Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship (621 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by Jitesblog111(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
I really want to know... Don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by mmadu4: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
mumu dey worry you mr man . instead of u to say u want traffic ur talking trash

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by Jitesblog111(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:
mumu dey worry you mr man . instead of u to say u want traffic ur talking trash
You pussy... it's a normal thing
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by mmadu4: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
poor blogger,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by Jitesblog111(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:
poor blogger,
At least I have one... and i joined nairaland for a purpose... What is the name of your website?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by mmadu4: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jitesblog111:
At least I have one... and i joined nairaland for a purpose... What is the name of your website?

having a website does not mean you have achieve something or you have made it in life even alexreport is still struggling to make ends time . until you can be as rich as Linda ikeji then you can boast of achievement

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by Jitesblog111(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:

having a website does not mean you have achieve something or you have made it in life even alexreport is still struggling to make ends time . until you can be as rich as Linda ikeji then you can boast of achievement
She started from somewhere...fool... I know your kind, Be there looking at finished products, don't goan work on yourself
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by Jitesblog111(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:

You know what I noticed from blogging and youtube, it's those that have nothing that are loud
Re: What Is The Best Way To Break Up From A Relationship by mespusinglez(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Withdrawal method

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Are Failing In Marriage, By Dr. Myles Munroe / What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? / What's The Worst A Guy/girl Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.