Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (71495 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:

This is why I laugh when I see and tundebricklayer and some Igbos boasting about Igbo people ,that they are industrialist and Jews, that Yoruba's envy them
The Yoruba people that don't know the name of their state
I had an igbo friend them,he told me some cold facts
He said most of the houses on Onitsha owerri road were built from criminal money
The thing about Igbos is that when they commit a crime,they invest the proceeds home,unlike Yoruba's who waste the money and buy houses in Dubai UK
That's one of the reasons I respect Igbos
If u notice the story about this invictus guy,u would realize that he built industries real estate and so on,he also imports like that criminal emoney
U see,If Yoruba's were arguing with Igbos on nairaland, that's how and tundebricklayer will be bringing us industries that yes Igbos are this and that
Sometimes I ask that where do these guys see money to build big houses have industries and so on,then I researched and asked some of my Igbo friends who know the real koko and are living in anambra
I noticed that delta and imo Igbos have conscience
Because most of the info I got were from delta and imo Igbos
This criminal that was just caught, u will c and tundebricklayer boasting about them,I will just laugh at him
Don't get me wrong, there are Igbo people getting legitimate money,but truth be told
Most of them are criminals
I even know some of them in south Africa,personally
There was one guy in anambra that had a big house,young guy,nobody knew how he got the money,but I got info then that the guy was carrying drugs,I was saying its a lie
After three months, Indonesia police arrested him and sentenced him to death
This was around 2015-2016 it was very popular in the news then
After he was killed,I saw videos of the man being carried into his huge house in anambra
Of course,someone sent them to me,but I won't mention
When was boasting about air peace
I was just like, doesn't this guy know who I am?
If I should reveal my info, hmm
Most of their businesses, where did they get the money to start it
They won't tell u but be boasting about their wealth
I know so many of them,even some personally
But the thing is that they invest in their homeland giving u an illusion of what's really going on in their state
I don talk my own
See how they will attack me that I'm jealous of them that I envy them
Monitor this thread

Unlimitk
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nnemuka(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Mention a single Igbo business man without criminal history. If you can do that, you've done what no one on Nairaland has been able to do.
Kola Aluko
Tinubu
hushppapi
naira marley
etc
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2019
shigoslim:

Forget who is offering you third IP address ain't same oyinbo . Whether he used Nigeria or third party will still be caught. What of his email address on nairaland..... this are your type that do claim to be wise rather the fool one .
Don't be silly. You really don't know how this things work. You don't buy third-party ip - Only a legit person does that. You use "victims" as socks. smiley

And don't do fraud if you don't know how to "trace" a fraudster. It's fools hardeness.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Nnemuka:

Kola Aluko
Tinubu
hushppapi
naira marley
etc

They all have criminal records except Tinubu. He was prosecuted by the ICPC under GEJ and they found him not guilty and acquitted him.

I'm talking about businessmen, you're mentioning thieves like Kola Aluko, nonentities like Hushpuppy and Naira Marley. Are you dyslexic?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by AdekunleScience: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
the guys wife just gave birth of recent and this happened.

the family is about to go from hero to zero cause every asset they have will be sealed.

below are his family pics
This is wrong, please take it down.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by IAmTobore(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
This is interestingly interesting shocked Crime never pays... No matter how smart you are...Na America create computer so they will fish you out.
I swear. If u know d way Google dey track person who, u go surprise. Just enroll as a tourist guide on their Google maps, and u go see d real time tracking.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by sapele914(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Lamasta:
Crime does not pay no matter how successful you become you are still a thief no matter how highly placed
What is crime,exploitation of the black man by the the Caucasian white is crime,failure to repay reparation for slavery is crime,withholding Iranian money that doesn't belong to you,just because you have bullying power within your jurisdiction is crime,attack on Saddam Hussein and stealing Iraqi asset is crime,the killing of Ken Saro Wiwa by Shell Petroleum is crime.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry I cannot read this gibberish.

Nwanyi jee dozie be di gi, jee dozie be nna gi..

Chiba okpa na uno......Chiba okpa na ulo na nwaanyi ka ibu..

Stop looking to drop your frustration of failed marriage.

Build your home and make your children proud.

