Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (71459 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Iziquiel(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2019
peacesamuel94:

Of course, no system is perfect, and who says it is. So if what you're is saying is true, then it means the American correctional system harbour only people from other countries, or better still just animals in their Prisons, so Americans don't go to Prison right? and when/if they do, they prevent us from knowing right?. So when people like Elizabeth Holmes, Timothy McVeigh and the likes go to Prison, its just Hollywood abi, I didn't know.

Infact this is not my main problem with your argument...the above...is not. It is rather your insinuating that since Americans shield their bad eggs or perhaps have a questionable legal system, then it therefore justifies us..Nigerians to do same.

Americans are not Angels. Yes. They are not. then what,? How does that affect Nigerians?. that one is a thief does not mean the other, should draw boldness from it. It is this bandwagon mentality that's killing the already dying remnants of hope in the Nation, what woe would betide the her, if her youths totally embrace it. Ignore the number and calibre of people living the lie and spread truth. It is what matters.
Don't be too quick to jump at people's mention. We are still saying the same thing, no system is perfect and that's the basis of my argument. I would suggest you go back and read the person I quoted. He/she sounded authoritative that Americans don't shield criminals which is not true. That's the reason I referred to those mass Shooters that are not called who they are. Some Americans are sympathetic to them(mass Shooters) that's why you see them making stupid excuses but you won't hear them make same excuses for Muslim Jihadists.
The American system is not perfect same as Nigeria's, as bad as Nigeria's system is, we still have convicted criminals even though many are walking freely out there. Though America's is far much better than ours but not all criminals are in correctional facilities, some are even shielded by the government.
Bottom line is, no system or clan is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Iziquiel(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2019
Netanyahu1:
That is not true Oga , no one is above the law here, pastors go to jail here just as ex governors do.
Are all the criminals in Nigeria and the US in jail? So, why sound like The American system and Americans are perfect?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Iziquiel:

Are all the criminals in Nigeria and the US in jail? So, why sound like The American system and Americans are perfect?
You are the one calling them perfect, they never called themselves that. All I’m trying to say is that no body is above the law here if governors go to jail, and senators are convicted regularly, even corrupt judges die in jail, the long arm of the law does not spare anyone. And generally a criminal is a criminal whether he’s caught or not.

Just that when caught, they must do their time. Tall and short is that high and mighty go to jail in USA, if not, Bernie madoff would be walking free and Blagojevich would not serve 14 years in jail after being convicted even as a governor, You can get a good lawyer to argue your case but that don’t always work.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Which Onitsha owerri road??

Jesuuu

Make una believe the lies at ur own risk.

Which owerri road again oooo

Are u not tired of concotting lies.

Use your own money and develop osun state.

Am off.

Hatred and envy is real.

It's a bit weird, but just last week, an Igbo colleague was telling me that there is no Anambra billionaire that can boast of clean money, and he was very emphatic about it. Not trying to be tribalist, but just so you know that a lot of your folks are the ones spreading these stories. And yes I do agree, there are a lot of shady business-men from all tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
Why is everything about hatred.
Call his people out on their own crime.
I'm a daughter of the soil and I know all these deep, deeper.
In all igbo land, anambra men has been disgracing us with their drug biz and fraud.
Every house hold must have a drug pusher.
From doing boy boy, they will steal their oga money and zoom off. Next two yrs, they will come home with the most expensive ride. Start building mansions everywhere. Intimidating their mates with reckless spending. What do u want their mates and fri3nds to do?
Look for ways to join.
It has killed my state. Parents don't advice their boys against pushing drugs rather they glory on it, flaunting the evil money.
What do u want other parents to do? Pressure their sons to do the same.

So don't start with this envy thing.
It has literally made every hard working guy look like a fool.
If u say u are a civil servant in my town, people will laugh at u.

They shower girls with so much money. Buy them off. Girls compete with one another to get attention.
My cousin against all odds married one of them. So much money. So much dollars and designer wears. Cars. The guy suppose stop after he was declared wanted in one European country but drug money is infectious. He went off again.
He is in jail in Spain since 2013. She is left with 3 kids.
Struggling alone. The whole family abandoned her.
But still they will continue to marry them. Do girls listen, no.
They want the fast money.
It's very tempting. Only if u have strong will, u will say no.
So shut it. It has destroyed lots of families including mine.
Those mansions in the village, who lives there?
Nobody. It's just for show off. I have arrived.
So many of them in my town growing weeds.

Don't talk about what u don't know.
Fast money whether from drug pushers or skull miners or yahoo yahoo is not money and no country develops with such.

Before u say I'm hating.
I'm from aguata married to onitsha. So I am an all round anambra lady

I had not even read this before I related what soneone told me at work.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don't have time for fools
Wickedfacts:

Who is this illiterate?
My friend, type in English

Keep committing crimes. You may not be fortunate to end up in prison. You'll end up like Hammani Tidjani and others they injected to go and die at home.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dunkofia20:
I don't have time for fools

But I do.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by mastercee(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hi Walkermichael,

Can you share your contact pls.. I sent PM to you severally but no reply.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by WalkerMichael(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
mastercee:
Hi Walkermichael,

Can you share your contact pls.. I sent PM to you severally but no reply.

Hi bro. Drop your number. I'll text you.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by mastercee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Hi bro. Drop your number. I'll text you.
please send to pastelstores@gmail.com
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by TorukMakto: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
aljharem:
The truth is that there no rich legitimate igbo man. 98% of them are criminals using one business or the other to cover up

You're a criminal

I have known you for long here, you claimed to be Igbo from North but insult Igbo people, You're a Yoruba Muhammadian bigot

Kanuri people have the 3rd most dangerous terrorist group in the world(Boko Haram) while your Fulani lords have the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world(Fulani Militants/Bandits)
Northern Nigeria have nothing to offer than terrorism,
Yoruba Muslim are the greatest human ritualist people in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by VNOS(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Crime doesn't ever pay ooh. Invicta smh
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Legitz: 4:34am On Jun 13, 2020
martineverest:
the main reason why I don't envy/follow/praise/support Nigerians with unknown source of income....our useless bloggers have made rich thieves famous

these thieves are so foolish that they think they can't be caught, especially when the fooolishly display their ill-gotten wealth online just to remain popular.

have everyone noticed that hushpoppi and co haven't visited USA?
he is already in USA without VISA
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Zamanda: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Hushpuppi wise ehhn

him dey enjoy him money with less noise

This Egungun don go cross express oooo
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by zoedew: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2021
soberdrunk:
Na dem!!! "I suffered so much, i used to trek from Aba to Lagos and today i drive a Rolls Royce". All them overnight millionaires with their fake inspirational stories making the real hardworking, honest struggling men feel bad, nah so them go expose all of una this year...... angry
Just two more likes and they are tagged with you angry grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.