Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (51077 Views)

ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by PlayMaker001(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kai...

Some lecturers fa!!

Well I supply freshly milled palm oil at 9500 Grade A...Super taste

Phone no in signature �
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
pavoda:
Read my comment again and again to know what I am saying.
gosh!!
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

When the Catholic church is busy raping Boys & Girls internationally you are shouting ABU.

Don't let them COZA your ignorance.
so alfas and Imam don't rape right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. cheesy grin
Just to add to that, some female students actually deliberately go after lecturers. I have one whòre in my department whose job apart from not reading for exams is hunting on lecturers for a relationship.
meeeeennnhhh...her pvssy is really busy... Okokobiokor
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
martineverest:
she should have taken PreP to avoid contracting it immediately

How would she know he or she is HIv positive?
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Mazulu: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow. Just wow
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by ibechris(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
See the way this bad lecturer is spreading these diseases...too bad.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by globalresource: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
martineverest:
she should have taken PreP to avoid contracting it immediately

What is prep?
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Joystark(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Some Lecturers sef..
They don't know how much they cast their rep by going after students...

And they always go after several... Not one, not two, several.
In one level, one Lecturer go don do clearance untop at least 5 girls and then use them to gist when they gather to drink during weekends

The girls sef that won't read... I tire.

One girl I know carried over a course for two years... Simply cos she'd rather club than read.
The third time she was to write the exam... Instead of her to read, she paid for a hotel room, slept with the course lecturer, slept with his office assistant and ended up missing the exam, cos she was hungover and mixed up the exam time...

Lol... She kept cussing up and down in the room that day.

As for the ones they coerce and threaten with failure... It's between them and God.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. cheesy grin
Just to add to that, some female students actually deliberately go after lecturers. I have one whòre in my department whose job apart from not reading for exams is hunting on lecturers for a relationship.
I'd like to meet this whòre?
Does she have a big ass? wink
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by delishpot: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I had the privilege of getting first hand information from a staff of ABU. According to him, the girl wasn't actually raped, they had sex. The parents of the girl however thought their daughter was a virgin so when it was discovered she had HIV, she claimed she was raped. As a matter of fact, the doctor who examined her attested that there was nothing private about the girl's private part.

Even housewives who are not virgins get rapped. That her private part is not virhin doesn't excuse rape. I was thinking you will say Dr confirmed no forced entry but rather you claiming Dr confirmed she isn't a virgin. Useless generation.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
meeeeennnhhh...her pvssy is really busy... Okokobiokor
It may not be 'cause I know most of my lecturers avoid things that are compromising. So far, she's dating my course advisor, but trying her luck on some senior staff. grin

Some of them don't know that it's hard to sleep with a lecturer and get free grades when like 5 lecturers are assigned to take a course and they'd all approve of your result and of course, you can't sleep with all 5. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
luminouz:

I'd like to meet this whòre?
Does she have a big ass? wink
You've come. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Wantam: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very wicked soul
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by goshen26: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
So painful when we see those who are suppose to correct negative character involve in shameful act. Lecturers are suppose to be consulted when good character is needed
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It may not be 'cause I know most of my lecturers avoid things that are compromising. So far, she's dating my course advisor, but trying her luck on some senior staff. grin

Some of them don't know that it's hard to sleep with a lecturer and get free grades when like 5 lecturers are assigned to take a course and they'd all approve of your result and of course, you can't sleep with all 5. grin
hmmmmmm...but sometimes a lecturer takes a course alone.. She can as well try her luck there
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You've come. grin
Oh yeah,big daddy is here!

So,is she fine? Don't wanna visit your school for nothing o
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:
Some Lecturers sef..
They don't know how much they cast their rep by going after students...

And they always go after several... Not one, not two, several.
In one level, one Lecturer go don do clearance untop at least 5 girls and then use them to gist when they gather to drink during weekends

The girls sef that won't read... I tire.

One girl I know carried over a course for two years... Simply cos she'd rather club than read.
The third time she was to write the exam... Instead of her to read, she paid for a hotel room, slept with the course lecturer, slept with his office assistant and ended up missing the exam, cos she was hungover and mixed up the exam time...

Lol... She kept cussing up and down in the room that day.

As for the ones they coerce and threaten with failure... It's between them and God.
that girls pvssy is on the verge or destruction..
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm...but sometimes a lecturer takes a course alone.. She can as well try her luck there
I have only One prof that's allowed to take a course alone, and I guess it's due to his years of experience in the job and his strict nature. Everyone knows he's principled, and going to him for sorting or anything of that nature is more like signing your death warrant. I had courses in my first year that six lecturers were used. Two weeks was assigned to each.

The reason for this method is simple. You don't get too familiar with the students. That way, they'll curb sorting and if caught doing malpractice, it'll be hard to bribe any. Though, there are still loopholes in the system.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by martineverest(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
globalresource:

What is prep?
it's an anti HIV drugs that should be taken with 24 hrs after having sex with HIV patient
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
luminouz:

Oh yeah,big daddy is here!

So,is she fine? Don't wanna visit your school for nothing o
Beauty is relative. BTW, I don't link people for a possible relationship. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Fourwinds: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I have only One prof that's allowed to take a course alone, and I guess it's due to his years of experience in the job and his strict nature. Everyone knows he's principled, and going to him for sorting or anything of that nature is more like signing your death warrant. I had courses in my first year that six lecturers were used. Two weeks was assigned to each.

