Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (38525 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Josco24685:
I served in anambra state. My greatest surprise was that, in my ppa they write on the board for their waec candidates during the examination giving them the answers. Education wise southeast are lacking behind. I can say it any where any time
Same story for how many years now grin I'm expecting same next year, since the WAEC Nigeria Council members dominated by West and North go and lead the investigation to East grin typical cry of a loser grin

14 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by joseph1832(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why am I not surprise that the states that carry religion on their heads like a woman selling pepper on the street are the ones at the bottom of the list. grin

6 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by masseratti: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Our noisy neighbors from the west are no where to be found in top ten
Well-done my Igbo brothers

Proudly Edo state! Bini boy to be precise

And don't quote me to say what of Lagos

Because Lagos we all know is occupied by Igbos.
South West Governors needs to really do something about the quality of teachers in most of the states, they should stop recruiting teachers based on political affiliation, the quality of Education in southwest now is a major disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by sallazlee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
oyo and osun see una

9 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ifyy07(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Our noisy neighbors from the west are no where to be found in top ten
Well-done my Igbo brothers

Proudly Edo state! Bini boy to be precise

And don't quote me to say what of Lagos

Because Lagos we all know is occupied by Igbos.
Typical Edo boy tueh.....
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by sirjoe1124(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
I'm a mechanical engineering student looking for internship placement preferably in PH... If you can offer any help contact me at onyeamajoseph112@gmail.com or 08171287233[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by NNEWIsuper: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Your state Osun is dragging position with Sokoto grin how far with Ope imo
onye iberibe abum nwa Nnewi.. eziokwu Kam n'ekwu
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Stakeholders(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
nickxtra:
My Edo state always coming among the top 5 in all development and good performances indices in this country. Which other state can beat Edo to it ?

With all your exam malpractice?
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by UncleJudax(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:
grin

A southern dominated top, and a Northern dominated bottom

I wanted to be bothered, but I discovered that most northern governors/elders are more bothered with 2023 and RUGA

Let me bother about something else
Hahaha. Nigeria, a country run by the unqualified...the least knowledagble of its inhabitants.

A country wher the academically challenged are making the decisions for a better tomorrow grin

Give it up to Nigeria/Africa... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by simplesearch: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigeriadondie:
embarassed embarassed We were wrongly told Igbos don’t like education but business. Yourbas are education-loving people & the most educated. Well, records have shown that Igbos are and have always been the most educated ever since Nigeria’s independence. Even organisations aren’t complete without igbo technocrats. The UI was the first university in Nigeria but had an Igbo as its first VC. Even UNILAG had its first VC as Igbo. Even up till now Igobs hold key position where it truly matters.
Most of the yorubas making this erroneous assertion that they are the most educated have not even travelled outside the South-West to see other places for themselves. Yet they would seat in their parlour that igbos are less educated than yorubas. Even Ekiti that they say is the first in education and had the highest professors couldn’t make top 10
Igbo Amaka

TUNE IT DOWN BRO, WE ARE NOT IN A STATE OF WAR. THE EXERCISE IS A YEARLY THING, THE TABLE ALWAYS TURN BETWEEN THE TWO DIVIDE. LET'S JUST CELEBRATE OUR PRESENT ACHIEVEMENT AND LEAVE CHEST BEATING FOR ANOTHER DAY!.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Baroba(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
This can't be correct," Igbo man no dey go school" na only spare parts he sabi..We know the useless clowns making such statements, unfortunately they refuse to travel out of there little hamlets... cool..smh

12 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nigeriadondie: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
simplesearch:

TUNE IT DOWN BRO, WE ARE NOT IN A STATE OF WAR. THE EXERCISE IS A YEARLY THING, THE TABLE ALWAYS TURN BETWEEN THE TWO DIVIDE. LET'S JUST CELEBRATE OUR PRESENT ACHIEVEMENT AND LEAVE CHEST BEATING FOR ANOTHER DAY!.
You can choose to celebrate with this chilling reality or be pained. The choice is ultimately yours.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Staro: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Igbo Amaka wink smiley

Yea, see the meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Lordbukas: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
I am proudly Igbo. The most blessed tribe in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No it's not everywhere.

