Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Don't Understand Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand Girls (8426 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooooooks(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Are you calling Zinny25 a prostitute? ?

Why are you equating money to sex? That sounds like the definition of prostitution.

victorian:

You even have patience to wait til 10 months before requesting for money and he refused can u imagine?

If u tell him to wait 10months before he have sex with you? Won't he run?

Las Las he still behaved like the scum, he is.

Anyways my own is I'm celibate, you can keep your money if u don't want to spend and don't expect me to spend either. Let's see where the selfishness and stinginess will lead us to.

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
cooooooks:
Na there you Bleep up. Maturity is not by age.

There's a 29 year old friend I had who Always asked for money and mismanaged her own money too. The last time I told her that she creates her own money issues herself, she took offence.

On the other hand, her 19 year old friend that I talk to almost never asks for money. Will call you first, brought food for me when I was sick, etc. The only money issues she has had have been in relation to school.

Age is a number guys.

you know nothing about women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooooooks(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
So you're even in my city PH. Good people full Port. I lost hope to be frank but over the last 12 months, I've met wonderful people in PH. Men and women.

Maybe the guy did not see you guys' relationship as his last relationship. Maybe he didn't want to be boned and mumu'd again.

N*ggaz are tired and sensitive.

Zinny25:
I get him things, Cook in my house and take to him. The cost of transportation from my house to his is #600, I see him often, I have never asked for transportation fare. I go to fast food get him things whenever I wanna visit. what I'm saying in essence is that guys can never be pleased,u ask them for money they call you golddigger,u don't but instead give them they say u r too desperate.

I don't go into relationship for monetary gains, I'm very ok,at least I'm contented with what I have, that's why I keep working hard,next time get your facts straight about me before coming to my comment to rant
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by luvyaself95(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind me, I'm soft today grin
hmm churchy on Sunday...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So giving her a little token for tp is now seen as introducing money so early? And if he didn't give,its another issue. Let me even tell you that the girl declined the initial 1k was because she felt disappointed with the amount and her thought already was that the op is stingy or maybe broke,the reason she never went to visit him as earlier promised. If the op has given her substantial amount,she would ve visited him even more than once,in fact the op would have being the one pleading with her to stop visiting.And for her asking for 5k later justifies my stand. Take it or leave it.

you don't av to accept or listen buh xhosa is right on these one.. @least before you start spending on a lady, espec. one you'll luv 2 marry its important to know if she loves you or not.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
victorian:

You even have patience to wait til 10 months before requesting for money and he refused can u imagine?

Anyways my own is I'm celibate, you can keep your money if u don't want to spend and don't expect me to spend either. Let's see where the selfishness and stinginess will lead us to.

The way you women use d word celibate @times just crack me up, did you read how linda ikeji spent the last days of her sisterhood, after all the her celibacy sermons
where is she today,las las she hunted for a dvck.
I know u are not a V, probably ur bad xperience must av led you to the decision but ma' with or without ur pvssy d world will rotate ... sex is not the problem, you need to look inward, what makes a woman or man indisposable are potentials people see ... you believe too much in ur independence grin gudluck

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooooooks(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
DrObiHogan the woman whisperer
grin grin

DrObiHogan:
you know nothing about women.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
ericsmith:

you don't av to accept or listen buh xhosa is right on these one.. @least before you start spending on a lady, espec. one you'll luv 2 marry its important to know if she loves you or not.

.. So the 1k tfare that she did not collecect shows she love the op abi?.If such is the case,why did she later ask for 5k?
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
niceguy555:

You are very very correct with your submission. All you said is true. We reason in same direction
.. Most of these ladies you see walking around pretend a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by imitateMe(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Definitely not that early. Why would you be giving away money to someone you don't even know that well? She could be living with another guy for all we know & OP is over there volunteering his services as "Minister of Finance", as foolish men are often referred to by these gold digging women. No part of their meeting deserves a monetary handshake is all I'm saying. He's the problem here, not her.
Just hear yourself. I know you aren't a Nigerian lady. What he offered was even little by the typical Nigerian lady "standard". Lol
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by imitateMe(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
united442:

i burst laugh when i read thisgrin grin

o.p abeg settle down look for wife oh, this ur strategy of finding a wife is very funnygrin

hahahahahahagrin

bcux of 1k o.p say him done see wifegrin
Me too

i wonder the kind of shock you received when she asked you for 5kgrin

atleast o.p, u still get sense.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by imitateMe(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So giving her a little token for tp is now seen as introducing money so early? And if he didn't give,its another issue. Let me even tell you that the girl declined the initial 1k was because she felt disappointed with the amount and her thought already was that the op is stingy or maybe broke,the reason she never went to visit him as earlier promised. If the op has given her substantial amount,she would ve visited him even more than once,in fact the op would have being the one pleading with her to stop visiting.And for her asking for 5k later justifies my stand. Take it or leave it.
Exactly!!
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So the 1k tfare that she did not collecect shows she love the op abi?.If such is the case,why did she later asked for 5k?

