Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel (18387 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Siralgebra04(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Cantonese:

All I can advice you is to get your history notes. Read the first lines of the American constitution . You may also use that your phone now in your hands to find out. Please what has geographical location to do with it? Anyway since you went that way too, please ask which religion is practiced by the American neighbors. Your ignorance can be cleaned off if you take a little time to research.

Lol... U are funny. Use dat ur phone to search what religion is practised in US, u will see how close Islam and Xtianity are.
Let me burst ur bubble again, although Isreal is a Jewish country, Muslims are far more dan Xtians there.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Neminc: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Tell that to the Swan, there are million of foreign born and living Palestinians that ain't allowed into the country. I know couple of then here, most of em get visa to Jordan and drive all the way to the occupied WB. You and your official Israel twitter can sell your lies to the birds.

https://twitter.com/Bionicfuz/status/1162016142766067713?s=19

You can as well bing on my hommie reply to this tweet.
Look I don't care for all those things you are writing up there, I only corrected your lie that Rashida Tlaib was banned from visiting her grandma. She wasn't banned from visiting her grandma and that's a fact. I even went to view her tweet and she never said she was banned from visiting her grandma, she posted her grandma's picture and said it was a shame that her grand daughter was banned. Note she didn't say banned from visiting her, she just said banned which is correct because she was banned from making a political visit but she definitely was not banned from visiting her grandma like you lied. Even Rashida Tlaib herself didn't say she was banned from visiting her grandma

5 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by blindjustice13(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahaha.............Saudi,the strong ally of USA/Isreal, that means USA/Isreal are among the financiers of book haram as people insinuated.
if they are then your Muslim elites are the biggest fools ,collecting money from non Muslim to kill Muslims grin

3 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Fix what! Relax please. The trade war I getting interesting. I pray God gives Trump a hard heart so he does not go on reverse of his policies, which I believe he won't cost his cowardice and stupidity will be exposed.

Recession is staring at the US presently and ready to dive in. You think he was kind to have halted his next. I've towards China last week?

Ask the farmers and in one earners how far presently? They will be in best position to brief you. Forget media propaganda. Reality is not sexy.

Recession is starting in which US? US where unemployment is at its lowest since 1950?
Ette the stocks you see going down is from company's that have manufacturing bases in China (because labour is cheap in China and they can afford to evade taxes there with the shrewd Chinese government ) as the Chinese sanctions are adversely affecting them. However, the said companies be forced to relocate their operations bases (notably apple) to US and create more American Jobs. Now is that not a plus?

Or you want China to continue to cheaply Imitate every technology and shortchange legit companies? (especially European companies) because the Chinese have no respect for international trade laws and they still have the effrontery to use huwaei to spy on people.
See don't let your hatred for trump blind you, you are being brainwashed by CNN and other media. Try being objective and know the facts.
Have you not seen how the Chinese behave even here in Nigeria? You think trump is like our clueless and senseless leaders who can sell this country to the Chinese through draconian loan terms?

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by fx45(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Fool... What does Xtianity have to do with Israel. Isreal is a Jewish country. Muslims are even far more dan Xtians in Isreal. Do ur research.
You're the bigger fool for not comprehending the fact that I mentioned Israel, The US and Christianity in isolated circumstances. But let me ask why you're not struggling to get a Saudi Residence visa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by UncleJudax(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
Israel under Satanyahu is a fascist hellhole, where people homes are destroy on the west bank. Children and Elders shot at ditto for journalists and health care personnel.

After the GOP lose power, the DNC will surely deal with this Nazi-esque nation.

Little wonder all Black and Pan Africanist support the Palestine cause and despise the apartheid regime in Isreal.

From Nelson Madela to Heuy P Netwon to Rev Desmond Tutu and Rev Cornell West.
People also said same when Sharon was the PM. Palenstinians have as much rights as the Jews to live and thrive. Nobody should call for the anihiliation of the other.
But with respect to the ban, I think the two congress women deserve it. they have been attacking Isreal more than representing those who elected them.

