Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man (29518 Views)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by sirpompey(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Bezos is busy buying more luxury items, Bill Gates is busy funding charity upon charity, two different men with different ideologies about how to spend their wealth...
Don't quote me oh, i never criticised any of them!!
you're very right my brother we'll all give accounts of our stewardship to God but in reality bill gates is d real MVP... Very wonderful man

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by realestniggah: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yacht are one thing I know have no use in life

Except you are going to live on the ocean forever I see no use for this in the Long run for a private individual

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by lenghtinny(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by drips8(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Living his best life

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Four4Clien(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
wow
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Awesomefred32(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Chooiiii
Poverty is a bastard
Infact
Poverty is the root of all Evil

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by ruggedtimi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
jeff is at the apex of money..He has 1trillion naira in 42places. While will anyone want to get richer than jeff
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Larryfest(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
The good kind of vanity everyone should have...
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Oceannaagent: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
wow
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by airminem(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is supposed to be posted by Autojosh ooo. well nice post
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by juniorstar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
The way bezos is behaving. It makes him look like a man who was hungry as a young boy. bill would still be the richest man if he wasnt generous with his fund to improve humanity.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by wakes: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Amazon money smiley
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by nwakibie3(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
if i hear vanity upon vanity here eh
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by DameB(f): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Wow, I wish I could afford this! embarassed

You suppose know say Bill Gate na mumu. He keeps sending money to corrupt African leaders to treat some irrelevant sickness undecided

He nor know say spending money on some cases in Africa be like flinging money into abyss.... Money dey go o, but data go show say the sickness dey increase, accounts of those leaders dey swell up like soured Egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
na waa o...ordinary1million i no see
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Preshob(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheeen! Make one billionaire carry another person wife go enjoy for this kind yacht on vacation things. If the woman no go back go meet her husband start to dey misbehave, that means she no enter inside the yacht. U na come talk say make nollywood marriage dey last. Na one of the things wey dey break am be this.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

Your devilish intent is the reason you won't be able to make it this big!!
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by ttmacoy: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
And Dangote is busy trying to buy Arsenal grin

To be fair, the fact he spends money on luxury doesn’t mean he doesn’t give to charity.

PhenomenalMorgan:
Bezos is busy buying more luxury items, Bill Gates is busy funding charity upon charity, two different men with different ideologies about how to spend their wealth...
Don't quote me oh, i never criticised any of them!!
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Wettoid123: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
So many things money can no buy!
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Make una leave d man enjiy him money nah
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by ttmacoy: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by olumalcolm(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Father Lord bless my HUSTLE so much so that i can take my parents my siblings and nuclear family for vacation on something like this very soon AMEN. cheesy
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by rozayx5(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
philip0906:
Impoverished nairalanders who tell you white billionaires don't spend money or enjoy luxuries, will be nowhere to be found...small thing dem go tell you say Mark Zuckerberg na only one shirt e dey wear and other nonsense they type

Bezos no get your time

guy dey flex him life

wonder who they want them to save it for?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Timileyin1234(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by chukslawrence(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
philip0906:
Impoverished nairalanders who tell you white billionaires don't spend money or enjoy luxuries, will be nowhere to be found...small thing dem go tell you say Mark Zuckerberg na only one shirt e dey wear and other nonsense they type
Like the simple shirt and short is sold for N5,000 in 9ja market. grin
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mekenz:
these life is just a mirage, someone that is these wealthy, still goes through divorce, whereas some average men is still enjoying there marriages,money is truly important but not everything can be purchase with money.

It is not what you think. Divorce has to do with realignment of entangled souls. So while you see Wealthy men going through expensive divorce you can see the parallel in poor men becoming suicidal and dying dye to a divorcing marriage status that they can't escape.

Money is the greatest tool you need for your personal freedom.

Welcome divorce if it comes.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by kunmiiii: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Wow, I wish I could afford this! embarassed

You suppose know say Bill Gate na mumu. He keeps sending money to corrupt African leaders to treat some irrelevant sickness undecided

You don't get it...the reason why that sickness remains irrelevant is because of few people like bill gates and their philanthropic acts to reduce and totally cure it, the same way we hope to find cure to cancer and others is because of the grants for research good people like him provide.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by jaxxy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building / BREAKING: Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge / Accident Kills Many People In Nasarawa (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.