Did mention anything related to 1k, collecting the money or not means nothing here, my points remains men should stop using money as bait if @ some point they will come out to complain.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by imitateMe(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And the only way to change the entitlement is by not giving "tokens" to people for basically doing the same thing you're also doing. Which part of what I'm saying is not sinking in? If I was a man, a woman would have to breakdance before getting a cent out of me. You guys are just too desperate. You create these dilemmas yourselves.
You don't understand naija girls grin grin
They are hissing at you now grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
ericsmith:

Did mention anything related to 1k, collecting the money or not means nothing here, my points remains men should stop using money as bait if @ some point they will come out to complain.

.. Ok,sorry. What about in this context? Will you also blame the op?.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Ryan03(f): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Davash222:

So, you’re saying it’s wrong to give women money But, you girls keep saying black men are stingy??Because he offered her money is now a yardstick for her to show her oloshoism
do you know the difference between begging and "oloshoism"? behave o
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
imitateMe:

You don't understand naija girls grin grin
They are hissing at you now grin
... Exactly what I was explaining to her.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by imitateMe(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum
You said "for a year", later you said " after 10 months" grin
O girl, you are like the typical Naija girl jare. grin
Who knows how much you asked for sef grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Ryan03(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
victorian:

lol, sometimes you can be crazy but I like you
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by gerizzim: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
goodman41:
I got to know this girl through facebook, a 21 year old IMT student. After chatting like 3 month i invited her but she refused to come but asked me to come to Enugu to see her which i went on getting to Enugu i asked her to come to holy ghost catholic church compound to see me on hearing this she shouted "church kwa" i said yes maybe she wanted a hotel. I waited before she now came to holy ghost, we talked and liked each other when i wanted to go i gave her N1000 for her T fare back to her hostel but she refused that she don't need my money that she is the one that sopposed to entertain me. I was happy that i have found a wife, before i left she promised to visit me after her exams but after her exam she didn't come she keeps promising and failing one day she texted me that she needed N5k to make up with her house rent i laughed and texted her that i am disapointed from her for making me looke like a mugu/maga. Girls i cant understand u guys now am still looking for a good wife.

well, the guy in question shud be left with his own intention why he gave the gal money. His intentions maybe out of a good mind wc was given diff meaning.

We all are raised from diff homes wit each home having it's own values ND perception towards life ND ow we treat pple .if you are raised from a home or you grew up in a family where you saw,felt ND benefited frm the act of giving, u may grow up wit dt mindset of having an open hand towards pple without any ulterior motive attached to it.
I have such kind of upbringing/experience dt wen I give a lady smth, I do dt without expecting smth bk from her even if I wanted to date or ask her out , I come out plain ND declare my manifesto.

History wit d kind of ladies a guy hz bin dating or dated most cases program d mindset of d guy to assume ladies are generally like dis . If a guy hz history wit gals dt don't demnd for money, he tend to tink gals are generally like dt until he mits a money demanding "amaka" ND a money demanding amaka will nw disappoint him dt she is a diff breed.

Same wit guys dt have history wit gals dt demand so much from Dem, dey also reason alike dt all gals are golddigger ND weneva he approaches a lady, he tends to assume dt to stat ND sustain the relationship, he needs to kip giving d gal money all d tym even wen it's not necessary.

Wen we mit sm1 newly as a potential date , we shud take it slowly or fastly to know d kind of styles dt person present at d early stage depending on d kind of person we hope to date.

d extroverts want it sharp sharp so dey dole out money very early at d stat of d relationship wc makes Dem appear as Santa Claus while the introverts want to take it slowly bfor they give out dia one naira wc makes gals label Dem stingy.

It's all abt bin observant in knowing ur partner ND ow to relate wit d person as regards finance. SELAH
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Ok,sorry. What about in this context? Will you also blame the op?.

yeah !! i blame d OP for starting what he could not finish, also he concluded to fast.
who knows maybe OP don over hyped himself,
probably the gurl wan weigh am grin buh 5k not too much naw , alaye japaa

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
ericsmith:

yeah !! i blame d OP for starting what he could not finish, also he concluded to fast.
who knows maybe OP don over hyped himself,
probably the gurl wan weigh am grin buh 5k not too much naw , alaye japaa
... Hahahahahaha. Op pick race walahi.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... Hahahahahaha. Op pick race walahi.

buh the earlier she ask for money the faster your chances to straff her ... e go just be like say d chick wake up d real me, miss celibate wey dey ask 4 money naa her papa go give am las las grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin
ericsmith:

buh the earlier she ask for money the faster your chances to straff her ... e go just be like say d chick wake up d real me, miss celibate wey dey ask 4 money naa her papa go give am las las grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Tersorio(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Exactly, she rejected the #1000 because she wanted something bigger. She wanted the op to trust her so that he won't be able to refuse her something bigger when she ask for it.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
cooooooks:
Are you calling Zinny25 a prostitute? ?