Abia state is running more of a syndicate. Even the invigilators know how much to charge per subjects.

Every school charge extra amount for expo Money.

I feel your pain.

Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Parada:
I give that to the Igbos they have superb people holding the ace in education n cocaine. Don’t claim one n abandon the other.

Thumbs up all the same.

Chaiiiii

pain is real.

3 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Agugbadin: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
It is meaningless this days as it does not reflect in our technology development. Nigeria is still very backward because our education is not purposeful, we need to pay more attention to technical education

4 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Augustlove: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin

See Oyo and Osun challenging Northern states for rock bottom position.
grin
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Josco24685:
I served in anambra state. My greatest surprise was that, in my ppa they write on the board for their waec candidates during the examination giving them the answers. Education wise southeast are lacking behind. I can say it any where any time

You that Rugaing in front even borno is ahead of osun and Oyo.

I feel your pain.

I served in Italy, na u be the only corper wey done go service.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by kernel001: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
fk001:
Everyone knows that Abia and Anambara uses special centres

For the past 15 years in JAMB, NECO and WAEC meaning in 35 different times, they cheated?

Assuming you're brilliant, why did Edo do better than all your states?

9 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Preshob(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abia state my wonderful home state still leading while others follow, three years now and still counting!!!!

We're really blessed with creative, innovative and intelligent minds in Abia state. Our major problem since time immemorial is the lack of visionary leaders in Abia state, we'll get there someday though!!

Meanwhile who noticed that all of the south-eastern and igbo dominated states made it to the top 10?? Yes i'll blow our trumpets cause it's not an easy feat to achieve and maintain for sometime now!!

Las las, Igbo Amaka!!!

8 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by SpaceTour: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cool
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Ezekielmary: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
igbo's are really doing well.. unlike the westerners who claim to be the only educated people in Nigeria.. they teach with their language in west. i pity them

7 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mathscum:

Na exam them day write for Edo?
Malpractice states.
99% of the students that passed in the state can not get above 10% in each subject
Ague with our ancestors.

You are seriously pained. Doh!

Proudly Edo.

5 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by amuwo1980: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mathscum:

Na exam them day write for Edo?
Malpractice states.
99% of the students that passed in the state can not get above 10% in each subject
Ague with our ancestors.

And they write exams in Osun abi oyo state? The south west and the north are completely in charge of every agency in Nigeria, yes the economy u are incompetent but at least at subterfuge you two regions are good, so why dont u use that to investigate and thwart the malpractices in those states.
We all know those who feels entitled to country's resources

3 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Staro: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
The 5 SE states in top 10 cool cool

[See Osun State with all the noise about
education reforms

Rauf Aregbesola is the worst governor this country
ever produced.

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Baroba(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
These kids from Abia / Imo Are just too hot, I went to school in Okigwe, I still remember a kid who would easily answer any question you threw at him from Ababio ( Chemistry txt book).. kudos to them..

The bottom four in a nutshell shows you were our problem lies as a nation..

10 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by subcbouy: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Machineries at work!
categories:
1. No support
2. fully supported
3. partially supported
All these private schools adopt 2 & 3 while public schools take all. But, Northern Nigeria, even if you adopt all, they will still fail.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
Best exam malpractice states rather, shey na exam dem dey do for Nigeria so?

Self deceit and consolation.

If you check the students that pushed Lagos to to ten if they should release the list, they are people you love to hate.. Example...

The best students in my state are from SE extractions.

Ajimobi 2017.

8 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Baroba(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
These kids from Abia / Imo Are just too hot, I went to school at Marist Brothers Okigwe, one of the best schools in Nigeria btw.. I still remember a kid who would easily answer any question you threw at him from Ababio ( Chemistry txt book).. kudos to them..

The bottom four in a nutshell shows you where our problem lies as a nation..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Ishiewo: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why won't they ace In WAEC, after excelling In JAMB.Abia remains the best in terms of educational standard.choi, best in JAMB and in WAEC.I doff my cap for una!! ;!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.