Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Has Frustrating Times Made You Think Otherwise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Frustrating Times Made You Think Otherwise (165 Views)

frustrating times when having...pics attached / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise / One Evening Newspaper Is Frustrating My Life. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Frustrating Times Made You Think Otherwise by MONEY247: 10:32pm On Feb 27
Yea, some journey in life are very frustrating...
When you get to some crossroads especially financially, and some thoughts of evil creeps in...

For example me, I have always been thinking of gay prostitute because of constant lack... and no progress at all... financially... always hungry and when you ask for help, nobody seems to help, I don't blame anyone,no. The country is really tough and all that...
this evening thoughts just going through my mind( I was thinking of start harassing people) and to start petty stealing....I. Grew up as one loving God.. very fervent... but now nothing is going well......
They say they pay gay people well for Thier service......I. Don't just know...
Being a man is tough especially with no support...its really tough..

M
Re: Has Frustrating Times Made You Think Otherwise by FuckHomophobes: 11:37pm On Feb 27
MONEY247:

They say they pay gay people well for Thier service......

M

Please can you share me plugs? My gayness must not waste 🥺🥺🥺

(1) (Reply)

Can I Win Damages? / Sugarmummy - Sugarboy Connect / Affiliate Marketing Free Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.