fact, the Israel envoy to the USA still made a statement about them being welcomed if need be they have to visit.

You see it's an uncordinated discrimination.
It exposed weakness.
you call it weakness because you don't like how the decision turned out but when a man takes proactive measures to keep venomous snakes away from his household,its is termed smart .

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by olajizz01(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2019
blindjustice13:
grin grin ,i am no pretender, you and i and all the commenters on this thread knows that those women are venomous snakes that should not be allowed into a home. They spit venom at Israel and would gladly sponsor terrorists to bomb Israel way. Unlike you i am not a closet terrorists supporter like you and the rest 99% Muslims all over the world. grin
You are not a terrorist, but you are just in full support of potential terrorist like Zak zaky and rejoiced at any successful operations of book haram.

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Hello! Remove the religious card. If you care to know, their are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And what you called Jews, don't even believe in Christ. So where you get this religious claims from,amazes me.
Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in
verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting God. the nation was going to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two days will he revive us ,the third day he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what does this mean? When Jesus come Israel reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of Israel all over the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of Israel but God say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, Israel will live in my sight: the scatter Israel became a nation in the year 1948.this is
important because God is reviving the nation of Israel and they are about to live in his sight when Jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are Israel enemies and God did not preserve them, the Jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the Jew are still rejecting Christ, for how long?after two days [or
2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Leonbonapart(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:
Oya! Split the argument between Christianity and Islam. (While Israelis are not Christians but Jews) Mumu youths.
Ignorant youths.. Please as a Blackman, go enter Israel and see whether you can survive racism for 3 month.
terrorist

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by degamemaster(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What a doorknob, Tlaib is visiting her grandma in the occupied west bank controlled and wall up by Israel.

Why do y'all halfwit jump on subject, y'all know nothing about. Get decent education before you start exposing your ignorance on cyberspace.

Mr/Mrs decent idiot, she knows that ancestors lives in the West bank and Gaza yet she chose to be attacking Israel with her hatred and toxic ideology. Those two are nothing but Muslim terrorists trying so hard to widen the scope of Islam and terrorism all over the place but Trump's wiser. If you don't like the decision of Israel, go and beat their president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Siralgebra04(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Cantonese:

Look mind yasef. I no buy and I no sell no dey cause wahala. Is there any purely Muslim country where you have a Christian holding any position from the least to the highest? If you know of any please tell us. Does it matter that they represent people? And who told you that the American president is not sane. You know am before? Abi e contest election with you before?

America is a Christian country and the country has been fair enough to welcome every person irrespective of race or religion. The women were elected by the citizens in a Christian country to represent them irrespective of their religious differences and now the women turn around to religiously impose themselves on the people, forgetting their backgrounds. Who’s fooling who bro?

The Americans have said that their country is filled up and let other citizens of other nations remain in their countries. Iranians fight with the Americans yet their people struggle daily to get American visas. Nigerians are deported daily and life goes on. The Israelis have said no. Na by force to go there? You want to go to Israel using American tax payers money and you insult the state. Oya you hold am for hand cross enter.

Take your time o. Person when get hernia say e no pain am, na you when be neighbor say sleep no go enter your eye because of the person hernia.

U are hallucjnating... Is US a Christian country?
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by nnokwa042(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:
Oya! Split the argument between Christianity and Islam. (While Israelis are not Christians but Jews) Mumu youths.
Ignorant youths.. Please as a Blackman, go enter Israel and see whether you can survive racism for 3 month.
there are more than 200000 Africans in Israel even black Muslim from Sudan,Qatar a Muslim country with billions and billions of dollars from selling gas how many of their fellow Muslim did they take from Syria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

America a Christian country grin. You are joking if you can't mention why it's one with proof in its constitution and governance. All this are laymens assertionfs. Under Trump. Arabs are one the strongest allied of thbe mh :-XUS presently. Did I say Hello? World politics is a out interest, religion they use to divide.