Why are you equating money to sex? That sounds like the definition of prostitution.

Have u taken your meds today?

Are u OK upstairs?
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ryan03:
lol, sometimes you can be crazy but I like you

:DAwwww thanks dear

Everyone has a bit of craziness in them sometimes but I'm simply harmless cheesy

Just a free spirit lady having fun online, simple. smiley
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Tersorio(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. I don't blame you, I blame society and the media for distorting reality and encouraging a strong sense of entitlement that defies personal boundaries. A boyfriend is not a husband and a girlfriend is not a wife. As a girlfriend, you don't owe it to your boyfriend to cook for him except if he demanded and you agreed. Her boyfriend didn't force her on gun point against her will. Even at that, cooking for him doesn't mean he owes her anything.

The girl either made up the story or is incredibly exaggerating her true story. How will you give a naija guy money and he will call you desperate? Helping a naija guy with cash even builds your reputation in his eyes because he will think you have the money and therefore you are no dating him for the money. Also, since you are not stingy, you then become wife material. grin

Her story is either made up or exaggerated. After such loyalty and services rendered to a naija guy, he will deny you cash when you are in need? His wife material? Abegi. grin
You are definitely not in naija.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
ericsmith:

The way you women use d word celibate @times just crack me up, did you read how linda ikeji spent the last days of her sisterhood, after all the her celibacy sermons
where is she today,las las she hunted for a dvck.
I know u are not a V, probably ur bad xperience must av led you to the decision but ma' with or without ur pvssy d world will rotate ... sex is not the problem, you need to look inward, what makes a woman or man indisposable are potentials people see ... you believe too much in ur independence grin gudluck

Bros, Sex is the problem.

Since last year, I became celibate. I actually realised sex was the problem. Since I knew what dating was about, guys wooing me no dey take eye see me once, without trying to jump on me, before I even say yes I will date you . It's that bad. And I got fed-up and bored.
Real bored! As in the word boredom! After the rush rush sex, eyes opened. It's either babe will realise the guy is scum with his kind of dumb mentality or the guy realise the babe is not as dumb as he thought because she's sexy. She has more than something upstairs and that's where some guys will start feeling intimidated.

But that apart, you said I believe so much in my independence? In the real fact I don't believe in it. But i believe so much in the spirit of God within me who strengthens me to keep living life everyday afresh as if it's new. For me, without God my independence is zero.
It's better to say, I feel free and at peace in my independent state , that's the right word.
Because the word and the spirit of God is seated right deep in my soul coupled with my practical nature by the side.

Anyways I have received marriage proposals from 3 guys, none from Nairaland o grin

Outside Nairaland, I opened up to them., I'm celibate. The first two understands why I'm celibate and its no problem to them, they want to earn my trust. God bless them for such wisdom.

But the last one, thinks he's smart , he doesn't realise trying to want to lay me on bed is only taking me further away from him. As I type I realise I'm sick and tired of his stupid annoying attempts in trying to lay me. This week we are entering I will cut him off for good. I have tried cutting him off twice! But he still keeps coming back saying he knows I'm a wife material bla bla bla. And his sister said he shouldn't give up on me. Then I replied if u want me to feel happy u are around me. Stop trying to seduce me, keep your hands to yourself! Get to know the real me and stop trying to think Sex is my problem or your problem. Because sex is the last thing I'm looking for right nw. I will cut him off this week. He behaves like he listens but he's deaf to what I'm saying..

Then I'm left with the remaining two guys who accepts we can be celibate and pray over it, if it's God's will.

That's more like it. I prefer it this way. I wont feel used and cheated on the long run.
Whosoever that wants me for keeps badly, let's see who wins, by God makin whichever one of them serious in doing what's right.

I want to do things right in any relationship i go into and celibacy is one of them. Lemme know the real you and stop hiding behind fucvking all weekend and nights.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tersorio:

You are definitely not in naija.
Go siddon. grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooooooks(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Your Englsh is so bad that you did not understand that you typed rubbish.

victorian:

Have u taken your meds today?

Are u OK upstairs?
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by CosmicJames(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I get him things, Cook in my house and take to him. The cost of transportation from my house to his is #600, I see him often, I have never asked for transportation fare. I go to fast food get him things whenever I wanna visit. what I'm saying in essence is that guys can never be pleased,u ask them for money they call you golddigger,u don't but instead give them they say u r too desperate.

I don't go into relationship for monetary gains, I'm very ok,at least I'm contented with what I have, that's why I keep working hard,next time get your facts straight about me before coming to my comment to rant
You're one in a million!
I pray you meet someone special like you someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG!!! South Africa Man Almost Kill Himself With Oversize Lady – PHOTOS + VIDEO / Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!! / What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.