Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (13015 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

So you haven't heard of Internet fraudster (Yahoo boys) using female panties for charms, to help them cast a spell on their victims and obtaine money from them? And the owner of the panties will be useless afterwards

Are they really so dumb to believe that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

Are they really so dumb to believe that?
You think it doesn't work? Are whites so dumb that they will just send strangers they meet online millions of dollars? They send it under a spiritual influence
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Intoboy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
She apparently choose her instinct over you vividly bcus she doesn't trust you...i don't blame her for not vigorously trusting u,we guys ar desperate ad will do anything jus to get wat we want ad besides couple of months isn't jus enof to win sum one's trust,if u wer to be mentally matured u shud knw she was only trynna protect herself by not being totally comfortable wit u..u shud mak her feel comfortable,ad not throw her out
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

You think it doesn't work? Are whites so dumb that they will just send strangers they meet online millions of dollars? They send it under a spiritual influence

They send it because of loneliness, desperation and stupidity. To answer your questions, yes some whites are very dumb, and no, it doesn't work. There is no such thing as a spiritual influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by luvuinxs(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Why didnt you taste the drink to prove you are clean?
In Africa tradition when drink is served that has been opened previously, you serving the drink need to taste it or drink from the same cup
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

They send it because of loneliness, desperation and stupidity. To answer your questions, yes some whites are very dumb, and no, it doesn't work. There is no such thing as a spiritual influence.
Just cause you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't work, it will be hard for you to comprehend,
Africans or Indians or Chinese who practice spiritual stuff won't go about doing all kinds of rituals for centuries if it doesn't work it does
So in your world you are right to say such things don't exist but in the world we live in it does exist and it works,
What type of loneliness will make a white person send millions to a typical African man whom she hasn't even met,
these Yahoo guys won't go around doing all kinds of rituals if it doesn't work
, most of them are illiterates they can't sweet talk or persuade a white lady to send them money,
they download their pictures take it to a shrine they command them to send the money through spiritual incantations without even talking to them one on one to send them money
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Just cause you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't work, it will be hard for you to comprehend,
Africans or Indians or Chinese who practice spiritual stuff won't go about doing all kinds of rituals for centuries if it doesn't work it does
So in your world you are right to say such things don't exist but in the world we live in it does exist and it works,
What type of loneliness will make a white person send millions to a typical African man whom she hasn't even met,
these Yahoo guys won't go around doing all kinds of rituals if it doesn't work
, most of them are illiterates they can't sweet talk or persuade a white lady to send them money,
they download their pictures take it to a shrine they command them to send the money through spiritual incantations without even talking to them one on one to send them money

Come on now, grin if that witch craft worked there would be no poverty in Nigeria because everyone would be practicing it. It's only in your mind.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

Come on now, grin if that witch craft worked there would be no poverty in Nigeria because everyone would be practicing it. It's only in your mind.

It works and everyone is not practicing it cause, it has to do with a lot of sacrifices, and each ritual sacrifice has its own process/ laws/consequences ,
it can require blood, human body parts like ( heart, eyes, vagina, breast, hair tongue etc) a death of someone you love the most or number of yrs you will live in riches before dying, or running mad for a period or time before becoming rich having sex with a mad person sacrificing your children from time to time etc

It's not as easy as it sounds, above all you might get the money but you will never be at peace, not everyone wants to pass through all that
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

It works and everyone is not practicing it cause, it has to do with a lot of sacrifices, and each ritual sacrifice has its own process/ laws/consequences ,
it can require blood, human body parts like ( heart, eyes, vagina, breast, hair tongue etc) a death of someone you love the most or number of yrs you will live in riches before dying, or running mad for a period or time before becoming rich having sex with a mad person sacrificing your children from time to time etc

It's not as easy as it sounds, above all you might get the money but you will never be at peace, not everyone wants to pass through all that

What is your proof that it's real other than he said she said crap?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

What is your proof that it's real other than he said she said crap?

What proof do you want?
I have witnessed a man who was extremely rich run mad cause he failed to renew the human sacrifices ,
I have witness demons beat up a young lady before my eye me and her boyfriend had to tie her down cause we thought she was mad, I couldn't see the demons but I could see the whips marks appear on her body as the demons were whipping her
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

What proof do you want?
I have witnessed a man who was extremely rich run mad cause he failed to renew the human sacrifices ,
I have witness demons beat up a young lady before my eye me and her boyfriend had to tie her down cause we thought she was mad, I couldn't see the demons but I could see the whips marks appear on her body as the demons were whipping her

grin grin Oh boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

grin grin Oh boy.

What grin I just gave you proofs that spiritual stuff exist,
do you think someone will just kill his mother cut body parts for ritual if it didn't work?

