Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise (3482 Views)

Has Frustrating Times Made You Think Otherwise / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by DarkHub: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Hello nairalanders, join thousands of viewers of TheDarkhub Tv. The channel offers adult contents, leaked videos and premium nude videos from your favourite Instagram models.
Click on the whatsapp link below by deleting the space between http and s.

http s:///2349016646075?text=Hello%2C%20i%20want%20interested%20in%20joining%20TheDarkHub%2C%20and%20my%20name%20is.....

Or send us a message on 09016646075
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Powersurge: 5:01am On Aug 17, 2019
LillyVal:
I don't know why Ladies think that anytime a guy invites them to his house is for sex
Please some times men just need someone to talk to, Is that right guys?

on a few occasions though. Just need someone to hangout with. Most times, getting down is the notice (at least a romance)

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Gulher: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2019
LillyVal:
I don't know why Ladies think that anytime a guy invites them to his house is for sex
Either you are very naive, or you are just trolling. It is extremely hard to find a guy that will not try to touch you inappropriately when you go to his house.
Ladies dont show up at the house of any man you have no intention of sleeping with.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Osasmd: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
frozen70:

If you sincerely wants someone to talk to, just meet in a garden or pack

Once it's an invitation to your house, forget it, you really have an intention
True!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by LimeLyte: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
except you are not my spec or we're related by blood or you're less down 18... Any other one forget you're not escaping oooo...I will make a move though but not gonna force u... conversation with girls of these days bring nothing to table...wetin I one dey discuss with u
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
LillyVal:

sure of cause, we all aren't just after sex alone. we need YOUR ATTENTION too.
but it wont be right if she always demands T-FARE any time she wants to return home, it will seem as if she didn't enjoy the attention I gave to her, but she only came for the money.
maybe that's why guys most times demand sex when she comes around, cause they will still end up paying for that visit.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
LillyVal:
Talk wetin?

Is ur room a talk show studio?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2019
undecided
nicepoker101:
And 99.9% of ladies will visit without a second thought. Why blame the guys.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Pst. Plato
IamPlato:
Sorry I Dont Invite Girl For Sex.

I Invite Them For Praise And Worship
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Every man is not like you.
Gulher:
Either you are very naive, or you are just trolling. It is extremely hard to find a guy that will not try to touch you inappropriately when you go to his house.
Ladies dont show up at the house of any man you have no intention of sleeping with.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:

sure of cause, we all aren't just after sex alone. we need YOUR ATTENTION too.
but it wont be right if she always demands T-FARE any time she wants to return home, it will seem as if she didn't enjoy the attention I gave to her, but she only came for the money.
maybe that's why guys most times demand sex when she comes around, cause they will still end up paying for that visit.
You invited her, so , why would you not give her tfare, are you that heartless.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
You invited her, so , why would you not give her tfare, are you that heartless.

you missing the point, giving her tfare isn't wrong, but must it be everytime? i spoil my girl most times but I also know she can spoil herself without my money. if she expects me to give her tfare all the time, then I don't see her as someone willing to invest in our relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by DanielGb(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
Having a good conversation is better than sex, the people who have held my heart ransom are the ones I had the best conversations with.

Be with someone you enjoy talking to.
I know you. Talk, Sex and Talk fun.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
DanielGb:

I know you. Talk, Sex and Talk fun.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by MasonKendall(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:
First time you posted something meaningful

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by ImaIma1(f): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:

You should ask the guys why it is so.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
ok I will do just that
ImaIma1:

You should ask the guys why it is so.
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by seanwilliam(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
LimeLyte:
So that I go know wetin to do you.Are you returning my funds or not?
which funds be that?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
what do you mean by that?
MasonKendall:
First time you posted something meaningful
Re: I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise by bobkezel(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
h

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Waste You Hard Earned Money On Ladies / I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons / Woman With The Biggest Backside In The World Causes Traffic At Airport – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.