Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is Polygamy A Sin For A Christian? It Seems To Be My Only Option! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Polygamy A Sin For A Christian? It Seems To Be My Only Option! (481 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Is Polygamy Really Against Christain Laws? / Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Polygamy A Sin For A Christian? It Seems To Be My Only Option! by Beke2020: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hi,

I am in a relationship with a man (lets call him Debo) that I have known for almost 8 years. When I first met him,he told me he was divorced. Then,I was 37 years old. He is a nice man. He takes care of me and all that. We both love each other.

About a year and half later,I found out that he was not divorced. He was still married to his wife of over 26 years. The woman though has moved to the US and does not want to divorce because of their social status. But she gave him permission to have a mistress.

When I found out,I was upset and broke off with him. I was single for over two years with no sensible relationship . Being a single woman in your 40s is not easy. I tried but .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-polygamy-a-sin-for-a-christian-it-seems-to-be-my-only-option/

Re: Is Polygamy A Sin For A Christian? It Seems To Be My Only Option! by Beke2020: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Grade: Another Lady Exposes Another Lecturer Who Sexually Harassed Her.. / Does this work on all ladies? / [LEAKED]====JAMB Questions And Answers 2020 | Real CBT Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.