The world you people live in belief only in science so it will be hard to comprehend spiritual things, but spiritual things exist

The day I witness that young lady beaten by demons before my very eyes that was when I started believing in spiritual things,
the demons were whipping her you could see the marks visibly on her body, she was the only one that was seeing them me and my friend couldn't see them
, she told us after the demons left, that they look like humans very short, but their legs were like horse hoofs
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

What grin I just gave you proofs that spiritual stuff exist,
do you think someone will just kill his mother cut body parts for ritual if it didn't work?

The world you people live in belief only in science so it will be hard to comprehend spiritual things, but spiritual things exist

The day I witness that young lady beaten by demons before my very eyes that was when I started believing in spiritual things,
the demons were whipping her you could see the marks visibly on her body, she was the only one that was seeing them me and my friend couldn't see them
, she told us after the demons left, that they look like humans very short, but their legs were like horse hoofs

Stop smoking that weed, it's too strong. grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

Stop smoking that weed, it's too strong. grin

I know, that's how strange it sounds pls visit Africa and learn about the African people especially the spiritual side of them
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by BlackSaints: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

grin grin Oh boy.
I know what you are thinking, cave man mentality right? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

I know, that's how strange it sounds pls visit Africa and learn about the African people especially the spiritual side of them

Sure, Africans were blessed with Super Natural Powers. grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
BlackSaints:

Delusion. grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

Sure, Africans were blessed with Super Natural Powers. grin

Well given your used panties or used stained menstrual pad to a( Yahoo boy) who is into rituals is like dashing him a car, grin every successful Nigerian frustrater who have made it big in scamming white people didn't use only his intellectual ability to do it,

The whites are not that dumb to keep falling for scammers and given them millions, cause the news about Nigerians being scammers is known all over the world, there is more to it than just sweet talks
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
BlackSaints:

What is the cave man mentality about it?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WorWorBoy: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
BlackSaints:
Brother me self I tire for the guy grin grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Well given your used panties or used stained menstrual pad to a( Yahoo boy) who is into rituals is like dashing him a car, grin every successful Nigerian frustrater who have made it big in scamming white people didn't use only his intellectual ability to do it,

The whites are not that dumb to keep falling for scammers and given them millions, cause the news about Nigerians being scammers is known all over the world, there is more to it than just sweet talks

Believe me, it's their intellect and sweet talking that persuade those lonely dumb white cows to give up their life savings. I don't know why Nigerians think that all whites have high IQ's, a lot of them are dumb as a box of rocks.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

Believe me, it's their intellect and sweet talking that persuade those lonely dumb white cows to give up their life savings. I don't know why Nigerians think that all whites have high IQ's, a lot of them are dumb as a box of rocks.

You know little about Nigerian fraudsters so don't talk about it, the (Yahoo boys) themselves know it's not just intellect and sweet talk, that's why they go for spiritual support, sweet talk takes months yrs to scam one person you might not even succeed at the end ,
with spiritual support it can take less than a week
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WorWorBoy: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

You know little about Nigerian fraudsters so don't talk about it, the (Yahoo boys) themselves know it's not just intellect and sweet talk, that's why they go for spiritual support, sweet talk takes months yrs to scam one person you might not even succeed at the end ,
with spiritual support it can take less than a week
oga he don do na,nawa ooo grin grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
oga he don do na,nawa ooo grin grin
Am I talking to you?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WorWorBoy: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Am I talking to you?
oga, you are not posting to me but he don do habeg. undecided
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
oga, you are not posting to me but he don do habeg. undecided
I didn't force you to read it did i undecided
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WorWorBoy: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

I didn't force you to read it did i undecided
Let me guess, you are igbo right? I thought as much grin grin carry on.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by BlackSaints: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
khia:

Delusion. grin
Lol.I miss your coon talk. tongue
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Let me guess, you are igbo right? I thought as much grin grin carry on.

Yes igbo talking on behalf of afonja's cause all Yahoo boys that do rituals are from the Southwest, pant stealing came from them,
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WorWorBoy: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Yes igbo talking on behalf of afonja's cause all Yahoo boys that do rituals are from the Southwest, pant stealing came from them,
Well unfortunate, all Nigerians suffers from it. I don't know why you are telling me tho.

And no I ain't Yoruba.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Well unfortunate, all Nigerians suffers from it. I don't know why you are telling me tho.

And no I ain't Yoruba.

Very good, so you and your friend up there should stop, claiming Mr too Western
it doesn't work, did the( Yahoo boys) tell you the ritual doesn't work for them?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WorWorBoy: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Very good, so you and your friend up there should stop, claiming Mr too Western
it doesn't work, did the( Yahoo boys) tell you the ritual doesn't work for them?
You're asking me? Oga I have never encounter yahoo whatever so I don't know what you are talking about. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / A Moment Of Love / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.