Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Appearance And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appearance And Relationships (816 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appearance And Relationships by queeneve: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
My friend came over my house the other day and she was dressing differently than she normally would and her husband told my husband that he was not please with how his wife was dressing. He even asked my husband how did he got ME (QUEENEVE) to dress the way a married woman should. My husband simply told him that my wife is her own woman and she dress how she feels. As long as she doesn't show my properties, it okay.

So the question I have for you guys is whether you are dating or married, are there a CERTAIN DRESS CODE or appearance for a woman that is dating and a woman that is married?

I know that women who dress a certain way get certain reactions, BUT I DIDN'T know that a woman who is married or dating has to dress like a nun almost according to the husbands I have heard.

Men,

Do you consider your wife or girlfriend's THINGS YOUR PROPERTIES? If you girl want to show her cleavage is that a problem for you?

What is the UNIVERSAL DRESS CODE AND APPEARANCE FOR:

SINGLE WOMEN
MARRIED WOMEN
ENGAGED WOMEN
DATING WOMEN

SINGLE MEN
MARRIED MEN
ENGAGED MEN
DATING MEN
Re: Appearance And Relationships by 190: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
who ever believes what queeneve is saying needs to

have his/her head checked

queeneve do not dress except with singlet and thong!!

thats her message today on facebook!
Re: Appearance And Relationships by googles: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nobody dictates my dress code. . .I never overdress /under dress anyways so i need no correction

SINGLE WOMEN - denims, tops {thought provoking ones}
MARRIED WOMEN- lace,ankara,over-size suits   cheesy
ENGAGED WOMEN - skirt and suits
DATING WOMEN- dresses with bolero, turtle neck dresses, pant suits 

Thats the Nigerian way  cheesy
Re: Appearance And Relationships by queeneve: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nice google!

Furry azz,

One thing that I don't need to do is lie, WHAT THE POINT OF IT? I am very honest and straightforward and I don't make up elaborate stories like two NUKKAS IN UK that famous for it, THERE IS NO NEED, and I dress trendy and sexy, there is a way to be sexy without being whorish,

But of course you whores wouldn't know,
Re: Appearance And Relationships by 190: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
so you dress well Hippopotamus

and your BF (what did cork call him again--PRINCE)

Fell ill with flu and nyash-tine craw craw!

May God help u both!
Re: Appearance And Relationships by queeneve: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
Furry azz,

You can call me hippo all day it still wouldn't make me look like one, I look good don't forget that,

You on the other hand, HMMMMM (vomitting in mouth)
Re: Appearance And Relationships by queeneve: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
Unscholar boy,

You do not contract flu through the azz, you will soon know what a flu is after several months of being in UK (supposedly)

Flu comes out at this time and LIQUID UP when you do get it unscholar boy!
Re: Appearance And Relationships by kokoye(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
I love my woman to dress like a lady.

Show some cleavage but be respectful with it.

I love mini skirts so I buy them for her. If her skirt is too long for me . . she aint leaving the house.  wink

I prefer beads to chains so I buy them for her. I wear the chain  cheesy

I am a sucker for leather so my wife has loads of shoes and bags that I bought.

If I aint comfortable with what she's wearing  . . I tell her and she changes it. Same for me - she does the same. We are each other's best critics since we will aways be sincere.

I prefer her walking around in the house with only shirt and her panties on . . not thongs. So she wears the kinda of pants I like around the house. She wears thongs as needed when she's is going out.

She asks me how she's looking on her way out and she can tell when I aint feeling her sexy . .  smiley

The only time I lie is when she's tying gele. If I am sincere about that then we'll never leave the house  grin

next?
Re: Appearance And Relationships by tjskii(f): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^^lol i feeel u cheesy cheesy
Re: Appearance And Relationships by 190: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^
keep feeling yourself grin

dont let me come and pay dowry for u and marry you

and lets get kids, be there feeling kokoye!
Re: Appearance And Relationships by kokoye(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
190, why you creeping. . . did you and omoloa break up?

hope it aint because you left for England   grin
Re: Appearance And Relationships by 190: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^
I didnt break up wiv lola

Lola is my first wife,

and i just want Tjiskii to bear me kids that wud have green card
Re: Appearance And Relationships by kokoye(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^

and Omolola would be fine with that?

why dont you give Omolola belle and let her go deliver in yankee . . .fair enough?
Re: Appearance And Relationships by pastore1: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
and what did you tell your husband friend's wife.A married woman should dress discently not gaga.
Re: Appearance And Relationships by madlady(f): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
googles:

Nobody dictates my dress code. . .I never overdress /under dress anyways so i need no correction

SINGLE WOMEN - denims, tops {thought provoking ones}
MARRIED WOMEN- lace,ankara,over-size suits   cheesy
ENGAGED WOMEN - skirt and suits
DATING WOMEN- dresses with bolero, turtle neck dresses, pant suits  

Oh gawd, my grandma gave that to charity some years back.

Poster I would hate my other half to dictated what I wear,but, I might undecided pay heed to his likes and dislikes.
Re: Appearance And Relationships by queeneve: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
Koyoke,

Do you think it is your wife right to dress however she wants to dress? Some women have made statement that I am not my "hair" other words my clothes doesn't define me regardless what I have on,

If she want to show her cleavages and a lil thigh, do you think it her right? Why do men claims women's body parts?
Re: Appearance And Relationships by kokoye(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^

It is her right. I cannot force her.

She choose to make sure I approve of how she dresses though . It is her choice. Same for me.

My wife will not show thigh if I dont approve of it. I knew her well enough before I aksed for her hand in marriage.

Like I said earlier I love mini skirts on her. wink
Re: Appearance And Relationships by queeneve: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2010
Okay,

and the claiming of the body parts?
Re: Appearance And Relationships by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yes o. I do.

She let me have them at will, didnt she?  wink

She claims mine too.

I wouldnt expect her to let me leave the house wearing only a nipplpe-revealing singlet or a pant revealing my balls.
Re: Appearance And Relationships by kokoye(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
The bottomline is you shouldnt put on anything that will make your spouse feel disrespected.

And that is relative. Up to you both.

(1) (Reply)

Issues Of The Heart / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Carrying Female Condom / Kiss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.