Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,617 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets? (471 Views)

Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion / Is It Good or Bad To Tell Your Partner Your Love Language Or Mumu Button? / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets? by dannyodia101(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets?

On Danny world tonight, we’ve got quite an interesting discourse on hot topic. Now is there ever a line when it comes to sharing with your partner?

Is it right to share your friends’ dirty secrets with your partner? Are you that kind of partner? And if you’re not, what are your reservations about couples who do... https://dannyworld.net/2019/08/16/do-you-tell-your-partner-your-best-friends-secrets/

Re: Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Partner's secrets are off limit to ANYONE
Friends secrets are off limit to ANYONE
Re: Do You Tell Your Partner Your Best Friends' Secrets? by Mazugore365: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
I try not to raise such topics. If my wife asks me about specific things, then I tell.
If my friend tells me a secret, then I will not run immediately to tell his wife. However, if my wife asks for something specific, then I will tell. I do not want to lie to my wife and I know that our conversation will remain between us.

(1) (Reply)

Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. / I Am Just Confused, Advice Needed. / Is Polygamy A Sin For A Christian? It Seems To Be My Only Option!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.