Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Don't Understand Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand Girls (8397 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Girls by goodman41: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
I got to know this girl through facebook, a 21 year old IMT student. After chatting like 3 month i invited her but she refused to come but asked me to come to Enugu to see her which i went on getting to Enugu i asked her to come to holy ghost catholic church compound to see me on hearing this she shouted "church kwa" i said yes maybe she wanted a hotel. I waited before she now came to holy ghost, we talked and liked each other when i wanted to go i gave her N1000 for her T fare back to her hostel but she refused that she don't need my money that she is the one that sopposed to entertain me. I was happy that i have found a wife, before i left she promised to visit me after her exams but after her exam she didn't come she keeps promising and failing one day she texted me that she needed N5k to make up with her house rent i laughed and texted her that i am disapointed from her for making me looke like a mugu/maga. Girls i cant understand u guys now am still looking for a good wife.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by millionboi2: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
goodman41:
I got to know this girl through facebook, a 21 year old IMT student. After chatting like 3 month i invited her but she refused to come but asked me to come to Enugu to see her which i went on getting to Enugu i asked her to come to holy ghost catholic church compound to see me on hearing this she shouted "church kwa" i said yes maybe she wanted a hotel. I waited before she now came to holy ghost, we talked and liked each other when i wanted to go i gave her N1000 for her T fare back to her hostel but she refused that she don't need my money that she is the one that sopposed to entertain me. I was happy that i have found a wife, before i left she promised to visit me after her exams but after her exam she didn't come she keeps promising and failing one day she texted me that she needed N5k to make up with her house rent i loughed and texted her that i am disapointed from her for making me look like a mugu/maga. Girls i cant understand u guys now am still looking for a good wife.
Go to ur village and pick one pretty gal

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by guccimilan(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
For me ,you could have sacrifice the 5k a d see what next since you offered her 1k before. It was too early to react .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
You may be wrong. She rejected the 1K shows she’s not one of ‘Dem’.

Though these daughters of eve can’t be trusted. She may be trying to form good girl cos it’s just 1K. Local man needs to be having long spoon while dining with these daughters of eve.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't blame the ladies you're dating for something you created yourself. Who introduced money early on in the...whatever you all had? It was you! You created the expectation by offering to give her money the 1st day you met her. Don't bait & switch now. 1st get to know a person before getting "benevolent" with your funds. Because doing so early, you're indirectly telling them that time is money & money is time. So why are you surprised that 1)she's out with her begging bowl & 2) she doesn't want to spend time with you? You taught her that she's doing you a favour, hence you wanted to buy her time. So either pay up or change how you conduct your relationships. A person that genuinely likes you won't need incentives to spend time with you, so stop rewarding people for doing fùck all.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Davash222(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Don't blame the ladies you're dating for something you created yourself. Who introduced money early on in the...whatever you all had? It was you! You created the expectation by offering to give her money the 1st day you met her. Don't bait & switch.
So, you’re saying it’s wrong to give women money But, you girls keep saying black men are stingy??Because he offered her money is now a yardstick for her to show her oloshoism

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Davash222:

So, you’re saying it’s wrong to give women money But, you girls keep saying black men are stingy??Because he offered her money is now a yardstick for her to show her oloshoism

Definitely not that early. Why would you be giving away money to someone you don't even know that well? She could be living with another guy for all we know & OP is over there volunteering his services as "Minister of Finance", as foolish men are often referred to by these gold digging women. No part of their meeting deserves a monetary handshake is all I'm saying. He's the problem here, not her.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Davash222(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Definitely not that early. Why would you be giving away money to someone you don't even know that well? She could be living with another guy for all we know & OP is over there volunteering his services as "Minister of Finance", as foolish men are often referred to by these gold digging women. No part of their meeting deserves a monetary handshake is all I'm saying. He's the problem here, not her.
Double standard at its peak.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by AkhereOkaka(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Don't blame the ladies you're dating for something you created yourself. Who introduced money early on in the...whatever you all had? It was you! You created the expectation by offering to give her money the 1st day you met her. Don't bait & switch now. 1st get to know a person before getting "benevolent" with your funds. Because doing so early, you're indirectly telling them that time is money & money is time. So why are you surprised that 1)she's out with her begging bowl & 2) she doesn't want to spend time with you? You taught her that she's doing you a favour, hence you wanted to buy her time. So either pay up or change how you conduct your relationships. A person that genuinely likes you won't need incentives to spend time with you, so stop rewarding people for doing fùck all.
You're right you need to get to know somebody first before been benevolent with your money, that's the right way to go even if they call call you broke or stingy

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by nisai: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Definitely not that early. Why would you be giving away money to someone you don't even know that well? She could be living with another guy for all we know & OP is over there volunteering his services as [b][/b]"Minister of Finance", [b][/b]as foolish men are often referred to by these gold digging women. No part of their meeting deserves a monetary handshake is all I'm saying. He's the problem here, not her.
The bolded got me cracking. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
nisai:
The bolded got me cracking. grin grin

That's what they're called in these parts lol. There's "a Minister" for everything. Mister of transport is a guy that ferries her around in his car. A glorified chauffeur.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Send her d money...she is jst testing u
goodman41:
I got to know this girl through facebook, a 21 year old IMT student. After chatting like 3 month i invited her but she refused to come but asked me to come to Enugu to see her which i went on getting to Enugu i asked her to come to holy ghost catholic church compound to see me on hearing this she shouted "church kwa" i said yes maybe she wanted a hotel. I waited before she now came to holy ghost, we talked and liked each other when i wanted to go i gave her N1000 for her T fare back to her hostel but she refused that she don't need my money that she is the one that sopposed to entertain me. I was happy that i have found a wife, before i left she promised to visit me after her exams but after her exam she didn't come she keeps promising and failing one day she texted me that she needed N5k to make up with her house rent i laughed and texted her that i am disapointed from her for making me looke like a mugu/maga. Girls i cant understand u guys now am still looking for a good wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Davash222:

Double standard at its peak.