Atazina umuazi afufu.
Emotional gibberish don't work on me, u hear?
Take it to ur mates and girls u deceive.
Engage ur brain to do profitable things.
U will be caught, u will be disgraced.
U will be hated by the same people u think u are making the fast money for.
Or better still, they will kill u and repossess ur so called fast money.

Grow up first, then marry, before u start talking about kids.
Lazy Nigerian youth like u.
Poverty has eroded u of everything.
Poverty of the mind is the worst form of poverty.

Hunger and poverty has been your national anthem that's why anything goes for the likes of u.
If Buhari contact and promise to pay u a very hefty sum, u will kill ur family just to get the money if he tell u to do so.
Shame.
Won't reply u again as I have indulged u so much.
I don't usually go this route but it's necessary.
U guys have continued to rubbish and make mockery of our state.

14 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
ajl:

Nigerians tend to be extra hard on themselves because the western media have successfully made them look bad. The level of frauds perpetrated internationally by foreigners will make proceeds from most Nigeria related fraud cases look like "chicken-change". Because of these few individuals one cannot say most Nigerian successful businessmen are fraudulent.
thanks for this... I once told a man who was a PhD holder and an accountant that scammers from both China and Russia combined orchestrate a level of scam that will make Nigeria seem like a Saint. He argued bitterly that there are no scammers in America China and Russia.
The above goes to show that most "educated illiterate" are oblivious of what fraud or scam really is. It's very hard to have a successful business without being a crook.
The guy must have started as a legit business person but along the way he decided to cut corners, of course, that makes him a criminal. All the same, it doesn't mean every young successful man or woman out there is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Lamasta(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
sapele914:
What is crime,exploitation of the black man by the the Caucasian white is crime,failure to repay reparation for slavery is crime,withholding Iranian money that doesn't belong to you,just because you have bullying power within your jurisdiction is crime,attack on Saddam Hussein and stealing Iraqi asset is crime,the killing of Ken Saro Wiwa by Shell Petroleum is crime.

Does your post explain what crime is?

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by pinkygurl(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by ikay00406(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Bro, I can confidently tell you that their entire family is wiped out. He won't be cleared and he won't he coming back soon. By the time they are through with him, you'll know that the US is worse than Indonesia.

Just so you know, his mother is a beneficiary of his crimes. He bought her a house and put her on the board of his company. His sister is also on the board and she's in charge of Invictus foundation.

They would sell his mother's underwear and sell the land his father is buried on to recover that money.

Hahaha.. LOL.. Guy you are really wicked.. Savagery�
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Name them

Start with Cosmas Maduka, Arthur Eze, Ifeanyi Ubah, Innocent Chukwuma
remove the last two from the list
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
IAmTobore:
I swear. If u know d way Google dey track person who, u go surprise. Just enroll as a tourist guide on their Google maps, and u go see d real time tracking.

I tell you bro
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by AuroraB(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019
I know say na Anam bra boy he go be lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nnemuka(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

They all have criminal records except Tinubu. He was prosecuted by the ICPC under GEJ and they found him not guilty and acquitted him.

I'm talking about businessmen, you're mentioning thieves like Kola Aluko, nonentities like Hushpuppy and Naira Marley. Are you dyslexic?

they are all igbo businessmen
bloody tribalist
get a life
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
deep. But i u talk they call u hater. I served in abia. And most of my students had brothers in Thailand, malay china etc. But they could not say what job dem dey do. The houses like u say are mostly empty. Just for showoff

Go to abiriba in abia state and u will refuse to leave that town.

Asokoro in Abuja don't come near.
Moat of the houses there are up to 300m irrespective of the fact that they are not in cities like aba or umuahia.
We went there to marry. We thought we hold pur own until we went to the girl's maternal family house( that's where they marry).

There is this compulsive competition among my people that u will always want to outdo those around you as that gives u sense of worth and sense of worth is only measured in monetary terms as far as igboland is concerned.
That's why a small boy will talk to his father's age mate anyhow because he has landed. Obviously he is better than his son so he is automatically above everybody in the man's life including the man.
It's part of us I really hate so much and nothing is being done about it.

9 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Staro: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
You know you're into shady deals yet you're going around fighting for Forbes list. You can use money to buy chief title, ceremonial award here in Nigeria but anything that has to do with international award expect FBI to go after you.

This case made me to remember the first law of hacking which is IP address. If you cannot protect your IP address then forget anything you're doing online.