The reason for this method is simple. You don't get too familiar with the students. That way, they'll curb sorting and if caught doing malpractice, it'll be hard to bribe any. Though, there are still loopholes in the system.
well. They should work more on checking those loopholes.. .its embarrassing when you meet some graduates... And the first that comes to mind is this sorting and bribery..
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Beauty is relative. BTW, I don't link people for a possible relationship. grin
Explicit analysis. kiss
Don't fear honeybunch,I'd be crazy to leave you for a whòre!!!
They don't make girls like you anymore.
If I come there,I'm coming for you,no one else babe kiss
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is wickedness
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
martineverest:
it's an anti HIV drugs that should be taken with 24 hrs after having sex with HIV patient
24 or 72?

There is PEP and PrEP....
The first is Post Exposure...after sex
The second is Pre-Exposure(the reason for the small 'r')...before sex.

People confuse the two

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by phreakabit(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
delishpot:

Even housewives who are not virgins get rapped. That her private part is not virhin doesn't excuse rape. I was thinking you will say Dr confirmed no forced entry but rather you claiming Dr confirmed she isn't a virgin. Useless generation.

Na Aboki logic, no mind them.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by sheubaba2013: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
IKERE GORGE DAM, A BLESSING TO OUR GENERATION.

Ikere is a town located in Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State Nigeria.
It is about 28km North East Iseyin. The town is a home to the popular Ikere Gorge Dam. It is located on the Ogun river with a reservoir capacity of about 690 million meter cube.

I have visited the Ikere Gorge Dam on more than three occasions, the last time I visited the Dam was 12th of August, 2019 which is the second day of Eid Al-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice).
The trip was led by the Hon. President of Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) in person of Hon. Babajide Oniyo, Hon. Shina Peller, my humble self Sakariyau Tijani Sheu (Sheubaba) and the entire members of IYDG.
The theme of this year program was "Convergence season 3/ Developmental Tour". We paid a visit to the Ado Awaye Iyake suspended lake and later proceeded to Ikere George Dam both in Iseyin LGA.
Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) aim is the way forward for the development of Iseyin, Oke Ogun and the entire Nigeria at large, therefore Ikere George Dam must not be abandoned. Charity begins at home.

A Dam is a barrier that stops or restrict the flow of water or underground stream. -Wikipedia
Some Dams are constructed to change the direction of river water flow into channel, canal, pipeline etc.

George is a narrow valley between hills or mountains typically with steep rocky walls and a stream running through it.
The term is obtained from the French word "Gorge" which means throat or neck. A George is often smaller than Canyon, although both can be used to describe deep, narrow valleys with a stream or river running along their base.

Ikere Gorge Dam has been abandoned for so long. It is the second largest Dam in Nigeria, but it has been a long forgotten dream.
The Ikere Gorge Dam was first established by the Military regim of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo and it was set up in 1983 by the then administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari.
Ikere Gorge Dam was initially planned to generate 6 Megawatts of Electricity.

Furthermore, Dam can also supply water for Iseyin, Iganna, Okeho, Lagos etc.
Among the the plans was also for Irrigation purpose of about 12,000 hectares of land. According to findings, some equipments has been purchased as at then by the Government, they has been kept at the site for the Hydro Power component of the Dam and has not yet been installed.
According to experts the project will take up to 3 to 4 months to be completed.

Ikere Gorge Dam can be developed for aquaculture, I even bought some fishes on our way back from the site visitation. It can create over 1,500 jobs for the youths, production capacity of over one million tonnes of fish annually if fully utilized.

There is no mobile network in the area, we are unable to make or receive calls throughout the visitation.

The 35km access road that lead to the Dam is appalling, the road need to be fixed for easy access.

Conclusively, we the Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) on my humble behalf are calling on the Federal Government of Nigeria to put the Ikere Gorge Dam in good shape for the purpose of Hydro power generation, Irrigation, aquaculture etc.
At the other hand the government should also harness the tourism potential of the Ado-Awaye Iyake suspended lake which is the second suspended lake in the world after the Colorado suspended lake in the USA.
"I am convinced that Nigeria would have been a more highly developed country without the oil. I wished we had never smelled the fumes of petroleum" -Prof Wole Soyinka.
God bless Iseyin, God bless Nigeria.

Ikere Gorge Dam! The second largest Dam in Nigeria.
Ikere Gorge Dam! The time is now.
Ikere Gorge Dam! No more further delay
Ikere Gorge Dam! The untapped blessing
Ikere Gorge Dam! A blessing to our generation
Ikere Gorge Dam! A gift from God Almighty

By SAKARIYAU TIJANI SHEU aka SHEUBABA
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by ogawisdom(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
So the lecturer no get name

Backyard press
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Kdon2: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nastybrave2016:

......Teenaged student raped by HIV-positive lecturer

......Lecturers arrested, sacked

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/inside-sex-scandals-rocking-abu.html

Unilorin na headquarter. ABU own small.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:
Discrimination against people living with HIV will continue because of regressive baboons like this.

Disgusting breed of animals.
This fool is ere to spill madness as usual. Anumpama
Esin lo ma se ku. Irandiran e o ni jere o. Ofo laaro, Ofo losan Ofo lale. Ise l'aago nse ku. Ise ni was se ku bi eru. Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by martineverest(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
luminouz:

24 or 72?

There is PEP and PrEP....
The first is Post Exposure...after sex
The second is Pre-Exposure(the reason for the small 'r')...before sex.

People confuse the two
thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.