Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me (3188 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Hurt Me So Bad / Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by SaucyBenks(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Temmygold600:
Hi people
I opened this acct cuz I need advice

I have a boyfriend who is 8 years older than me
We both love each other but the problem is he insults me anytime we have a misunderstanding and he always threaten to hurt me but yet am always the one to beg for forgiveness.

This has happened a lot of times and we had another fight again and he called me stupid and prostitute and promised to hurt me as usual and he did .he called my dad and told him am a prostitute,, something have never done in my life my.. and he told my dad all sort of things.we broke up and I decided not to beg this time cuz I was hurt..
During the break up I met another guy tho I knew this guy before and I friend zoned him for a year.i decided to give him a chance..he is really nice and caring and doesn't insult me whenever we quarrel but I didn't love him like my ex.

I missed my ex bf and I felt incomplete without him.but this guy is always busy and doesn't have my time much or maybe that's just my excuse... later I called my ex and we got talking again, we got back together but I didn't know how to tell the other guy.he later found out that I got back with my ex but he wasn't angry instead he begged me to choose him or date both of them and told me he would wait for me whenever am done with my ex.i told him to leave me alone and broke up with him but he told me we should be friends again.
But recently I had another fight with my ex turned boyfriend again and he insulted me and called me a bastard.. he told me never to call him again.i had to beg and beg before he forgives me again and now I think I should just let him go now cuz I don't want to get hurt anymore.
But I still have doubts about leaving him cuz I would feel incomplete again.we have been through a lot together and I know all his family and vice versa .
Should I let him go and face my studies and graduate before thinking of relationship again cuz am still very young ,am only 21 and he is 29
I don't want to spend my life with this kind of person
OR
Should I give the other guy a chance again and move on cuz I can't seem to forget my ex anytime I try to .
Please advice me on what to do
Thanks
n I'm so nice to my soon to be ex... She'll regret it, I always tell her that.
Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Firstly, stop begging & going back every time. You teach people how to treat you by what you tolerate in a relationship. Maybe you need time off relationships altogether to deal with your trauma. You've been abused, whether you realize it or not & that has created what they call a trauma bond between yourself & your abusive ex. It's a psychological warfare & he's managed to cut you down to size. Hence you keep going back for more of the same. Nothing will change until you decide enough is enough. Btw, this is also ane of the tools insecure men (the "playa" type) have at their disposal, to destroy your self-esteem with constant name calling, so you keep putting up with scummy behaviour because you don't think you deserve better.

I remember one vividly. He tried that once with me & I absolutely went bonkers on him because what the hell? Measure your fùcking words when talking to me, fool! He never tried it again, but instead went the hot & cold route to gain control. That's when I unceremoniously dumped him. My point is, never let people get away with disrespecting you. Speak up or ditch them like the garbage that they are.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
nuelsam:
Nice guys........ Shey una don see una life outside now?
poco pls advice this girl, she needs a brain reset.
Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by cassbeat(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Temmygold600 I have just one advice for u
Break up with him

And come to me
I promise I will treat u like a queen that u are
Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by Educonomist: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
That guy doesn't know your worth...........
Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by Ryan03(f): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Temmygold600:

Am not a fool and I know what I want.
The fact that I don't have feelings for someone doesn't mean I have to force myself whether he is nice or not.
Am not allergic to mistakes.
lol, if you know your worth you won't be with such a person. you are in a toxic relationship and it's normal that you are finding it difficult to leave. first find your self worth, understand that your happiness is in your hands and you don't need a relationship for you to be complete, find comfort in your self and let a relationship be a bonus. go into a relationship to make brighten someone's life not to find solace
Re: What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
pocohantas:

No dear, please don't give him a chance. His wife is somewhere and the good news is, she has sense-something you don't have.

Also, don't forget the password to this account. You might be needing it to create another thread in family section in 2021 or thereabout. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening? See How A Rich Man Run Mad In Douglas, Owerri In Imo State / 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses / Demystifying The 9ja Babe Small Dick, Curved Dick And Big Dick Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.