Back to the point you raised, it's not done. You talking about a USA diplomat representing people. No matter what, you must accord her with same respect you bestow on the US. It's not done. You could have let them in and make them physically see reasons with you. It's very undiolomatic and sentences can never change that childish display.
Trump said he will no longer deal with the UK ambassador and he was recalled by the UK. if the host country is not comfortable with your diplomat, you change it. it is an already known Israeli law that said those who call for boycott against Israel are not allowed in. which country will even allowed terrorist sympathizers in? if Chinese or any other country citizens were to call for boycott against America, will they be allowed in?
America has banned people from visiting for less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Cantonese:

Hahahahaha. May I ask how you can remove religion from politics?
What separates a Christian from a Jew?
If America is not a Christian country then which religion is practiced there? How many times have you heard “we are Christians” and “we believe in Jesus”? Is there any doubt about the religion practiced in Indonesia, Pakistan, the Middle East (except Israel). Why must the religious inclinations of Christian countries be a thing of dispute? Even in our country, inspite of our struggles to keep it going we know areas that are purely Muslim and Christian, across the north and south.
You have not mentioned one Muslim country where you have either a Christian or even a pagan holding an office from the least to the highest.

Once again to your point. In diplomacy countries have reasons for denying entry to citizens of other countries irrespective of rank and status. Recently in Nigeria we were informed that certain persons who aided and abetted in election rigging would not be allowed into the USA. Who lost sleep diplomatically? Is this the first that you have heard of countries expelling diplomats from other nations?

You talked about the ladies as diplomatically representing the people and not me. They have said that in their foreign affairs oversight functions they are supposed to visit nations. Equity demands clean hands. Politics is about interest but it is also about decorum.
Remember the proverb “do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the river”. They forgot their words and now they try to make the Israelis look like the wrongdoers? Sorry bro no way.

You buy words from politicians a lot. Have you seen a Bush, Clinton or Obama use that word? Trump used it to win people like you. Same trump campaigned about "Jews won't take our jobs"

As for the religious card I was enlightening you about, I just made it clear to you outside topic so you know where and how to play it when you are involved in discussions so you don't believe general assertions.

America's core values are inclined with what mere humans can't see. You only here them tell you "In God we trust" but their actions will tell you is not the same God you believe. Nothing inclines them to religion. Not even a crucifix.

Like I said, it's an insult to the United states that it's diplomat was denied entry into a country where America funds with billions of dollars yearly.

And if it might interest you, part of those billions come from the taxpayers of the constituents this individuals preside over. Am I making sense? It's an insult to the USA.

It's even glaring Israel won't do it if Trump did not push for it. Netanyahu does not have a heart of his own in this matter. Trump did all and he bought it.

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by smileyoo: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2019
local man can not understand: u call for d boycot of a nation, what else 're u going to do there? trump is a great man.

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:
You are not a terrorist, but you are just in full support of potential terrorist like Zak zaky and rejoiced at any successful operations of book haram.
lol. What is my business with you sunnis or shittes business,what is my business if your allah brothers decide to kill themselves because they don't want western education? Instead of this nonsense you are spewing,you better face your northern elites who are sponsoring bokoharam with the help of Saudi arabia. Lol. Na my rejocing dey pain you as if i am the bomber or the sponsor. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Neminc: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

You're the one who is ignorant, the Israeli government did not ban her from visiting her grandma, she is very much welcome to visit her grandma if she applies for that. She is only banned from making a political visit because her politics are very much anti Israel and antisemitic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Fix what! Relax please. The trade war I getting interesting. I pray God gives Trump a hard heart so he does not go on reverse of his policies, which I believe he won't cost his cowardice and stupidity will be exposed.

Recession is staring at the US presently and ready to dive in. You think he was kind to have halted his next. I've towards China last week?

Ask the farmers and in one earners how far presently? They will be in best position to brief you. Forget media propaganda. Reality is not sexy.
recession is not staring at America. all the big economies are facing predictions of recession
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Siralgebra04(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2019
cybertron88:
This two women should kiss thier political careers good bye. Trump is a very shrewd politician. He has won every internal political battle from the election investigation to clamping down on illegal imigrants. Democrats know they don't stand a chance against Trump in the next election hence the reason for calls for impeachment which is DOA. America conservative population is increasing by the day it's going to be difficult for the CNN backed Democrats to sell a libralist to the populace going forward.

