Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. (8044 Views)

I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration / Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / "Why Engage Me If You Are Not Proud Of Me Emeka" - Angry Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Albinoworwor: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
After two years she's not physically attractive but everytime u with her u tell her she's d best thing that happened to u.....humans are too deceitful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by barapistis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
You are yet to be AA man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Hugo55(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
just wait till she gains admission, you will see the slaying part of her.
Uni. has a way of changing ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, you would be the jilted lover once she gets in school and toosh up. Indi jakujaku!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by solz007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Love Yours Bro.
There's Nothing Like A Girl Better Than Yours... She Got A Good Heart, She Loves U Too Don't U Want Someone That Loves U Instead?? I Know Your Feelings Matter Too Maybe U Never Loved Her From The Start.. How Can U be Ashamed of Showing Her Off?? that's too Sad...
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Roon9(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Until u marry slay mama olosho ur body go tell u
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
roock:
Hello friends...will be brief..i am 32 and in a relationship with a lady of 20.We ve been together for close to two years now..She is what every man Wud want as regards the features of a mother..very Prayerful and highly spiritual, reasons fine for her age and very intelligent accademically..we get along well. She is still a virgin as we agreed from the onset to abstain form premarital sex and by His grace we ve kept to it although sometimes we do yield to the desires of the flesh and engage in varrious degrees of romance aside sex..The point is that I am a graduate currently working and wish to settle down as the first child and can't think of anyone else than my girl.She has been selective to courses and this lead to her loosing two accdemic seesions.as it is now she is yet to get into the university by september this year .Her father, from my little knowladge of him, wud want her educated bfre marriage cos he is so proud of her and believes so much in her feauture. I have just about a year to settle down and begin to raise my own home and may not be able to wait for her to go through school.secondly she is physically not beautiful to my taste and this makes me not want to take her Out on dates..accept her before friends etc..i have discovered that am not proud of her especially in public and that also makes me react to little things she does..She cheks on me every now and then and tries to support me in every way she can.she also calls me to the point i even feel disturbed..I fear if i end up with her..i might still treat her like she is nothing.She luvs me very well but i cant say same of me..please what should i do?
you don't love her, I think you're more interested in her being a virgin. Let her go.. You don't deserve her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Mathiasa(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2019
When another guy put money for that place, ur eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Tomreed(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2019
You obviously don't love her, just tell her your mind and let her go.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
"she is still a virgin......."
cheesy he didn't even confirm the authenticity of the virginity. Chei.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2019
roock:
Hello friends...will be brief..i am 32 and in a relationship with a lady of 20.We ve been together for close to two years now..She is what every man Wud want as regards the features of a mother..very Prayerful and highly spiritual, reasons fine for her age and very intelligent accademically..we get along well. She is still a virgin as we agreed from the onset to abstain form premarital sex and by His grace we ve kept to it although sometimes we do yield to the desires of the flesh and engage in varrious degrees of romance aside sex..The point is that I am a graduate currently working and wish to settle down as the first child and can't think of anyone else than my girl.She has been selective to courses and this lead to her loosing two accdemic seesions.as it is now she is yet to get into the university by september this year .Her father, from my little knowladge of him, wud want her educated bfre marriage cos he is so proud of her and believes so much in her feauture. I have just about a year to settle down and begin to raise my own home and may not be able to wait for her to go through school.secondly she is physically not beautiful to my taste and this makes me not want to take her Out on dates..accept her before friends etc..i have discovered that am not proud of her especially in public and that also makes me react to little things she does..She cheks on me every now and then and tries to support me in every way she can.she also calls me to the point i even feel disturbed..I fear if i end up with her..i might still treat her like she is nothing.She luvs me very well but i cant say same of me..please what should i do?

I usually thought someone at 32 would know what to pick in a lady to settle down, she has all good qualities except looks. Person like you go end with Tonto Dikeh Las Las if you are *looking at looks*.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by seunmohmoh(f): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2019
What did you intend to do before posting on NL?

After 2 years of dating, you still don't know what to do?

You're probably her first boyfriend and she feels attached to you. Just wait let her gain admission before you conclude anything. As they say, school life changes some people.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by godfrey01(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2019
roock:

OP MY OWN OPINION. PAY HER BRIDE PRICE BEFORE SHE GOES TO SCHOOL. WILL YOU BE PART OF HER SPONSORSHIP DURING THE EDUCATION PERIOD? IF YES PAY HER BRIDE PRICE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER. I BET YOU AS SOON AS SHE GETS INTO SCHOOL, YOU WILL BE FORGONE. HER EYES WILL BE OPEN TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND SHE WILL DO WHATEVER SHE LIKES AND YOU WILL. BE ON THE LOSING PART COS SHE WILL BE COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU AND HAVE A SCHOOL GUY WHO WILL BE BLEEPING HER. AND AGAIN IF SHE GO SCHOOL AND ASK YOU TO WAIT TILL SHE GRADUATES BEFORE YOU MARRY HER, BY THEN YOU WILL BE CLOCKING ALMOST 40.. OR 39 AND WHICH IS NOT IDEAL. NOW COME TO THE ISSUE OF NOT BEING ATTRACTIVE TO YOUR EYES, WERE YOU BLIND BEFORE YOU APPROACHED HER? IF YOU KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE HER BETTER TELL HER NOW, NOT WHEN SHE DON GET ADMISSION, YOU GO CON BREAK HER HEART, BECAUSE IF SHE IS THE TRUE TYPE YOU MENTIONED (PRAYERFUL AND SPIRITUAL) SHE MIGHT BE TRAUMATISED DUE TO HEART BREAK

