Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (71448 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by millionboi2: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:
I have never seen any Igbo supposed business man who doesn't have a criminal history, not one.

That's the hard, cold truth.
Arthur eze
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
i have this friend from back then in the university who right now is a millionaire he became a millionaire since even before we went for nysc, he is right now a graphic designer and he does music videos and photoshoots.

the guy is part of a 500,000dollars fraud from back then, if u open his IG stup1d gold digging girls are all over drooling over his posts just to get his attention.

Tomorrow if u see his pics on the net, those his fans would turn to his biggest accusers.

Entertainment is one of the largest places to launder illicit funds.

That's why you hear things like YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop), JJC and 419 Squad, etc.a lot of label owners, club owners, bar owners, Hotel owners use these businesses to launder funds.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2019
12milla usd ol boy na heavy Alibaba fraud this guy de do wire wire ooo cloning

Why did he list in Forbes na there he cast himself

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:

This is why I laugh when I see and tundebricklayer and some Igbos boasting about Igbo people ,that they are industrialist and Jews, that Yoruba's envy them
The Yoruba people that don't know the name of their state
I had an igbo friend them,he told me some cold facts
He said most of the houses on Onitsha owerri road were built from criminal money
The thing about Igbos is that when they commit a crime,they invest the proceeds home,unlike Yoruba's who waste the money and buy houses in Dubai UK
That's one of the reasons I respect Igbos
If u notice the story about this invictus guy,u would realize that he built industries real estate and so on,he also imports like that criminal emoney
U see,If Yoruba's were arguing with Igbos on nairaland, that's how and tundebricklayer will be bringing us industries that yes Igbos are this and that
Sometimes I ask that where do these guys see money to build big houses have industries and so on,then I researched and asked some of my Igbo friends who know the real koko and are living in anambra
I noticed that delta and imo Igbos have conscience
Because most of the info I got were from delta and imo Igbos
This criminal that was just caught, u will c and tundebricklayer boasting about them,I will just laugh at him
Don't get me wrong, there are Igbo people getting legitimate money,but truth be told
Most of them are criminals
I even know some of them in south Africa,personally
There was one guy in anambra that had a big house,young guy,nobody knew how he got the money,but I got info then that the guy was carrying drugs,I was saying its a lie
After three months, Indonesia police arrested him and sentenced him to death
This was around 2015-2016 it was very popular in the news then
After he was killed,I saw videos of the man being carried into his huge house in anambra
Of course,someone sent them to me,but I won't mention
When was boasting about air peace
I was just like, doesn't this guy know who I am?
If I should reveal my info, hmm
Most of their businesses, where did they get the money to start it
They won't tell u but be boasting about their wealth
I know so many of them,even some personally
But the thing is that they invest in their homeland giving u an illusion of what's really going on in their state
I don talk my own
See how they will attack me that I'm jealous of them that I envy them
Monitor this thread
Yes most igbo rich guys are into crime, But trust me Edo boys are the worst. 98% of edo youths are into cyber crime and money ritual

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2019
millionboi2:
Arthur eze

Which Arthur Eze? The one who got contract to supply helicopters to Nigerian military and he supplied used helicopters with no rotors. They used rotors of other helicopters for them and the helicopter crashed, killing the pilots.

You don't know anything at all. If you did, you won't mention Arthur Eze.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/10/how-jonathan-awarded-500-million-defense-contract-arthur-eze-purchase-refurbished

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/04/alleged-fraud-jonathan-instructed-collect-n1-bn-arthur-eze-dudafa/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/31/anambra-community-wants-arthur-eze-charged-terrorism

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2018/01/16/british-court-orders-arthur-eze-pay-%C2%A31m-penalty-breach-contract

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by SilasNwude: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:

