Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him (16593 Views)

I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by okeniti: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
So he shouldn't leave you if you cheat? Nigerian marriage is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Midas01: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cheating is not a mistake.
RockHard:

I get where you are coming from but you have to realize that life is not in black and white, some mistakes do occur for different reasons. Nothing wrong in giving someone a second chance if he's sorry. Of all the good things/sides of the man, why pick on that one mistake especially if he's remorseful?
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
dewaskillz:

This is just silly from you. That's how we just run away at any slightest obstacle

Why wouldn't men cheat when women think like the OP?! It's a clear confirmation that, whatever hubby does, his desperate wife would forgive him and stay by his side regardless.... thus fucking the maid, beat her black and blue etc

RockHard:

I get where you are coming from but you have to realize that life is not in black and white, some mistakes do occur for different reasons. Nothing wrong in giving someone a second chance if he's sorry. Of all the good things/sides of the man, why pick on that one mistake especially if he's remorseful?

The issue is not really about forgiving anyone who is remorseful...it's about a low self esteem woman who is accepting failure before it even happens.

The above you wrote also sends a wrong message out there: just do what evil rubbish you want in marriage, then just say you are sorry, and your desperate low self esteem wife will forgive any act.

Toks2008:

You are so ignorant.

Love you too my brotha...
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by bobolaga: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Omowunmi you are very correct, stay with him,every men has instinct of plenty ladies,some will go and get chief tittle just to get more,but remember that you can see man that get married to one to three wife s but you can,t see woman that get married to two husband,even the oyinbo,before they got to 70 yrs of age they have divorce more than three wife s,and they will come to Niga and form young men,pls be wise,don,t gabble with your owner,if not your son age with make mock of you when you are out of married.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Her life, her choices, her tears, her laughs
Her whatever there is!

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

You are so ignorant.
That your opinion with his doesn't align doesn't make him ignorant. Why not educate us?

4 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Oszy: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Is she trying to say 'if my husband cheats, I might cheat too'?
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

You are so ignorant.
old papa youngie go marry
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Mayflowa(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Low self esteem African women...doing what they do best to stay married at ANY cost

You seem to believe Americans and others have the right and best attitude to life. They have the largest share of mental and emotional sickness and suicide rate even with all the support system available to them. It is degrading to call anyone low self-esteem for her choice. Don't wear people African garment to curse them out.

Let me give you an instant of difference in cultural attitude: There are many western women who bring younger lovers to bed while their husbands watch. or even pertake. I bet you don't say anything about low-self esteem there.

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Adepet222:
I won't too, because I won't allow any slay mama to take over my house.

Like one mummy wa

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
martowskin1:

Staying the marriage does not mean u accept his rubbish, and leaving doesn't mean u didn't accept..

Been able to sort out differences when they occur in marriage is a sign of maturity ...

Even in the western world, women don't just quit their marriage because their husband cheat, they try to rescue the situation and if they can't and is obvious the man refuse to change then they consider quitting

The above is what you do WHEN/IF whatever differences occurs. .. but I am sorry to say that, if you already forgives a man before he has done the actual wrongful act, then the problem is in that person' brain ... aka her desire to stay married at ANY cost.

There is nothing mature about someone ready and willing to accept any rubbish from their partner...thats called LOW SELF ESTEEM in my world.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Emmaino99(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Adepet222 post=81308682]I won't too, because I won't allow any slay mama to take over my house.[/quote GOD BLESS U JARE, BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO U, IJN

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Lexusgs430: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

A man wey wan cheat go cheat.

Nothing fit stop am. Just that a reasonable man will never cheat on his wife with impunity.

aka cheat, but don't get caught.......
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
This one na automatic license to cheat.

Congratulations in advance Mr Omawunmi.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
RockHard:

If something like cheating occurs once and ends there, only then could that be called a mistake. It's pardonable if he's remorseful and of course, the circumstances surrounding it would establish that, but if it becomes a habit, then you can't call that a mistake. It's intentional.

I care less about Omowumi's stand. Perhaps, she's one of those women who could tolerate such men, but y'all should quite making it seem like that should be a standard. This generation of men have lost it. Sleeping around like animals just 'cause some women are so dependent on these men.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by bobolaga: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
For you young men,there is parable in my place said that no matter how women is disrespectful do not divorce her,because is better than an empty house,also remember that the devil you know is more better than the ANGEL you never know,that mean an animal that escape from trap and yet still in the forest very sure that another trap is waiting to get him or her.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

A man wey wan cheat go cheat.

Nothing fit stop am. Just that a reasonable man will never cheat on his wife with impunity.
Lol

Whish one be cheating with impunity and cheating without impunity?
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by martowskin1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The above is what you do WHEN/IF whatever differences occurs. .. but I am sorry to say that, if you already forgives a man before he has done the actual wrongful act, then the problem is in that person' brain ... aka her desire to stay married at ANY cost.

There is nothing mature about someone ready and willing to accept any rubbish from their partner...thats called LOW SELF ESTEEM in my world.

The article didn't mention any where she talked about accepting cheating, at least I read the whole article not just caption.....

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Autotech312(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
martowskin1:

Staying the marriage does not mean u accept his rubbish, and leaving doesn't mean u didn't accept..

Been able to sort out differences when they occur in marriage is a sign of maturity ...

Even in the western world, women don't just quit their marriage because their husband cheat, they try to rescue the situation and if they can't and is obvious the man refuse to change then they consider quitting

U make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Orodje(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
God bless u sis, if u leave your marriage coz of say your man cheat na oturugbeke u be coz every richmen out there is a cheater you haven’t seen him yet doesn’t mean he doesn’t cheat. Only 95% are faithful.

Na poor man be faithful man just try get money first and see if you won’t cheat
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mayflowa:

You seem to believe Americans and others have the right and best attitude to life. They have the largest share of mental and emotional sickness and suicide rate even with all the support system available to them. It is degrading to call anyone low self-esteem for her choice. Don't wear people African garment to curse them out.

What on earth does what I wrote got to do with Americans or anyone having the best life?! The only sickness I see are women willing to be stepped on and used/abused because they are so desperate to be called "Mrs"... thats my opinion about a woman willing to stay with a cheating partner. Take it or leave it.

Let me give you an instant of difference in cultural attitude: There are many western women who brings younger lovers to bed while their husbands watch. or even pertake. I bet you don't say anything about low-self esteem there.

Stick to the issue at hand... or create another thread about swingers and I will gladly give you my view on the issue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by bobolaga: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please,my brothers and sisters that is the simple truth,and the most stubborn spirit in the whole world is the truth,truth never hurry,but at the end you will see it,no need to speak too much English,some APROKO no that they will not received monthly salary but ready to destroy homes ,pls don,t too fast don,t too slow.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Frankyboy1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=81308447]Low self esteem African women...doing what they do best to stay married at ANY cost[/quote

You are still a child]
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
RockHard:

What makes you think they are remorseful ?
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by bobolaga: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
There is nothing like rubbish in married,call it mistake,
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Frankyboy1:
You are still a child

Nanop1:

Please check your skull your brain Don leak finish

That's all you got, really....?!
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by muyinet: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mayflowa:

Let me give you an instant of difference in cultural attitude: There are many western women who brings younger lovers to bed while their husbands watch. or even pertake. I bet you don't say anything about low-self esteem there.

@ The bold

For real? Could this be true?
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Adams12345: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=81308447]Low self esteem African women...doing what they do best to stay m

she is right, you expect her to leave? That is call forgiveness not low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Mayflowa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What on earth does what I wrote got to do with Americans or anyone having the best life?! The only sickness I see are women willing to be stepped on and used/abused because they are so desperate to be called "Mrs"... thats my opinion about a woman willing to stay with a cheating partner. Take it or leave it.

Stick to the issue at hand... or create another thread about swingers and I will gladly give you my view on the issue.

MrBrownJay1, I have known you on nairaland for more than 10 years. We are both intelligent. I know exactly what you are inferring immediately you mention African women. I wanted you to see the other side of reasons.

African women have ties to their husbands and find it strange to leave them. It is cultural. Don't tie it to esteem or economic woes.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by dangotesmummy: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Low self esteem African women...doing what they do best to stay married at ANY cost
don't mind it until she catches HIV from his promiscuity ABI if it was the other way around do you think your so called husband will see your adultery as JUST MISTAKE?

Anyway we know her type.nigerian celebrities are always in the habit of saying things they know they can't practice just to get more followers on Twitter and Instagram.all na just for attention and show BUISNESS.i know omawunmi as a musician and omawunmi as an individual

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Adams12345:

she is right, you expect her to leave? That is call forgiveness not low self esteem.

I expect her to have a bit more respect for herself, even if hubby has none

I expect her to deal with such issues as it comes along, instead of accepting such lack of respect before it even happens. What if he cheats with her mother/sister would she feel the same way?! What if he brings the biatch to their home while she is present, Would she also accept it?

If she forgives cheating beforehand, what else would this low self esteem desperate woman accept? Beating? Raping her? Bring wh0res to their bed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by dangotesmummy: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Adams12345 post=81317540][/quote] would the husband be talking about forgiveness and reconciliation if it was the other way round?

Aunty agbaya todagba tiodanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Korede Bello Really Gay? / Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend / Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.