Exactly
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Adiwana: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Don't be silly. You really don't know how this things work. You don't buy third-party ip - Only a legit person does that. You use "victims" as socks. smiley

And don't do fraud if you don't know how to "trace" a fraudster. It's fools hardeness.

Who will do fraud and then go and buy IP??Am into Networking Engineering and I can tell you that it's only a fool that will do such.IP addresses dont come from thin air.This companies get assigned IP addresses from a standard organisation.So when your fake assigned addresses are gotten,they can easily be traced back to the company which assigned you those addresses which is then used to burst your real IP.Best bet is to use public addresses or get IP addresses with good socks from websites without paying

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
Why is everything about hatred.
Call his people out on their own crime.
I'm a daughter of the soil and I know all these deep, deeper.
In all igbo land, anambra men has been disgracing us with their drug biz and fraud.
Every house hold must have a drug pusher.
From doing boy boy, they will steal their oga money and zoom off. Next two yrs, they will come home with the most expensive ride. Start building mansions everywhere. Intimidating their mates with reckless spending. What do u want their mates and fri3nds to do?
Look for ways to join.
It has killed my state. Parents don't advice their boys against pushing drugs rather they glory on it, flaunting the evil money.
What do u want other parents to do? Pressure their sons to do the same.

So don't start with this envy thing.
It has literally made every hard working guy look like a fool.
If u say u are a civil servant in my town, people will laugh at u.

They shower girls with so much money. Buy them off. Girls compete with one another to get attention.
My cousin against all odds married one of them. So much money. So much dollars and designer wears. Cars. The guy suppose stop after he was declared wanted in one European country but drug money is infectious. He went off again.
He is in jail in Spain since 2013. She is left with 3 kids.
Struggling alone. The whole family abandoned her.
But still they will continue to marry them. Do girls listen, no.
They want the fast money.
It's very tempting. Only if u have strong will, u will say no.
So shut it. It has destroyed lots of families including mine.
Those mansions in the village, who lives there?
Nobody. It's just for show off. I have arrived.
So many of them in my town growing weeds.

Don't talk about what u don't know.
Fast money whether from drug pushers or skull miners or yahoo yahoo is not money and no country develops with such.

Before u say I'm hating.
I'm from aguata married to onitsha. So I am an all round anambra lady

Madam u just wrote ur family history up there.For the fact that some people around you are into crime does not make every wealthy Anambra person a fraudster. There are millions of legitimate Anambra hustlers I know personally.You sound like you weren't born and bred in Anambra..
Besides, crimes happen everywhere, ur family/state/tribe is not an exception..

5 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Adiwana: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Go to abiriba in abia state and u will refuse to leave that town.

Asokoro in Abuja don't come near.
Moat of the houses there are up to 300m irrespective of the fact that they are not in cities like aba or umuahia.
We went there to marry. We thought we hold pur own until we went to the girl's maternal family house( that's where they marry).

There is this compulsive competition among my people that u will always want to outdo those around you as that gives u sense of worth and sense of worth is only measured in monetary terms as far as igboland is concerned.
That's why a small boy will talk to his father's age mate anyhow because he has landed. Obviously he is better than his son so he is automatically above everybody in the man's life including the man.
It's part of us I really hate so much and nothing is being done about it.

Don't be silly trying to sound intelligent and impress people you don't know online.In Nigeria,criminality is openly encouraged by all and sundry and that is why corruption is not done by a set of people or tribe.Everybody is actively involved in it

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by mediclife1987(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Nnemuka:
Patiently waiting for them to burst the likes of e money and his gang because you cannot tell me he is clean as we do not know the source of his money and public display of wealth.
99 day for a thief and one day of the owner

This goes to all the scammers, dont worry your time is coming. Most of you think you are smart but there are.smarter people to fish u out.

E-money cannot be caught again- if he's actually a crook that is. Why? Simply because whatever ill-money he may have gotten initially has been prudently laundered and made clean by investing heavily in other businesses and the guy has probably gone legit since then.

The problem with fraudsters of nowadays is seeing fraud as a full time job. That's why they get caught always. I'm sure this guy must have been cashing out several times but lacked the guts to go legit with the dough.

All I need is 10million naira cash and I'll be in Forbes b4 I'm 40 in a legit way.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by mediclife1987(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
You know you're into shady deals yet you're going around fighting for Forbes list. You can use money to buy chief title, ceremonial award here in Nigeria but anything that has to do with international award expect FBI to go after you.

