Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer (2589 Views)

I Bang My Step Sister Why Cooking [ Video] / Rev Sister New Twerking Video That Got People Confused On Instagram (VID) / I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by weyreypey: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
A New Jersey brother and sister have won the right to marry after a landmark ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States.

In a 5-to-4 ruling, five judges unanimously granted the appeal by James Banes, 41, and Victoria Banes, 38, today after a ten-year-long battle.

The overjoyed pair said they did it for the ‘millions of Americans who have consensual incestuous relationships and who are living in fear’ and blasted the Government for wasting taxpayers’ money fighting their challenge.
“Incest has been practiced by humans since the dawn of time. If Adam and Eve hadn’t done it, the human race would not be here today,” James Banes told reporters after his historic victory.

“Why am I allowed to bang my cousin but not my sister? It just doesn’t make any sense,” James Banes criticized outside of court.

The couple that was currently facing up to 15 years in jail said that they were now planning to start a large family and enjoy their newly found freedom.

“We’ve always dreamed of having a big family, now this dream will become a reality” added Victoria Banes, who also told reporters she is pregnant and expecting twins.

Previously, New Jersey state laws only allowed first-cousin marriages but since the landmark ruling, New Jersey is now the only state in the country to also allow incestuous marriages.

https://hasanjasim.online/new-jersey-brother-and-sister-allowed-to-marry-after-10-year-long-court-battle/

Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by weyreypey: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by Andersonjr(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
End time! Repent for the second coming.
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by deafeyez: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Shai Shai Shai
Nigerians no dey carry ear hear this nonsense before they start to practice.
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by snipesdam(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aru!!!
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
This whites are becoming something else....they have won the rights to same sex marriage now it's that of incestuous relationship between brothers and sisters that's why at times I don't blame the likes of Osama bin laden.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by GOFRONT(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
What!!!

An expressway for those that's been nursing the idea of banging their Female cousins and sisters...

The whites have finally opened show
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
its their right grin

this is what will destroy the whites, not wars

carry on, nothing do una cheesy
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by Anijay1212(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
What a disgusting act.
Nonsence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by weyreypey: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
deafeyez:
Shai Shai Shai

Nigerians no dey carry ear hear this nonsense before they start to practice.

really
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by weyreypey: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
lilmax:
its their right grin

this is what will destroy the whites, not wars

carry on, nothing do una cheesy

this is happening in 9ja too, hope u know?
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by EbukaHades10(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
African man is displeased

Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
weyreypey:
A New Jersey brother and sister have won the right to marry after a landmark ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States.

In a 5-to-4 ruling, five judges unanimously granted the appeal by James Banes, 41, and Victoria Banes, 38, today after a ten-year-long battle.

The overjoyed pair said they did it for the ‘millions of Americans who have consensual incestuous relationships and who are living in fear’ and blasted the Government for wasting taxpayers’ money fighting their challenge.
“Incest has been practiced by humans since the dawn of time. If Adam and Eve hadn’t done it, the human race would not be here today,” James Banes told reporters after his historic victory.

“Why am I allowed to bang my cousin but not my sister? It just doesn’t make any sense,” James Banes criticized outside of court.

The couple that was currently facing up to 15 years in jail said that they were now planning to start a large family and enjoy their newly found freedom.

“We’ve always dreamed of having a big family, now this dream will become a reality” added Victoria Banes, who also told reporters she is pregnant and expecting twins.

Previously, New Jersey state laws only allowed first-cousin marriages but since the landmark ruling, New Jersey is now the only state in the country to also allow incestuous marriages.

https://hasanjasim.online/new-jersey-brother-and-sister-allowed-to-marry-after-10-year-long-court-battle/

most of us saw game of thrones, and no one condemned the scenes that had incest in them.
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
expect incest amongst the parents and kids and even amongst the kids.

see what liberal thinking is getting us too, expecting other states to soon follow suit
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by weyreypey: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

most of us saw game of thrones, and no one condemned the scenes that had incest in them.
Well.... So you are down with it?
Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Well.... So you are down with it?

my opinion does not matter, neither does it count.

Re: Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer by weyreypey: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2019
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

24 Year-old Woman Sold Her Virginity To A 'politician' For £1.3m / *** / Help,how Do I Confront Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.