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2019
Oop u no get sense o, you how do u want her to look when she dedicate her self to you and still a virgin? It's obvious u ain't spending on her and getting her things that will make her look the way u desire, Leave that girl and two years later u will regret u did, by the time another sharp guy coloby her and clean her up ya eyes go clear grin, and who even tell u she likes the way u look either, dude u don't sound like a matured person, we are perfect in our imperfection. Take it to the bank

btw gimme her number lemme ask her somethiñg grin , we need to hear her side not the story wink
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Stargurl20(f): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
U don't love her ....u don't deserve.... So...Mr. OP. Set m free .....let her find a better Patner.....
When u stop attaching.... Things to facial beauty alone, only then ....u will find tranquility. U just listed her qualities.....up there...n u wanna let go of the for beautiful looks that's temporal. Definitely ....if u end up marrying miss world sef....ur love will fade when her beauty fades ....
M not convincing u into marrying her ....infact aw will b glad u breakup with the innocent lady ....
She deserves better .....
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Stargurl20(f): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Oga op..... U don't deserve her ! So y stay with her?
Only when u stop attaching things to facial beauty ....only then will u find tranquility. It's shows ur kind of man .....even if u end up with miss universe, ur love will definitely.... Fade when her beauty fades ....cos the sad truth is, women beauty wanes as we age .....
U listed her qualities above. These qualities that men crave for ....
Not convincing u into keeping her ....infact aw b glad if u don't wake up until u are tot a lesson....
I wish u dump her for a deserving one .....
She deserves d best
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Originalsly: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2019
Guy.... how can you even start ... let alone be in a relationship with someone you are ashamed of?.... and be considering marriage?... is it just you, she and the priest would lock up in the confession booth for the vows? Leave these 20 year old girls to sort themselves out. You... in your words... have one more year to find a wife.... leave this one alone ... go out in the world ... grab one that looks pretty in your eyes.... and rush herfor Mama's approval... then move on with your life... for better or for worse.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Don't marry her, let her go. She's too precious to be a pearl casted on swine.

Go look for your Beyonce...
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Xmen149(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2019
ubunja:
then they'll take her

I've seen this play out over and over a million times

my man cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by makeherscream(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don't understand where you blind when you where toasting her. Oga behave
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Mystic2019: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamPlato:
You Must Be Stupid For Saying She Is Not Beautiful Enough...

Did You Put Saliva In Your Eyes When Toasting her
OMG, hahahaha
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by frozen70(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
roock:

Consider all the good qualities you mentioned about her and change your mindset

If you miss her you might get someone you like her appearance but hate her attitudes

The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by excessmon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cos of the rubbish on your mind..... ur English is so poor and wacko
dnawah:
na the reason why she is still a virgin.beautifull woman na very big problem, this one na ur own only you.but wait o.u no tell us about her access,she carry am?
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by excessmon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
I have severally talked about this thing about age difference between couples

It’s easier to be a 50 year old man with a 30 year old lady.... she’s fully developed in stature and mind despite the gap she will be able to make the man happy

Not the same for a 30 year old man and a 20 year old lady
At 20 she never start Dey grow cos age has like 5 years for the beauty to radiate fully.....
My point is op abeg go find ur mate cos this girl has 5 more years to settle and balance to life.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by VanillaIyce(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
roock:

I already have the answer
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by dnawah(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
excessmon:
Cos of the rubbish on your mind..... ur English is so poor and wacko
Yahoo Yahoo efcc go get you be4 this month ends.i am far better than your president, since u don't no the difference between English and broken.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by excessmon(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Show ur certificate let’s see how better you are.......if my president is like you I bet I’m gonna leave this country for animals
dnawah:
Yahoo Yahoo efcc go get you be4 this month ends.i am far better than your president, since u don't no the difference between English and broken.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ehmmy11(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
If you can not post her pic here then vamoose angry
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
IamPlato:
You Must Be Stupid For Saying She Is Not Beautiful Enough...

Did You Put Saliva In Your Eyes When Toasting her

I wonder oo... And again when he said "not beautiful enough" is it just facials or she doesn't dress well.. If it's facials a little brown powder wouldn't hurt ... Something can be done about it ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by cooooooks(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2019
It's not fair to string her along.

As for her beauty it Jack thereof, she is beautiful, you're just blind to it.

I agree with her dad and weight want her to marry before she finishes school.

Given that you want to marry within a year, I suggest you break up. You never know tomorrow, if you stay with her, she might go to school and meet someone else. Someone closer to her age and it would be you who had wasted time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) / Tips On How To Woo Farano / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.