Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (71551 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Who are u calling nwanyi?

As u lack other things do u lack respect too?

Whether nwoke ma obu nwanyi go and lift yourself out of poverty.

Na nna gi dara ogbenye, gunwa ya esoro ya daa ogbenye.

Ifele eme ozu.

Don't go nd look for how to make your children comfortable.

Noro ebe ahu Na atajiri onye. Ozo anya.

Amosu di Na mmadu true true....

Aka bikwa gi na ana.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

In every 4 families in anambra, 1 is a drug pusher.
So u are invariably among or don't u have umunna?
Are umunna not part of family?
So shut up and condemn evil so u will prosper.

It's high time we speak out and condemn this evil.
If other states or tribes pretend that all is well with them, that is their cup of tea but we that want freedom should start by cleaning our house.

U wrote ur family history as I ve told you before which might even be a guess work. The picture u painted up there is a Nollywood reality.. If ur family members and umunna are all fraudsters, drug pushers and ritualists, mine and so many other people are not..
Quit the generalisation. It's sickening..

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Me too wan learn cyber security.

mediclife1987:

Guy I go wan learn legal hacking oh, tho I'm a complete greenhorn in the IT world sha undecided
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Insectkiller: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Busted!!!

Obinna...!!! Obinnwanne so u are a fraudster.

Fake money everywhere..
Anyways, thank God: it is not blood money shocked shocked
grin grin grin

soberdrunk:
Na dem!!! "I suffered so much, i used to trek from Aba to Lagos and today i drive a Rolls Royce". All them overnight millionaires with their fake inspirational stories making the real hardworking, honest struggling men feel bad, nah so them go expose all of una this year...... angry
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't understand while the akwnaike is now personalising to anambra.

Crimes are everywhere but she chose here to tell us her family history and why she got married as a poor woman....ogbenye onu ntu...

Instead to better the life. Of her children if she has any at all, she is here telling us her family history in drug business....

Mmadu bu ogbenye ontop the poverty burukwa amosu.

Nnaa nekwam oo...
I don't really get ideas she's trying to sell here. All the members of her family are criminals and so everybody is. Some people are really shallow..
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
mediclife1987:

Na dem sabi be that oh...make I just see ordinary 10million naira not even dollars or cedis, I'm made for life, cos I go just start low-key...but what I know sha? undecided
Don't even start. It's addictive and destroys life.
Honestly, if u stop believing everything u see on social media and strife to make it let it, u can.
U want to travel out and hustle legit, u can.

There are many ways to make money aside drugs.
Take YouTube e.g, some people show their grandma or mum cooking and they are making millions, some show different types of skills in their villages, they don't even talk and the dollars are rolling in.
Some showcase their creativity and are made,but the only thing we think is how to dupe them.

U guys can look for ways to make money from the internet instead of fraud.
So many opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Allsingles: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Every day for the thief and now that one day for the owner is here.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

Nnaa nekwam oo...
I don't really get ideas she's trying to sell here. All the members of her family are criminals and so everybody is. Some people are really shallow..

Don't blame her.

Her family didn't succeed in life and as such others won't succeed.

Witchery and wizard is real.

Na this kind persons dey use voodoo they waste innocent and successful men and women for villa due to anyaukwu, obi ojoo.

Is there no part of the world crime no dey bikonu??

Just leave the obi ojoo, one day car go hit am troway for road.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Meliian(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdam:
Really you guys are going to milk this.

Good thing Okeke is getting his comeuppance. But that is all there is to it. Now let this story die already!

-Lord

It won't die already. Igbo amaka defender. Na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by fasho01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Quite lengthy but I read through all of it and was sad few pages were missing..

I hope this serves as a deterrent to those who envy these guys for the flashy lives they live off of the proceeds of crime, and would want to venture into fraud

A huge kudos to fbi and its agents for a thorough job done. Very impressive

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Basher8583: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
visijo:
Nigerians!!! grin shocked

No oh. It is actually Federal Republic of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by peacesamuel94(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iziquiel:

Same way they don't make excuses for their mass Shooters, I guess.

Oga, if you want to steal, go and steal, that America makes excuses for their theives, (If that hogwash is even true) does not mean Nigeria too should do same.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Basher8583: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
healthserve:

Jesus is Lord. Oh my world. I feel sorry for him. I tell guys always go legit, leave runs. Omg. The fall from the height is what I'm unhappy about. May he come out and rise to even higher levels. Hes going to come out and rise higher than before IJN

By doing a bigger fraud?

Did it occur to you that that unguided youngster knows nothing but fraud.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Viktorino: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very clever man.This man is a genius.He uses money to get more money cool
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by akinsmail51: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Legitimate hustle always pays and brings peace of mind. It is really pathetic that bulk of our brothers from Eastern part of the country can't do without argument their hustling spirit with illegitimate shortcuts to riches.

Reading about Obinwanne Okeke's burst by FBI is mindboggling. The long arm of the law can't be cheated forever. Marshall Ward did a fantastic job. It is always disturbing that scammers or swindlers won't learn, the history is full of agonizing life led by people of underworld. Pablo Escobar's biography is full of lessons.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by generationz(f): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

even Billionaires nko

Your dangote and Co

you know how much money they laundered and invested for generals?

where did the capital of several Nigerian banks come from?

Omo leave naija mata

i dont envy Naija Billionaires and the fact is you cant learn anything from them in terms of business

na so alakija just dey sew cloth for big men wife go collect oil well

as a business man what can i learn from her?

