Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise (3461 Views)

To You All Ladies Think About It Please. / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2019
I don't know why Ladies think that anytime a guy invites them to his house is for sex
Please some times men just need someone to talk to, Is that right guys?

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
LillyVal:
I don't know why Ladies think that anytime a guy invites them to his house is for sex

You're right.

Men always need a companion.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by damtan(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2019
I have my Gs to talk with. If you're coming over, get your mind prepared, anything can happen.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Having a good conversation is better than sex, the people who have held my heart ransom are the ones I had the best conversations with.

Be with someone you enjoy talking to.
damtan:
I have my Gs to talk with.
If you're coming over, get your mind prepared, anything can happen.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Martinez39(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2019
grin Oh yeah, we do need companionship. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by AstroG: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2019
If no be sex or pre-intimacy,no come my house
My house no be relaxation or tourist centers.
SIMPLE!!

LillyVal:

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by cooooooks(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
It would be naive to not think that sex might come up.

Don't go to anybody's house to talk if you have even a passing thought that s/he might tear pant.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by SaucyBenks(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2019
If I invite you over, there's no reason other than the fact that I want to fucck you. Lemme not deceive you.

#walksOff

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by catwalq(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Don't go round fire expecting not to sweat..

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
LillyVal:
Having a good conversation is better than sex, the people who have held my heart ransom are the ones I had the best conversations with.

why not just date an OAP then, or make i dial call center for you.
the funniest part is most of the guys "good conversation" ends up in the friendzone or wait till weddin nite bullsh*t yle she fvcks a straight to the point guy outside grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Hamachi(f): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2019
That got me grin grin grin grin
ericsmith:

why not just date an OAP then, or make i dial call center for you. grin
the funniest part is most of the guys "good conversation" ends up in the friendzone or wait till weddin nite bullsh*t yle she fvcks a straight to the point guy outside grin

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hamachi:

lol !! you get dem plenti for friendzone grin badt gurl

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Offpoint: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yeah! you're right, just need a companion... someone I can talk to and nothing else.

But John has mind of its own, what I want might not be what he wants.
We all know their actions are involuntarily.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hamachi:

so you av dem a lot on friendzone ...badt gurl grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by StrikeBack(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by StrikeBack(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
yea. OP you are onpoint not offpoint
Once "we" invite you to my house, I do the talking then John will take over the smashing.
No Time

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Offpoint: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
yea. OP you are onpoint not offpoint
Once "we" invite you to my house, I do the talking then John will take over the smashing.
No Time
Most you mention me? lemme alone abeg
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by StrikeBack(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Offpoint:

Most you mention me? lemme alone abeg
What is your problem young man?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by damtan(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
LillyVal:

My dear, anything can happen. I ain't a saint and moreso at the stage I am, I'm not after holding anyone's heart ransom.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by luvyaself95(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wetin we wan talk if not sex undecided
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by rosy1992(f): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Unbelievable, almost 99% of guys invite ladies with the thought of having sex with them.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by goodnewscliff(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
All these guys wee just b exposing their secrets for free grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
ericsmith:

why not just date an OAP then, or make i dial call center for you.

lol seriously before you give that wedding night red card I must use my microscope and see the hymen intact. If not, you're very much on your own unserious.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
DrObiHogan:
lol seriously before you give that wedding night red card I must use my microscope and see the hymen intact. If not, you're very much on your own unserious.

i pray & hope you meant " she" in that context ,otherwise i cover my ass & front with BOJ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by 2rez: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
catwalq:
Don't go round fire expecting not to sweat..

grin

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by seanwilliam(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
LillyVal:

except you are not my spec or we're related by blood or you're less down 18... Any other one forget you're not escaping oooo...I will make a move though but not gonna force u... conversation with girls of these days bring nothing to table...wetin I one dey discuss with u

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Les: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Grabs popcorn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by yetunsbay(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
rosy1992:
Unbelievable, almost 99% of guys invite ladies with the thought of having sex with them.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaho see yellow pawpaw. How ur laps go nw be !....... Food

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by CheedyJ(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
After talking refreshment gaz follow na. If u know u know..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by frozen70(f): 1:32am On Aug 17, 2019
LillyVal:

If you sincerely wants someone to talk to, just meet in a garden or pack

Once it's an invitation to your house, forget it, you really have an intention

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by nicepoker101(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2019
rosy1992:
And 99.9% of ladies will visit without a second thought. Why blame the guys.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by IamPlato(m): 1:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Sorry I Dont Invite Girl For Sex.
I Invite Them For Praise And Worship

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Watch: The Rise And Fall Of Odumeje A.K.A INDABOSKI / See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy / Dear 1993,1994, 1995...1999 It Time To Move Out Of Parents House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.