Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? (1144 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Modified: Note — This Ain't Mine, Posted For Sb mehn!!!

I hope this site is fully anonymous because this is very personal. I dated this guy last year for 2 months and 8 days. We met through a hook up from one of my friends. We had sex on the 2nd night. Not that i wanted to but he sort of really insisted. I went to meet him at a party after which we spend the night at his friends house. I could not leave coz i did not have a car and i had to be dropped home. I was determined never to see the guy again after that night.

I went silent on him for 2 weeks. only to find out i was pregnant. So i finally picked up his call and told him. He asked me to get rid of it. So i did. I was scared like hell. This made me loose my self and i needed his support emotionally through the process. He used to come see me and comfort me. When i got better we started to have sex. We would have sex every time we met. I thought we had a relationship but i suspected he only stayed for the sex. We had some really good times together. I fell for him. the problem was that he did not call me his girlfriend and that is what disappointed me. He said i should give him time. Time for what? i was there busy playing wife like an idiot and the son of a bitch wants time. I had gone through an abortion and was providing him sex! like WTF!!! So i told him i could not stay coz he did not make us official. So i dumped him,changed my phone number and moved on. He kept calling where i work and asking for me. He got my number from my friend and kept calling saying he wants me back!!! What a piece of crap!!! I did not go back. he is 30 yrs old, i am 23. I work at a bank and am fully Independent. Its been 4 months since and i sometimes remember and wonder why i put up with him in the first place!! i hate the lady who hooked us up coz she insisted he was a gentleman so i went in with mu guard down! My stupid friend had said nice things about him so i did not play hard at all. I hate that lady now nad we dont even speak anymore. I lost 2 months and 7 days of my live in love with an idiot. Please advise...how can i fully forget that this ever happened.

[This ain't mine mehn, but drop ur comment below!]
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by BigJoe19: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Lol you're a useless hoe, know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by ForestHill: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Be successful
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by crazyclown(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2021
U dis guy again. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Fahdiga(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Can you swear that you haven't hurt any man before now
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2021
When she has given him her all, why would he bother making it official? Thereby she want to play the victim. I see

Unfortunate things happen to ladies but it is most times out of their own stupidity.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by blinking001(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2021
OP so you're independent and so fucking what? Your pride killed your relationship. Learn to be humble and submissive and your man will treat you as a queen. Who dates a female bank worker sef? All those ashawos in disguise? Your ex must be very stupid for dating you.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2021
You used each other mutually, or didn't you enjoy the sex too? Must you gain in other ways before you agree that you both had a good time?

As for the abortion, you were both careless, but since the consequences are yours, you should have been more careful. Consider the matter closed and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Who's going to read dat epistles ?

.abeg somebody shumrarize nah undecided
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Lightangel65: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
He didn't like you don't blame him, blame your self for sticking with him for that long. If a guy likes you and is giving you money and forcing himself to stick around is he not a mumu. That's same thing you did you can't force your love on someone and expect them to accept you can't get everything you want
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by BigDawsNet: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Lesson learnt!...

That will help you make better decisions for your next relationship
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Kemight15: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2021
Just move on
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by DICKstractor: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Did I just read "I dumped him"??.... Buhahahahahaha cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More like trash taking out itself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by biddostandard: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
I hope this site is fully anonymous because this is very personal. I dated this guy last year for 2 months and 8 days. We met through a hook up from one of my friends. We had sex on the 2nd night. Not that i wanted to but he sort of really insisted. I went to meet him at a party after which we spend the night at his friends house. I could not leave coz i did not have a car and i had to be dropped home. I was determined never to see the guy again after that night.