This case made me to remember the first law of hacking which is IP address. If you cannot protect your IP address then forget anything you're doing online.

Guy I go wan learn legal hacking oh, tho I'm a complete greenhorn in the IT world sha undecided
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Olastep1(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Crime doesn't pay
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

Madam u just wrote ur family history up there.For the fact that some people around you are into crime does not make every wealthy Anambra person a fraudster. There are millions of legitimate Anambra hustlers I know personally.You sound like you weren't born and bred in Anambra..
In every 4 families in anambra, 1 is a drug pusher.
So u are invariably among or don't u have umunna?
Are umunna not part of family?
So shut up and condemn evil so u will prosper.

It's high time we speak out and condemn this evil.
If other states or tribes pretend that all is well with them, that is their cup of tea but we that want freedom should start by cleaning our house.

10 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Emotional gibberish don't work on me, u hear?
Take it to ur mates and girls u deceive.
Engage ur brain to do profitable things.
U will be caught, u will be disgraced.
U will be hated by the same people u think u are making the fast money for.
Or better still, they will kill u and repossess ur so called fast money.

Grow up first, then marry, before u start talking about kids.
Lazy Nigerian youth like u.
Poverty has eroded u of everything.
Poverty of the mind is the worst form of poverty.

Hunger and poverty has been your national anthem that's why anything goes for the likes of u.
If Buhari contact and promise to pay u a very hefty sum, u will kill ur family just to get the money if he tell u to do so.
Shame.
Won't reply u again as I have indulged u so much.
I don't usually go this route but it's necessary.
U guys have continued to rubbish and make mockery of our state.

Nwaanyi I said am not reading this gibberish.

O ginidi.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
mediclife1987:

E-money cannot be caught again- if he's actually a crook that is. Why? Simply because whatever ill-money he may have gotten initially has been prudently laundered and made clean by investing heavily in other businesses and the guy has probably gone legit since then.

The problem with fraudsters of nowadays is seeing fraud as a full time job. That's why they get caught always. I'm sure this guy must have been cashing out several times but lacked the guts to go legit with the dough.

All I need is 10million naira cash and I'll be in Forbes b4 I'm 40 in a legit way.
E money is still deep into this shiit.
They go legit to the outside world but still do their deal down below. U just don't quit when u have gone that far as ur hand has soiled in many ways and ur rivals and enemies are waiting to take u down.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by NiRfreak(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Chiwude:
You deserve to be recreated a stinking godforsaken ebola virus! Tribalistic beings like you don't deserve a soul, let alone being in the midst of responsible humans.
How can a grown up like you. A 50 above old frustrated never do well like you be filled with such bile. Since the invention of nairaland till this moment you shamelessly exhist demonic traits. And some fools are liking your demonic post.The demons in your heart deserves to be exorcised to hell fire. How Seun still allow your type exist in this forum despite your numerous bans leaves a bitter taste to the next generation of nairalanders.
Tribalistic beast.

Why are u brimming so much fire and fury, he may have exaggerated statistics, but he's right in other respect. While we may have more Yahoo boys to be Yoruba, we definitely have more fraud and ritualistic businesses perpetrated by the Igbo. Its a fact... their sudden unexplainable riches is everywhere. Just that we live in a society that does not care for accountability or integrity. If not many of them will be rotting in jail already. So let condemn evil irrespective of tribe....That makes us sensible human being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nwaanyi I said am not reading this gibberish.

O ginidi.
Who are u calling nwanyi?

As u lack other things do u lack respect too?

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

I don't understand while the akwnaike is now personalising to anambra.

Crimes are everywhere but she chose here to tell us her family history and why she got married as a poor woman....ogbenye onu ntu...

Instead to better the life. Of her children if she has any at all, she is here telling us her family history in drug business....

Mmadu bu ogbenye ontop the poverty burukwa amosu.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by mediclife1987(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

E money is still deep into this shiit.
They go legit to the outside world but still do their deal down below. U just don't quit when u have gone that far as ur hand has soiled in many ways and ur rivals and enemies are waiting to take u down.

Na dem sabi be that oh...make I just see ordinary 10million naira not even dollars or cedis, I'm made for life, cos I go just start low-key...but what I know sha? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.