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Gullah: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Fix what! Relax please. The trade war I getting interesting. I pray God gives Trump a hard heart so he does not go on reverse of his policies, which I believe he won't cost his cowardice and stupidity will be exposed.

Recession is staring at the US presently and ready to dive in. You think he was kind to have halted his next. I've towards China last week?

Ask the farmers and in one earners how far presently? They will be in best position to brief you. Forget media propaganda. Reality is not sexy.

There's no recession happening in US, there was just one bad day of trading and the market rebounded the next day. The US economy is the best in the world right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Rapmoney(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
Israel under Satanyahu is a fascist hellhole, where people homes are destroy on the west bank. Children and Elders shot at ditto for journalists and health care personnel.

After the GOP lose power, the DNC will surely deal with this Nazi-esque nation.

Little wonder all Black and Pan Africanist support the Palestine cause and despise the apartheid regime in Isreal.

From Nelson Madela to Heuy P Netwon to Rev Desmond Tutu and Rev Cornell West.
Go and sit down! You know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

He can't try it.. September what? grin

Don't believe it please. I am 100% sure he won't go for it.

America that has started staring at recession? You talking of a China here. Even Trumps Macy's is 80% China
Ivanka's collections are made in China. The campaign caps and shirts you see are all China. What point am I raising here, China has eaten deep into America today that even if it pulls out and faces the brunt, America will too face it heavily.

And you know the edge China has, it's trade relations and diversity is top notch.

Trump not thinking about average consumers. He stands for the rich. If he does, he won't go into a trade war with China.
[/s]
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

What do you understand by the word diplomat?

And your presiding comments are all exergerated.
[/s]
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Rapmoney(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:

Trump is going back abi.. Nigerian youth contributing!
Link where they bash israel or you keep your mouth shut.
No, Trump is not going back to the Whitehouse. He is coming down to your father's house! Nonsense! You think this Nigeria and APC?
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by olajizz01(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
blindjustice13:
if they are then your Muslim elites are the biggest fools ,collecting money from non Muslim to kill Muslims grin
Just to tell you as you alleged Saudi being book haram sponsored, there's nothing Saudi do without the full knowledge and support(cash and kinds/arm) of USA,Majority of people believed USA has hand in book haram issues b4,just as they have been used by USA to destroyed Middle east,so what's happening is beyong religion, but used religion as an instrument to carry it out successfully.

I'm saying this just to tell you and your likes that put religion for head.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Protective measures against what? If it .ight interest you, Trump influenced it "live" on twitter before Netanyahu bought it.

As a matter of concrete fact, the Israel envoy to the USA still made a statement about them being welcomed if need be they have to visit.

You see it's an uncordinated discrimination.
It exposed weakness.
[/s]
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

You buy words from politicians a lot. Have you seen a Bush, Clinton or Obama use that word? Trump used it to win people like you. Same trump campaigned about "Jews won't take our jobs"

As for the religious card I was enlightening you about, I just made it clear to you outside topic so you know where and how to play it when you are involved in discussions so you don't believe general assertions.

America's core values are inclined with what mere humans can't see. You only here them tell you "In God we trust" but their actions will tell you is not the same God you believe. Nothing inclines them to religion. Not even a crucifix.

Like I said, it's an insult to the United states that it's diplomat was denied entry into a country where America funds with billions of dollars yearly.

And if it might interest you, part of those billions come from the taxpayers of the constituents this individuals preside over. Am I making sense? It's an insult to the USA.

It's even glaring Israel won't do it if Trump did not push for it. Netanyahu does not have a heart of his own in this matter. Trump did all and he bought it.
[/s]
[s]
MachadoPreto:

A robust economy Trump was baosting about all along grin

Let China finish with them. US farmers are already in pains despite Baik out. If Trump did not softpedal last week, it would have been a different story this week.