I went silent on him for 2 weeks. only to find out i was pregnant. So i finally picked up his call and told him. He asked me to get rid of it. So i did. I was scared like hell. This made me loose my self and i needed his support emotionally through the process. He used to come see me and comfort me. When i got better we started to have sex. We would have sex every time we met. I thought we had a relationship but i suspected he only stayed for the sex. We had some really good times together. I fell for him. the problem was that he did not call me his girlfriend and that is what disappointed me. He said i should give him time. Time for what? i was there busy playing wife like an idiot and the son of a bitch wants time. I had gone through an abortion and was providing him sex! like WTF!!! So i told him i could not stay coz he did not make us official. So i dumped him,changed my phone number and moved on. He kept calling where i work and asking for me. He got my number from my friend and kept calling saying he wants me back!!! What a piece of crap!!! I did not go back. he is 30 yrs old, i am 23. I work at a bank and am fully Independent. Its been 4 months since and i sometimes remember and wonder why i put up with him in the first place!! i hate the lady who hooked us up coz she insisted he was a gentleman so i went in with mu guard down! My stupid friend had said nice things about him so i did not play hard at all. I hate that lady now nad we dont even speak anymore. I lost 2 months and 7 days of my live in love with an idiot. Please advise...how can i fully forget that this ever happened.

[This ain't mine mehn, but drop ur comment below!]
can we talk ?
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2021
biddostandard:
can we talk ?
Why, let it be on NL.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Wyry: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by biddostandard: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
Why, let it be on NL.
pm?
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2021
biddostandard:
pm?
Yo mehn, whatchu wanna talk? I posted that for sb, it ain't mine.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by biddostandard: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
Yo mehn, whatchu wanna talk? I posted that for sb, it ain't mine.
are you a dude
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
biddostandard:
are you a dude
Yeah, for sure mehn.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
I Didn't Read Ur Long Epistle To D End But 4rm Ur Post It's Obvious Dat U Were Foolish. U Aborted 4 Him & Still Continue Having Sex With Him. By D Way, Are U A Male Or A Female? Cuz I Always Think Dis Moniker Is A Male.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Truvel:
I Didn't Read Ur Long Epistle To D End But 4rm Ur Post It's Obvious Dat U Were Foolish. U Aborted 4 Him & Still Continue Having Sex With Him. By D Way, Are U A Male Or A Female? Cuz I Always Think Dis Moniker Is A Male.
Dude xup! That ain't ma story mehn, posted for sb.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
Dude xup! That ain't ma story mehn, posted for sb.
U Should Av Indicated It Wasn't Urs. D Story Dey Make Me Para.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Truvel:
U Should Av Indicated It Wasn't Urs. D Story Dey Make Me Para.
Yeah mehn, I indicated bro, at the end!!
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by biddostandard: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
Yeah, for sure mehn.
the talk is about the story,didn't know you posted it for someone else
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Dissap: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2021
biddostandard:
the talk is about the story,didn't know you posted it for someone else
Okay, have a nice day hommie!
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by biddostandard: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
Okay, have a nice day hommie!
OK dawg
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by CandyOps(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
blinking001:
OP so you're independent and so fucking what? Your pride killed your relationship. Learn to be humble and submissive and your man will treat you as a queen. Who dates a female bank worker sef? All those ashawos in disguise? Your ex must be very stupid for dating you.

e be like you get stretch mark for brain abi angry sad

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by div111(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
DICKstractor:
Did I just read "I dumped him"??.... Buhahahahahaha cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More like trash taking out itself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Kai grin cheesy u wan kill me with laugh
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by oluwatobi43301: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lesson learnt!... That will help you make better decisions for your next relationship
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by boxer022(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
She needs to take things easy with herself. What has happened has happened and there is nothing that can be done about it. She should tell her colleagues to stop giving out your number without her consent. I don't want to start throwing blames at anybody, so she has to try as much as she can to calm her nerves and take things easy with herself.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Donpenny(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Life is game, we win some and loose some. Move on dear.

(1) (Reply)

Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? / I'm 16 Years Old And I Had Sex With A 17 Years Old Boy. I'm Pregnant / Your Little Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.