What are you on about?
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

You're right you need to get to know somebody first before been benevolent with your money, that's the right way to go even if they call call you broke or stingy

Exactly!
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by nisai: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's what they're called in these parts lol. There's "a Minister" for everything. Mister of transport is a guy that ferries her around in his car. A glorified chauffeur.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
how can I unread what the OP posted

so a full grown man can travel far because of a pussy.

ogaaá oooo!

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
how can I unread what the OP posted

so a full grown man can travel far because of a pussy.

ogaaá oooo!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by united442(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
goodman41:
I was happy that i have found a wife,

i burst laugh when i read thisgrin grin

o.p abeg settle down look for wife oh, this ur strategy of finding a wife is very funnygrin

hahahahahahagrin

bcux of 1k o.p say him done see wifegrin

i wonder the kind of shock you received when she asked you for 5kgrin

atleast o.p, u still get sense.

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by goodman41: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Send her d money...she is jst testing u
i dont think so that she is testing me
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

.. So giving her a little token for tp is now seen as introducing money so early? And if he didn't give,its another issue. Let me even tell you that the girl declined the initial 1k was because she felt disappointed with the amount and her thought already was that the op is stingy or maybe broke,the reason she never went to visit him as earlier promised. If the op has given her substantial amount,she would ve visited him even more than once,in fact the op would have being the one pleading with her to stop visiting.And for her asking for 5k later justifies my stand. Take it or leave it.

24 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
united442:

i burst laugh when i read thisgrin grin

o.p abeg settle down look for wife oh, this ur strategy of finding a wife is very funnygrin

hahahahahahagrin

bcux of 1k o.p say him done see wifegrin

i wonder the kind of shock you received when she asked you for 5kgrin

atleast o.p, u still get sense.
... O boy,you don kill me here walahi. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So giving her a little token for tp is now seen as introducing money so early? And if he didn't give,its another issue. Let me even tell you that the girl declined the initial 1k was because she felt disappointed with the amount and her thought already was that the op is stingy or maybe broke,the reason she never went to visit him as earlier promised. If the op has given her substantial amount,she would ve visited him even more than once,in fact the op would have being the one pleading with her to stop visiting.And for her asking for 5k later justifies my stand. Take it or leave it.

And the only way to change the entitlement is by not giving "tokens" to people for basically doing the same thing you're also doing. Which part of what I'm saying is not sinking in? If I was a man, a woman would have to breakdance before getting a cent out of me. You guys are just too desperate. You create these dilemmas yourselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Zinny25(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And the only way to change the entitlement is by not giving "tokens" to people for basically doing the same thing you're also doing. Which part of what I'm saying is not sinking in? If I was a man, a woman would have to breakdance before getting a cent out of me. You guys are just too desperate. You create these dilemmas yourselves.
..The op doesn't sound desperate to me. He just did it out of his magnanimity and simple courtesy. Just like an appreciation for making out time and besides it only for tp.See,its a norm here for most girls to go see a guy without having tfare. So,even if you want to blame the op,take am easy. We know the people we are dealing with here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Leave little girls alone. Normally if a girl is below 25 she's not for me. That's the stage in their life and you can't help but subscribe to her demands. She probably wants to buy this shoe or gown her friend has and by then every man that comes to say hi will get a yes for the money only. A 25-28 year old lady knows better at this age and most won't make such unreasonable demands at all.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by carter009(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
I think 26 - 28years Old ladies Knows better.
DrObiHogan:
Live little girls alone. Normally if a girl is below 25 she's not for me. That's the stage in their life and you can't help but subscribe to her demands. She probably wants to buy this shoe or gown her friend has and by then every man that comes to say hi will get a yes for the money only. A 25-28 year old lady knows better at this age and most won't make such unreasonable demands at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by larryking540: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
guccimilan:
For me ,you could have sacrifice the 5k a d see what next since you offered her 1k before. It was too early to react .

and I disagree with dat,y should he do dat in d first place? ,i have met countless lady like dis and most times they are usually virgins who just entered the university,
my advice don't bother chasing a 100level or 200level girl cus they go help u waste your time and money if u know smart, smart as in to leave when due,not smart to chop her o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by larryking540: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
carter009:
I think 26 - 28years Old ladies Knows better.
from 25years to 28 years,,is better, if u like them no need for long stunt,if day don't like u day tell u straight up,Not wasting ur precious time,
am sure d op girl is still in her 100 or 200level, so reality about life never don on her yet

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Deltayankeeboi: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum
Why didn't you ask your father to give you the money. Is the guy under any obligation to give you his money? In the course of the ten month relationship, how much did you yourself give to the guy or rather what tangible gift did you get him first that he will surely remember you for. The moment you ask a Nigerian girl out, she automatically becomes an orphan who has nobody to take care of her. God forbid you set of Nigerian girls.

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deltayankeeboi:
Why didn't you ask your father to give you the money. Is the guy under any obligation to give you his money? In the course of the ten month relationship, how much did you yourself give to the guy or rather what tangible gift did you get him first that he will surely remember you for. The moment you ask a Nigerian girl out, she automatically becomes an orphan who has nobody to take care of her. God forbid you set of Nigerian girls..
.. Exactly what I wanted to ask her. Nice one bro.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by AstroG: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
undecided undecided

Zinny25:
GUYS ARE SCUM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. / My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.