This is why I laugh when I see and tundebricklayer and some Igbos boasting about Igbo people ,that they are industrialist and Jews, that Yoruba's envy them
The Yoruba people that don't know the name of their state
I had an igbo friend them,he told me some cold facts
He said most of the houses on Onitsha owerri road were built from criminal money
The thing about Igbos is that when they commit a crime,they invest the proceeds home,unlike Yoruba's who waste the money and buy houses in Dubai UK
That's one of the reasons I respect Igbos
If u notice the story about this invictus guy,u would realize that he built industries real estate and so on,he also imports like that criminal emoney
U see,If Yoruba's were arguing with Igbos on nairaland, that's how and tundebricklayer will be bringing us industries that yes Igbos are this and that
Sometimes I ask that where do these guys see money to build big houses have industries and so on,then I researched and asked some of my Igbo friends who know the real koko and are living in anambra
I noticed that delta and imo Igbos have conscience
Because most of the info I got were from delta and imo Igbos
This criminal that was just caught, u will c and tundebricklayer boasting about them,I will just laugh at him
Don't get me wrong, there are Igbo people getting legitimate money,but truth be told
Most of them are criminals
I even know some of them in south Africa,personally
There was one guy in anambra that had a big house,young guy,nobody knew how he got the money,but I got info then that the guy was carrying drugs,I was saying its a lie
After three months, Indonesia police arrested him and sentenced him to death
This was around 2015-2016 it was very popular in the news then
After he was killed,I saw videos of the man being carried into his huge house in anambra
Of course,someone sent them to me,but I won't mention
When was boasting about air peace
I was just like, doesn't this guy know who I am?
If I should reveal my info, hmm
Most of their businesses, where did they get the money to start it
They won't tell u but be boasting about their wealth
I know so many of them,even some personally
But the thing is that they invest in their homeland giving u an illusion of what's really going on in their state
I don talk my own
See how they will attack me that I'm jealous of them that I envy them
Monitor this thread

The pictures were here on Nairaland. I remember this story wella.

To add to what you said, the Eze Ndigbo of China died in suspicious circumstances. Igbos in China know what happened.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Ultimatezlant: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
You know you're into shady deals yet you're going around fighting for Forbes list. You can use money to buy chief title, ceremonial award here in Nigeria but anything that has to do with international award expect FBI to go after you.

This case made me to remember the first law of hacking which is IP address. If you cannot protect your IP address then forget anything you're doing online.
ok

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by SilasNwude: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Naija Niggas with their low anonymity level.
[/s]
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by SilasNwude: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

You’re 100 percent right man...Like Naira Marley said...Oje Lo Laye! It’s very hard or nearly impossible to make some money in life without adding illegal to your hustle! Take it or leave it!
[/s]
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by millionboi2: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Which Arthur Eze? The one who got contract to supply helicopters to Nigerian military and he supplied used helicopters with no rotors. They used rotors of other helicopters for them and the helicopter crashed, killing the pilots.

You don't know anything at all. If you did, you won't mention Arthur Eze.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/10/how-jonathan-awarded-500-million-defense-contract-arthur-eze-purchase-refurbished

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/04/alleged-fraud-jonathan-instructed-collect-n1-bn-arthur-eze-dudafa/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/31/anambra-community-wants-arthur-eze-charged-terrorism

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2018/01/16/british-court-orders-arthur-eze-pay-%C2%A31m-penalty-breach-contract

I mentiond him so dat u give me his file
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by MachadoPreto: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2019
The guy short O

He is not even as tall as the magazine.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by efilefun(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

This is a front page material. He was the guy that was tracked through his email details he exposed on his nairaland profile.

When convicted in the US for wire frauds, whats the usual sentence? shocked

$1m or / and 30 years in prison

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by SilasNwude: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
The guy short O

He is not even as tall as the magazine.
[/s]
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2019
efilefun:

$1m or / and 30 years in prison

THAT'S incredibly huge! CRIME DOESN'T PAY
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2019
martineverest:
the main reason why is don't envy/follow/praise/support Nigerians with unknown source of income....our useless bloggers have made rich thieves famous

these thieves are so foolish that they think they can't be caught, especially when the fooolishly display their ill-gotten wealth online just to remain popular.

have everyone noticed that hushpoppi and co doesn't visit USA?

Hushpuppi wise ehhn

him dey enjoy him money with less noise
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Grupo(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Instead of making a fool of yourself, mention a single Igbo business man without criminal history so that I can tell you his story.

Since you want us to go tribal, can you mention how Alakija made her money?

Can you mention how Tinubu made his money?

Can you mention how Adenuga made his first money before venturing into oil and gas and then telecoms. Don't tell me he was a taxi driver in the US.

Can you mention how Debola Lagos made his money?

Can you mention how Olakunle Churchill made his money?

Can you mention how Ayo Shina Peller of Quilox who is now a rep member made his money?

How did the owner of sapphire scents become an overnight millionaire? By selling Hausa perfume?

Tell me how Sijibomi Ogundele, the CEO of Sujimoto made his money. Don't forget to tell me he made it from real estate, the same way this Obi guy was a real estate investor until he was caught.

I could go on and on.

We all know that behind every great fortune is a great crime. But since you want to become unfortunate and make it an Igbo thing, bring it on. I have your time this Saturday morning, you unfortunate thing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by anonymous1759(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Mplify:

Madam Must you call names

Don't mind her if emoney seeks her hand in marriage she'll grab the opportunity ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Nnemuka:
Patiently waiting for them to burst the likes of e money and his gang because you cannot tell me he is clean as we do not know the source of his money and public display of wealth.
99 day for a thief and one day of the owner

This goes to all the scammers, dont worry your time is coming. Most of you think you are smart but there are.smarter people to fish u out.

I heard in emoney is into clearing and forwarding of goods in Lagos
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by faoogoke(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2019
What amazes me is how unschooled persons like this can hack into the system of such big company in the U.S. (with all their firewall protection), and how he could not just steal the money ($12M) and access the money for use without being caught until now. God know how many deals of similar proportion he has pulled. This guy didn't attend any of the IVY schools in the country. I am left amazed and dazed. Unfortunately, he did put his talent into positive things, and he would still have become a millionaire. So sad.

7 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Tabbaz(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2019
When is husspuppy's turn grin

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by slickbak(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2019
ajl:

Even if he did not go to USA willingly, he can be extradited at the request of the US government. Such has happened before.
True but he won't be the proverbial mosquito. Lol
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by slickbak(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Sterope:
We have Interpol. If not US, they would still nab him.
True, he won't be the mosquito anyway.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by LordAdam: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Commentor:

The story would not die.

I would continue to preach it to my kids.

No one gives a F*CK about what you preach to your kids!

It's not like the story not getting rehashed stops you from preaching it to your kids.

For crying out loud you're a Nigerian living in Nigeria and earning within Nigeria; It is highly unlikely you haven't had a questionable financial dealing this year. Moralistic tw*t!

I'm sure as hell you support one of these politicians who send billions of dollars overseas annually; then turn around and try to make this guy the poster child of the reason for your poverty.

The guy committed a crime, he is doing the time. Like every criminal the world over. If your kids don't know that yet, you've failed as a father.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by slickbak(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Tabbaz:
When is husspuppy's turn grin
very dread grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by ibietela2(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I don't know if E money is a scammer, but I know he's fronting for powerful people.

He owns 5 star shipping, and 5 star shipping was granted concession to manage some RORO terminals in Apapa. 5 star had never managed a terminal before and the company was one of the firms contracted to manage the Roro terminal towards the end of the Obasanjo administration. The interesting thing is that 5 star shipping didn't have the capacity or expertise to manage the terminal cos the owner sef is an illiterate.

The terminal was for Comet shipping to manage but because that one is a foreign company, the powers that be brought in 5 star to represent their interests. Comet does the work but 5 star receives the money for disbursement.

Another person you should look at is Tonto Dike's Ex. In fact, check anyone promoted by Alex Reports, they all are sleazy creatures.

Comet is owned by Danjuma
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by millionboi2: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2019
PeacenLove2:
People just need to stop looking up to other people because they have money ... or overnight success they cannot even succinctly explain. It always boils down to bs!
And stop how we worship money in this clime. We push ourselves too hard just to feel like we can keep up. Look what's happening to our youths. And the terrible system in the country just won't allow an enabling society where a decent youth who aspires to make a living legitimately thrive. The whole situation weeeaaak man!

We go dey alright sha and this one will make Forbes and others be very mindful of other Nigerians. Who knew the likes of Forbes too can fall hands like this? So they are like those yeye orgs dishing out awards to yeyebrities. grin All na scam.
Forbes don cast ooo

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by ibietela2(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

thats what he wants

when it comes to wire wire scandals

the west dominate the list, so i dont know what he is trying to achieve by bring tribe into this

the one efcc froze thousands of dollars is still hiding abroad

Who?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Sterope(f): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
They don't make excuses for their mass shooters. They don't downplay the grieve they cause to their victims.

However I am going to guess that you are talking about the ideological differences between the republicans and the liberals over gun rights. Which is entirely different from shielding fraudsters or giving them public support.
Iziquiel:

Same way they don't make excuses for their mass Shooters, I guess.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
ibietela2:

Comet is owned by Danjuma

Kpowai!
That's the missing link in the puzzle.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
lebron7:
This is the real Yahoo Yahoo, not some idiot doing ritual cheesy
And who told you he no add jazz

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Timmyprox:

I heard in emoney is into clearing and forwarding of goods in Lagos

Mention a single freight forwarder who puts up appearances and behaves like Emoney?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.