99% all linked to political or Funny money

I remembered the day Alakija came to speak at a program in unilag.

We were all excited to learn something from Africa's richest woman.

Alas one hour into her talk everyone was tired

I kid you not, people literally had to start clapping in advance before she finished her speech like" come and be going ma" grin grin

It was an awful experience.

All she did was tell her same old story of "how God did it."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by akinsmail51: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Legitimate hustle always pays and brings peace of mind. It is really pathetic that bulk of our brothers from Eastern part of the country can't do without argument their hustling spirit with illegitimate shortcuts to riches.

Reading about Obinwanne Okeke's bust by FBI is mindboggling. The long arm of the law can't be cheated forever. Marshall Ward did a fantastic job. It is always disturbing that scammers or swindlers won't learn, the history is full of agonizing life led by people of underworld. Pablo Escobar's biography is full of lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
generationz:

I remembered the day Alakija came to speak at a program in unilag.

We were all excited to learn something from Africa's richest woman.
Alas one hour into her talk everyone was tired

I kid you not, people literally had to start clapping in advance before she finished her speech like" come and be going ma" grin grin

It was an awful experience.

All she did was tell her same old story of "how God did it."

My elder sis experienced same at an event

Arrangee billionaire. All of them just fronts for cabals, let them do an event now, 80% politician go full

Listen to bezos and gates. You will see their timeline, the struggle, the strategy, the thinking and and execution ,
lessons you can learn

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Phewwww! I read every comment from page 1 till now. All I can say is "God deliver us from temptation to do shady things and soil our names in the mud"..

This is a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by lukman885(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Common IP address.... Obi no fit change. Well E good as them dey catch dem so.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by fascia(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lets wait till the court decides... It is left for the FBI to prove without doubt that he was the scanner... I see this guy winning the suit and sueing the FBI for tanishment of image
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by santafe(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
omo na true oh Hush doesnt visit u.s

Our useless bloggers turn all of them to billionaires.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nnemuka(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

In every 4 families in anambra, 1 is a drug pusher.
So u are invariably among or don't u have umunna?
Are umunna not part of family?
So shut up and condemn evil so u will prosper.

It's high time we speak out and condemn this evil.
If other states or tribes pretend that all is well with them, that is their cup of tea but we that want freedom should start by cleaning our house.
just shut up abeg
speaking for your family I guess
ewu forming woke
how do u generalize ?
just shut up
There are thieves all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by santafe(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
fascia:
Lets wait till the court decides... It is left for the FBI to prove without doubt that he was the scanner... I see this guy winning the suit and sueing the FBI for tanishment of image

You think FBI is your typical clueless EFCC or NPF. That guy will for in jail.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by santafe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
Why is everything about hatred.
Call his people out on their own crime.
I'm a daughter of the soil and I know all these deep, deeper.
In all igbo land, anambra men has been disgracing us with their drug biz and fraud.
Every house hold must have a drug pusher.
From doing boy boy, they will steal their oga money and zoom off. Next two yrs, they will come home with the most expensive ride. Start building mansions everywhere. Intimidating their mates with reckless spending. What do u want their mates and fri3nds to do?
Look for ways to join.
It has killed my state. Parents don't advice their boys against pushing drugs rather they glory on it, flaunting the evil money.
What do u want other parents to do? Pressure their sons to do the same.

So don't start with this envy thing.
It has literally made every hard working guy look like a fool.
If u say u are a civil servant in my town, people will laugh at u.

They shower girls with so much money. Buy them off. Girls compete with one another to get attention.
My cousin against all odds married one of them. So much money. So much dollars and designer wears. Cars. The guy suppose stop after he was declared wanted in one European country but drug money is infectious. He went off again.
He is in jail in Spain since 2013. She is left with 3 kids.
Struggling alone. The whole family abandoned her.
But still they will continue to marry them. Do girls listen, no.
They want the fast money.
It's very tempting. Only if u have strong will, u will say no.
So shut it. It has destroyed lots of families including mine.
Those mansions in the village, who lives there?
Nobody. It's just for show off. I have arrived.
So many of them in my town growing weeds.

Don't talk about what u don't know.
Fast money whether from drug pushers or skull miners or yahoo yahoo is not money and no country develops with such.

Before u say I'm hating.
I'm from aguata married to onitsha. So I am an all round anambra lady

You are 100% on point.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by santafe(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:

the only way he is going to come out is if he can pay back that $12million dollars with interest, which is highly impossible. apart from that he won't serve anything lower than 10years

He is looking at more than 20years max. They will make a scapegoat out of him .
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by santafe(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
healthserve:

Untrue.Evans is your case study here. Go behind the stage and see big men song his praise. The same empathy is why the case against him almost statement and still remains somehow.

Evans that should have been executed Tay Tay. We are sympathetic to criminals in Naija. We idolize them and talk about them in our blog spaces.

Na only for Naija you can be a millionaire without any source of how you got there .

Everybody is desperate to be rich.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:

Please don't reveal my original identity
I will be banned

Okay sir
You just dey deal with Dem Igbo.....kilode
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Donbabaj: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
The guy was even on Nairaland. I'm sure there are many people who do worst than this that are on this platform.

Oga Seun, hmmm it is well o.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by olajide8(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:

i am telling u, they all benefitted from corruption.

its hard to see a Nigerian billionaire that has no link in government.

if the FBI decides to investigate even our dear dangote all of us would be surprised at the findings

Evans - wadume, okeke and the list goes on

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.