Lol... What do u know about America? Rashida Tlaib is very powerful in Minnesota, same as Omar in Michigan. They are highly supported by their constituents, how will Trump pocket dem? Stop fooling urself, US is not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

Trump said he will no longer deal with the UK ambassador and he was recalled by the UK. if the host country is not comfortable with your diplomat, you change it. it is an already known Israeli law that said those who call for boycott against Israel are not allowed in. which country will even allowed terrorist sympathizers in? if Chinese or any other country citizens were to call for boycott against America, will they be allowed in?
America has banned people from visiting for less
i tire of these sentimental fools ,honestly. They are just trying to mask their religious hatred for either Israel or trump under "diplomacy and democracy. ,i still cant place my finger on which they hate most trump or isreal. undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by nnokwa042(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What a wassock!! Tlaib grandma lives in Palestine and the fascist state won't even let her visit. They ain't visiting Israel but apartheid controlled and blocked Palestine.
are from Palestine ?your country men are living in IDP camps all over the country you don't care about that but you want to show love to your fellow in Muslim in palestine,African muslim brainwashed by the Arabs that only need them during the time of jihad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Neminc: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

You buy words from politicians a lot. Have you seen a Bush, Clinton or Obama use that word? Trump used it to win people like you. Same trump campaigned about "Jews won't take our jobs"

As for the religious card I was enlightening you about, I just made it clear to you outside topic so you know where and how to play it when you are involved in discussions so you don't believe general assertions.

America's core values are inclined with what mere humans can't see. You only here them tell you "In God we trust" but their actions will tell you is not the same God you believe. Nothing inclines them to religion. Not even a crucifix.

Like I said, it's an insult to the United states that it's diplomat was denied entry into a country where America funds with billions of dollars yearly.

And if it might interest you, part of those billions come from the taxpayers of the constituents this individuals preside over. Am I making sense? It's an insult to the USA.

It's even glaring Israel won't do it if Trump did not push for it. Netanyahu does not have a heart of his own in this matter. Trump did all and he bought it.
Yet again I must stress, they are not diplomats!!! Stop lying and Israel has every right to ban them from coming into their country if all they do is promote the BDS to destroy Israel's economy and support Hamas terrorists. BTW you also buy words from the fake news media a lot
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Cantonese: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:

US is a Christian state? I watch live when memorial service for Tucson congresswoman who was killed held during Obama regime, please tell me they practice Christianity. You're truly ignorant. Beside which one be American president. US is North America with Alaska extending to the west , Brazil and Co are South America,Bahamas and Co are West etc.....

All I can advice you is to get your history notes. Read the first lines of the American constitution . You may also use that your phone now in your hands to find out. Please what has geographical location to do with it? Anyway since you went that way too, please ask which religion is practiced by the American neighbors. Your ignorance can be cleaned off if you take a little time to research.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by lexy2014: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
Israel under Satanyahu is a fascist hellhole, where people homes are destroy on the west bank. Children and Elders shot at ditto for journalists and health care personnel.

After the GOP lose power, the DNC will surely deal with this Nazi-esque nation.

Little wonder all Black and Pan Africanist support the Palestine cause and despise the apartheid regime in Isreal.

From Nelson Madela to Heuy P Netwon to Rev Desmond Tutu and Rev Cornell West.

So what do d 2 women want 2go and do in d hell hole?

3 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Myself2(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Yes,,they don't deserve to visit Israel
What's the big deal about that?
Do you know how many Nigerians are denied entry into so many countries of the world ? Even South Africa here
Abeg second base jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Neminc: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What a wassock!! Tlaib grandma lives in Palestine and the fascist state won't even let her visit. They ain't visiting Israel but apartheid controlled and blocked Palestine.
LIAR!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by TheUnseenFela: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
kingemzy5:
Ihan Omar and Rashida said all sort of inciting statements against Israel which her fellow Democrats even condemned not only that she even called for the boycott of the Jewish nation (The only existing Jewish Nation) angry angry This isn't a Muslim ban but a stupidity ban. Millions of Muslims resides in Israel and are enjoying their respective rights as citizens without disturbance. We all know ihan is a daughter of a terrorist from Somalia and a religious bigot who married her brother shocked

Say what you know at the bolded, stop being a noise maker in other to voice out stupid opinions

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by MachadoPreto: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

recession is not staring at America. all the big economies are facing predictions of recession

A robust economy Trump was baosting about all along grin

Let China finish with them. US farmers are already in pains despite Baik out. If Trump did not softpedal last week, it would have been a different story this week.

Read what analyst are saying, Trump is fighting for 2020, China is fighting for the future. They diversifying trade so the status quo does not repeat itself. Even after the trade war ends, China has gone far in buffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.