Read what analyst are saying, Trump is fighting for 2020, China is fighting for the future. They diversifying trade so the status quo does not repeat itself. Even after the trade war ends, China has gone far in buffering.
[/s]
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Have you looked up the word diplomat from a dictionary? I will leave you with that.

Stop exergerating please. Nobody supported Hamas and demanded a boycott without reasons for such boycott which is all about the Palestine.

Fake news media or what ever you call it. Every information on the web against Trump is fake news.

He even said yesterday that the crash in DOW was as a result of the media grin. Dude forgot he is in a war with a world power with strong and long tentacles.

Layer at night, he said he will meet with Chinese President on way forward. Is that fake news too? Trump will mislead you. He is just like Jonathan. He shoots himself in the leg.

Wanted to take out mental health care, and after shooting, said he will be spending more on mental health care. You just need to give him time, he will throw a bomb in his own pocket.
[/s]
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by SilasNwude: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/14/jews-will-not-replace-us-why-white-supremacists-go-after-jews/

That's Washington Post. Read if you don't call it fake news. He is a white supremacist and never gave any comment about outburst and even smiled to it.
[/s]
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by kopfschmerzen: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Neminc:

Look I don't care for all those things you are writing up there, I only corrected your lie that Rashida Tlaib was banned from visiting her grandma. She wasn't banned from visiting her grandma and that's a fact. I even went to view her tweet and she never said she was banned from visiting her grandma, she posted her grandma's picture and said it was a shame that her grand daughter was banned. Note she didn't say banned from visiting her, she just said banned which is correct because she was banned from making a political visit but she definitely was not banned from visiting her grandma like you lied. Even Rashida Tlaib herself didn't say she was banned from visiting her grandma

The spin looks dumb!!!
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by princfred(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Duggedised12:
You hate a county, yet you want to go there because you want to ride on the wings of democracy and freedom of movement to spread your toxic ideologies . Talk about trying to play the system and take everyone else for a fool. Good decision by Israel.
Muslims have been doing this for time immemorial too bad for them Isreal and Trump are not naive to let them get away with such heonousness. They were going to Israel only to paint it black afterwards anyway.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Siralgebra04(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2019
fx45:
You're the bigger fool for not comprehending the fact that I mentioned Israel, The US and Christianity in isolated circumstances. But let me ask why you're not struggling to get a Saudi Residence visa

lol... Fool
U are dodging d argument and offtopicing to Saudi. The ban does not even have anything to do with religion, just a political war.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Turantula(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

All what ur brain is programed on is 'Terorrism'. That is all u can reason. Everything to u is terrorism.
Like our terrorist presido that labels all his critics terrorist
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nasir123(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:
Oya! Split the argument between Christianity and Islam. (While Israelis are not Christians but Jews) Mumu youths.
Ignorant youths.. Please as a Blackman, go enter Israel and see whether you can survive racism for 3 month.

You just nailed it.
We too MuMu for this country.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Siralgebra04(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Turantula:

Like our terrorist presido that labels all his critics terrorist

Mention just two of d critics he called TERRORISST. Please i need a quick answer, no time!
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Blazebond(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2019
Good move.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by femixville(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:
Oya! Split the argument between Christianity and Islam. (While Israelis are not Christians but Jews) Mumu youths.
Ignorant youths.. Please as a Blackman, go enter Israel and see whether you can survive racism for 3 month.

Saudi Racism is first class of it's own...
Beheading is their killing perfume
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by femixville(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2019
I'm a strong Christian, Yeah!
But, the truth is, Israel doesn't represent Christianity only her own agenda..
But, the spirit and strength the nation wields, speaks for them..
Every nation in the middle east, both Saudi, Israel, nd those minor nations are all devil controlled states..
If Israel is over flexing their power, Yeah, Saudi the centre of the Muslim world should counter, but because politics is quietly involved, every one is mute at Israel's excesses..
Israel controls US, then, Saudi is a strong US ally, and then it looks stupid seeing Israel and Saudi the two centre of the world's religion, being a strong enemy to Israel, yet both dine with the US
And we all in Africa are claiming Muslim nd Christians, nd hating, maiming each other in the name of being faithful..
Its funny, but all I know is that, what is being cooked will be done someday..
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by princfred(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Neminc:

