Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (51076 Views)

ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by kpo56(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Criticaltemp:
What?.. I can tell u shes not the only one he has sleep with.. But people r wicked oo.. Na so one man dey sleep with female student for uniyo here. Hmmm

lools

make una check am
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
We the regressive baboons cannot vote right. So when our white masters return, I hope they ban us from voting. They have the right to do so because we are their slaves.

Demented baboon smiley
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
When they call out men, regressive baboons like me should not raise our hands or step out. We should sit on the floor and keep mute. We are sub humans to them.

You are right but you are still a f@ggot. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
regressive baboons like my pathetic self do not need respect from any female. When the bible says respect your husbands, he was not talking about regressive baboons. Only men. Even dem white females hate us now. We are at the bottom of the food chain. We at the same level with baboons. We are animals.

OK grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I won't blame small Ghana for seeing regressive baboons like us as sh1t. We supply them 24/7 light but don't have Nada. Only air heads like usvmade that happen because our heads are empty. But I am sure when our white masters come and give us a big knock on our air heads, all that will change.

OK mumu. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by AreaFada2: 1:47am On Aug 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

What rubbish are u saying is it the fact that he did not tell her or he raped her...
If he knows his status and he definitely is on medication so chances of transmitting is really slim
U sound really ignorant

I guess the guy you posted meant something else.

That the alleged rapist being HIV positive could mean people further ascribing negativity or bad behaviour to carriers generally. Like promiscuity, wickedness, punishment for their sins, etc. You know some people are superstitious and consider misfortunes as divine punishment, etc.

I may be wrong though.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by nairalanduseles: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2019
AreaFada2:

I guess the guy you posted meant something else.

That the alleged rapist being HIV positive could mean people further ascribing negativity or bad behaviour to carriers generally. Like promiscuity, wickedness, punishment for their sins, etc. You know some people are superstitious and consider misfortunes as divine punishment, etc.

I may be wrong though.

He was just being ignorant......because if the lecturer was hun negative or positive That will not change peoples assertion about people living with hiv......
Truth be told a lot of people in that country that are quick to label hiv victims don't know their status ......
Like that lad he probably has never done a complete medical test...
And has the balls to ask me if I am hiv positive ......
Really?
Like we need to educate this people
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by AreaFada2: 2:02am On Aug 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

He was just being ignorant......because if the lecturer was hun negative or positive That will not change peoples assertion about people living with hiv......
Truth be told a lot of people in that country that are quick to label hiv victims don't know their status ......
Like that lad he probably has never done a complete medical test...
And has the balls to ask me if I am hiv positive ......
Really?
Like we need to educate this people
Lol. More than half the population are scared of the test. Many say just knowing alone will kill the patient faster than the illness would have. cheesy

So I guess most people living with it in 9ja do not even know.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by nairalanduseles: 2:07am On Aug 18, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. More than half the population are scared of the test. Many say just knowing alone will kill the patient faster than the illness would have. cheesy

So I guess most people living with it in 9ja do not even know.

100% bro so it is really funny when they come out and talk about it when they don't have the balls to go for a test......asking people living in other countries that take health serious about their status ........isn't that just ridiculous
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by bukatyne(f): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. cheesy grin
Just to add to that, some female students actually deliberately go after lecturers. I have one whòre in my department whose job apart from not reading for exams is hunting on lecturers for a relationship.

So if the female student ask the lecturer to put his hand inside fire, he will?

There is no justification for a lecturer's privates to be in a student's privates especially when the lecturer grades the student.

I knew of a male lecturer in my school that was so disciplined that he never entertained only females in his office. He never had a female course rep or projectee assigned to him.

If a lecturer does not have the reputation of trading sex for marks/money, there is no way a student would offer such.

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by phizzy06: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2019
he has ruined that girl's life
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
bukatyne:

So if the female student ask the lecturer to put his hand inside fire, he will?

There is no justification for a lecturer's privates to be in a student's privates especially when the lecturer grades the student.

I knew of a male lecturer in my school that was so disciplined that he never entertained only females in his office. He never had a female course rep or projectee assigned to him.

If a lecturer does not have the reputation of trading sex for marks/money, there is no way a student would offer such.

What's doing you na?
What's the meaning of 'privates' you dey use upandan? undecided
The so called privates no get names....
No make me vex for you oh
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:

What's doing you na?
What's the meaning of 'privates' you dey use upandan? undecided
The so called privates no get names....

No make me vex for you oh

Privates refer collectively to male and female private parts

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
bukatyne:

Privates refer collectively to male and female private parts
Lol,
What are the private parts?
Name them naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,
What are the private parts?
Name them naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

They are private tongue cool grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
bukatyne:

They are private tongue cool grin
wink grin

You eh!

Happy new week!
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Naijjablog(m): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Sad news

Get your affordable E-voting website in SAMARU

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid)