Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (51079 Views)

ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
nairalanduseles:

U can't answer simple questions
Do a test bro
Know your status
pavoda:
Sad
Pls ignore the koyess nitwit. It can't say whether it is male or female. It said it dates both male and female. I suspect an hermaphrodite who bleeps itself. It's also an African men hating lowlife who believes Africans are responsible for its misfortune in life. It is waiting for African men to invent a brain before it can get one

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by BafanaBafana: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
delishpot:

Even housewives who are not virgins get rapped. That her private part is not virhin doesn't excuse rape. I was thinking you will say Dr confirmed no forced entry but rather you claiming Dr confirmed she isn't a virgin. Useless generation.
My comment was made in the simplest English possible, yet you didn't understand. And you stand there to call a generation useless
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
luminouz:

Explicit analysis. kiss
Don't fear honeybunch,I'd be crazy to leave you for a whòre!!!
They don't make girls like you anymore.
If I come there,I'm coming for you,no one else babe kiss
Alright. Let's see how that goes. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I am a fool , here to spill madness as usual and spill my dead masculinity. Anumpama
like me.
Omo ale like me.
I am here to sell my market ooo. I am a f@ggot. DM me because I am good at my f@ggotary job. F@ggotary is not a crime.

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
. Hmmm! Like seriously. OP, by the way that pic you upload is nolonger in ABU main gate ooh. Please try and get latest one.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Pls i did not ignore the koyess because I am a nitwit. She completely shattered my non existent ego and I regret ever encountering her. I can't say whether i am male or female. I date both male and female.

I watch hermaphrodite P0rn who bleeps itself and animals like me . I am also an African men hating lowlife who believes Africans are responsible for my misfortune in life. I am waiting for fellow African men to invent a brain before i can get one.

Please patronize my f@ggot market everyone. F@ggotary is not a crime.
Dm me for patronage. Hunger wants to kill me. I am afonja but in Niger state satisfying aboki people. HIV rapists are all welcome to DM me please.

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please why are they now showing us the entrance of the school.. Is that where she was raped?
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Alright. Let's see how that goes. grin
wink
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Crixus12: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Apeshy101:
The lecturer needs to be castrated
Pure wickedness
This is so sad
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
well. They should work more on checking those loopholes.. .its embarrassing when you meet some graduates... And the first that comes to mind is this sorting and bribery..
LOL. I have a friend undergoing her youth service in Benue State now. We were in an argument and she vowed that there's no student in Nigeria currently who never sorted. I told her I've seen my first year's result and I don't have any Carry over course, don't know any lecturer's office as I even hate going to them and I intend maintaining the status quo. Told her about my brother of which I could vouch for, but guess what? She's not so bright as a graduate and that conversation buttressed the fact that she sorted a lot.

I had a graduate boss I used one of my holidays to work for. This one is the worse graduate I've seen. She can't hold a conversation in English for two long, there are common English words you'd have to break down to her in the simplest form, very crude in manners. grin I had to resign in a Month for an initial two months job agreement. There are environments I can't spend hours in and working with her was one of such.

Let me see a movie. Good night. grin
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by arrestdarrester: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

When the Catholic church is busy raping Boys & Girls internationally you are shouting ABU.

Don't let them COZA your ignorance.

Egba mi Ooooooo... So in your mind ABU is synonymous with Islam ABU? Shiooooor (while SMH)
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by dbalinga(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I had the privilege of getting first hand information from a staff of ABU. According to him, the girl wasn't actually raped, they had sex. The parents of the girl however thought their daughter was a virgin so when it was discovered she had HIV, she claimed she was raped. As a matter of fact, the doctor who examined her attested that there was nothing private about the girl's private part.

Na wa oo
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I want to let everyone know who I am and what I do for a living in Niger state as an afonja. I am a f@ggot. I am not ashamed of it and I will keep showing proof until the whole of Nairaland knows who I, buckubuck is.

Patronize my f@ggot business please oo.

f@ggots like me are the highest carriers of HIV. We will help you spread it. I don't care...I am in Niger state suffering.

Evidence below.

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
HIV PATIENTS SHOULD STOP INFECTING UNSPECTING VICTIMS, THATS THE MORE REASON I FEEL THEY SHOULD ALL BE Be Banned from having sex
nairalanduseles:

What rubbish are u saying is it the fact that he did not tell her or he raped her...
If he knows his status and he definitely is on medication so chances of transmitting is really slim
U sound really ignorant

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by encryptjay(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. I have a friend undergoing her youth service in Benue State now. We were in an argument and she vowed that there's no student in Nigeria currently who never sorted. I told her I've seen my first year's result and I don't have any Carry over course, don't know any lecturer's office as I even hate going to them and I intend maintaining the status quo. Told her about my brother of which I could vouch for, but guess what? She's not so bright as a graduate and that conversation buttressed the fact that she sorted a lot.

I had a graduate boss I used one of my holidays to work for. This one is the worse graduate I've seen. She can't hold a conversation in English for two long, there are common English words you'd have to break down to her in the simplest form, very crude in manners. grin I had to resign in a Month for an initial two months job agreement. There are environments I can't spend hours in and working with her was one of such.

Let me see a movie. Good night. grin
Sorry, your friend is sick for making such generalisations/conclusions. She doesn't know the hardwork some students put. It's lecturers that are even interested in knowing some outstanding students.

Back to the topic, Nigerian lecturers don't know what professionalism entails, they keep chasing skirts at any given opportunity because they're privileged to be in such a position.
See profs chasing their grand daughters like seriously. Some can't boast of any investment cos all their cash is used in booking hotels. I pray we get to a stage where lecturers stop harassing students.
Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by koyyess: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I am stuck in this situation like my finger battery d1ck getting stuck in a door hole. How do I fix my damaged reputation.

You can't. sad mumu. grin

Re: Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nastybrave2016:

......Teenaged student raped by HIV-positive lecturer

......Lecturers arrested, sacked

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/inside-sex-scandals-rocking-abu.html

HIV is a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.