Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (52687 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Came4amod: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
grayht:
See as cookie session finish this guy
using a VM for testing could have saved his ass .. But 12 million $ Even Angel Michael for heaven go dey track you .. Ans its just a matter of time before cup go full

9 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Came4amod: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
grayht:
See as cookie session finish this guy
using a VM for testing could have saves his ass .. But 12 million $ Even Angel Michael for heaven go dey track you .. And its just a matter of time before cup go full

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by BrokenCock: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

This is why I don’t trust and can’t use google. They collect information you won’t believe even you had.

I’m uninstalling chrome today.
funny thimg is that it saves ur credit card and hidden passwords. those wey sabi use am go umderstand how to view person password n hidden sites visited.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by sayisayi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
You see what I was saying, this man is trying to justify the Criminal way this Igbo man got his wealth. I don't need to ask, but I know you are Igbo.[/quote]

From the time you wake up and curse Jesus for being broke and living in your auntie's boy quarters till night time when you feed her dogs and allow Uncle Chidi to enter and come strafe Auntie, I know what is on your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Adeling:
some nairaland folks right now to take down their real identity (& pics

Yeah you are right especially those with shady lifestyles.

My picture and profile is all over the Internet cos I am 100000% clean...nothing to fear.

9 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nobody is shouting Igbo Amaka!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Wickedfacts: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:
no money is legit. Everyone is a thief. All money is link to lie. If you must lie then u will eventually steal. Legit dont exist

This one thinks if he doesn't steal, he can't survive. I wonder the kind of parents you have and the kind of home you came out of.

This statement is borne of of poverty affecting at least 5 generations.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Funjosh(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmmmn
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Emmanuel226(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Open web search redirected them n linked them up to nairaland...it's obvious the owners of this forum have failed to invest in the security of this site. Well as for me, this post will not stop me from criticising that tyrant in aso rock. Maybe him n his dss can also turn me to a celebrity....
it later made fp oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by sacramento1212: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
maybachmusic:

Yes

Took time for current viewers to update.

Even likes and mention working wrongly

Oh! Just needed to clarify as i wanted to be sure it's not my device
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Emmanuel226(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
hnmm so someone can be caught thru nairaland grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Commentor: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:
no money is legit. Everyone is a thief. All money is link to lie. If you must lie then u will eventually steal. Legit dont exist

Don't be stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by tot(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nobody is shouting Igbo Amaka!

Because online crime cuts across, a lot of them from all sides are involved in it, you can see them trembling already and talking about deleting profiles.

In any case, let's focus on the core message of the topic and not go tribal.

8 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
unikprince:
And I was envious of these guys, never knew they ain't clean. I will hustle legit and wait for God's blessings that adds no sorrow.

It will shock you if you know the real source of many Naija money bags.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Emmanuel226(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
dis guy and guardiola abi fraudiola no difference,dem be yahoo boyz grin

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by aswani(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
medolab90:
shocked shocked shocked

I have to be careful of anything I post henceforth....

Totally going incognito can't let one comment I made years ago to be hunting me in the future undecided
Incognito only means you yourself can't get to the information, they are storing it.
The only way not to leave a digital footprint is not to surf, chikena.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Emmanuel226(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
dis guy must be a man city fan,cause city is d home of all crooks and yahoo boyz such as pep guardiola grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Hoodbilonia: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
He would be jailed for long
Nor be yankee
Nothing like DPO na my boy
U go old for jail
Max 40yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Sterope(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
How can you stumble on your saved passwords?

You gave Google permission to save them, you must have forgotten. Android or not, once you are connected to the internet... that's it!

Jacinthe:

The truth is that, in this age, the concept of privacy is an illusion. Especially for those who use the android phone.

About 2 weeks ago, I stumbled on a list of all my saved passwords under some settings on my phone. Both those I used years ago and have already forgotten. To say I was shocked is an understatement.

It's just crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by AntiWailer: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
The dumb guys leave their prints every where.

I once trace one stupid hacker to Nairaland too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by shogsman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

This is why I don’t trust and can’t use google. They collect information you won’t believe even you had.

You use an android phone and you say you don't use Google, I laugh in Hispanic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Trizyd(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Came4amod:
using a VM for testing could have saves his ass .. But 12 million $ Even Angel Michael for heaven go dey track you .. And its just a matter of time before cup go full

There's no way VM could have saved his ass... Google gave FBI the email log. The same email he uses for phishing, he logs into it every where he goes. They now tied the IP to the location on his Instagram post .. is see nowhere VM is applicable

12 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Emmanuel226(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
abeg make i jejely go remove my pics from dis forum grin

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by daddytime(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha Elder grin grin grin

Yes o bro grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by sacramento1212: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

This one thinks if he doesn't steal, he can't survive. I wonder the kind of parents you have and the kind of home you came out of.

This statement is borne of of poverty affecting at least 5 generations.

Lol...may also not be poverty but as you put up there, the kind of home or background is also part of it. Some parents may even notice those fraudulent character in their children and won't do anything, some will even encourage it because they are also into it.

And again, some region are notoriously into it and it's highly competitive amongst them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by landforeast(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
luxy44:
That is it! Cosmetic success. We know them when we see them. They make you feel like you are lazy or not smart. This is also applicable to celebs...i watch BBNaija Saturday parties and i see how our celebrity DJs could not transit easily from one track to the other. They couldn't even play non stop for 30mins. And they are all "rich". Mercy Aigbe that can't even act be flaunting a house. Cosmetic success!!!
Mixture of yahooyahoo/prostitution/etc
My fellow hustlers, don't be distracted, focus. Build a legacy. And invite God into your hustle. It will surely speak!!!

True talk there are lots of costmetic sucessful celebrities out there intimating the legit hustlers with the falunting of their Ill gotten wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Sterope(f): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
They are experts and they have resources. It is not hard, anyone with enough passion and knowledge of research can find whatever information.

Ugosample:

But having this ton of data with them
they can't sieve through them all.

it's only if you are doing suspicious stuff anyways
That you become a target

That is what I believe sha

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
This most the too loaded to be empty crew
And oluwa don bless me
They will intimidate legit hustlers to d extent you will think they are God's choosen while they are just devil advocates scamming people & claiming miracle.

And seriously though Google dey invade our privacy, I support China in banning most foreign shyt in thier own country. I prefer Nigeria to be spying on me than red necks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by unikprince(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

It will shock you if you know the real source of many Naija money bags.
Bro you are absolutely correct, I had friends that dropped out from school and focused on internet fraud that are moneybags philanthropists today, and they are recognized and celebrated by all and sundry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Scandinavian02: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mehn! We have big crooks in this place oooo. Chai!
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by henryhemon(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

Are you one of them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.