Trump campaigned about "Jews won't take our jobs"? You are a blatant liar!! I have been going through your posts on this thread and all you're doing is using blatant lies to back up your anti Trump arguments. Can you please provide any link to where Trump ever said "Jews won't take our jobs' or campaigned with it? You must think you are talking to ignorant people on this forum for you to be spouting this rubbish here.
What do you expect from a muslim? Taqiya lies is a command in islam.

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Excallibur(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:
At least they dont bomb our churches

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by fx45(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

lol... Fool
U are dodging d argument and offtopicing to Saudi. The ban does not even have anything to do with religion, just a political war.
Who's interested in their politics? I'm simply asking why you hate Trump, Christianity, Israel and America... But not in a rush to get Saudi visa. Why are you still fixated on getting an American visa. What is wrong with Saudi and Iranian visa? Or you simply want to export Islam and terrorism to the US?

3 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by princfred(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Cantonese:

Hahahahaha. May I ask how you can remove religion from politics?
What separates a Christian from a Jew?
If America is not a Christian country then which religion is practiced there? How many times have you heard “we are Christians” and “we believe in Jesus”? Is there any doubt about the religion practiced in Indonesia, Pakistan, the Middle East (except Israel). Why must the religious inclinations of Christian countries be a thing of dispute? Even in our country, inspite of our struggles to keep it going we know areas that are purely Muslim and Christian, across the north and south.
You have not mentioned one Muslim country where you have either a Christian or even a pagan holding an office from the least to the highest.

Once again to your point. In diplomacy countries have reasons for denying entry to citizens of other countries irrespective of rank and status. Recently in Nigeria we were informed that certain persons who aided and abetted in election rigging would not be allowed into the USA. Who lost sleep diplomatically? Is this the first that you have heard of countries expelling diplomats from other nations?

You talked about the ladies as diplomatically representing the people and not me. They have said that in their foreign affairs oversight functions they are supposed to visit nations. Equity demands clean hands. Politics is about interest but it is also about decorum.
Remember the proverb “do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the river”. They forgot their words and now they try to make the Israelis look like the wrongdoers? Sorry bro no way.

More so mind you that the ladies are not diplomats. They were not appointed as diplomats but members of the House of Representatives. That they go to Israel on their oversight functions does not single them out as diplomats. They report to the House of Representatives and the House follows up with government.

Because islamist are highly bigotful and covetous. No one doubts or argues with them that Saudi Arabia is a Muslim nation but they will argue with everyone that US (or any country for that matter) is not a Christian nation.

2 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by ifyboy60(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2019
ugo4u:

If you like save this post for reference purposes Trump will win with an unimaginable landslide you guys don't know nothing about American politics and influence the evangelicals wield. You think US is as liberal as CNN wants you to believe? grin

they think CNN reports real news.
the evangelicals used to be marginalized but they got smart and aligned with Catholics (that's y kavanaugh was elected Supreme Court judge), Mormons and other conservatives making a strong bible belt.

to add many liberals don't even bother voting, blacks will rather rap and do drugs than go out to vote, Latinos too.

Demographics favors Trump. to add many young black students are joining the Republican Convention.

3 Likes

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Charmingrascal(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2019
Isreal is God's chosen land and Israelites are God's chosen people.

Even though they are surrounded by enemies they can never be defeated. God's covenants with them is unbreakable.

They have suffered, they have been killed by Arabs centuries ago they drove them from their lands, they took them captives.
But God promised them in the Bible that after their travails they will reclaim their lands and stand strong in the midst of their enemies. I think the time is now.

That is one of the main reasons I believe the word of God (The Holy Bible)
Check the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah and other Bible passages concerning Isreal.

Those people can't be shaken God is with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) / Senator Omo Agege Decamps To APC / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.