Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (34448 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by sogodihno: 4:29am On Aug 18, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
[s][/s] see this olodo yoruba man is sponsoring this and that yet they cannot change comon roofing sheets of the poverty infested and skull mining ibadam and osagbo ...all of them don run dey claim no mans land

Do u know the number of fugitives and useless refuges from ur mud enclave, staying under these brown roof? Do u know the number of piglets from the yeast in my street alone?

4 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by sogodihno: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2019
BadAdviser:
Everyone with complete brain cells know Seyi got a mental disorder wrapped up with a very big ego issues.

Just because he's the grandson of awolowo lol.
You're too big to share a drink with your fellow housemates, you dey form rich man yet na cotonou ur people send you go school.

Who noticed it's only Slaves from Tinubu region that's strongly backing seyi up even when it's obvious he has got a very dirty attitude.

These are the same people who collided with the fulanis and brought buhari on us just because of some false 2023 hopes that the fulani gave to them.
Now the same fulani is almost done wiping out their entire region and even their royal family is not exempted.

Imagine a region in the south*betraying the whole south to collaborate with the north who they know they are they are the major problem we are facing in this country.
These people are always on the wrong side supporting the wrong people every time.
What kind of people are these? I always ask myself this question!

See where your parents are staying, see herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Themainn: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume + Design
✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Design + Cover Letter

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.

✪ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✪
Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by yommen: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Say whatever you want to say about Seyi without using every opportunity to drag in the Yoruba people. Seyi is Yoruba but does not represent Yorubas. As a matter of fact, I'm Yoruba but if I'm to vote at all, I'll always vote Frod. Although I like Mike more, Mike is very rich already and he lived abroad all his life. Naija based Frod is the man. But he should stop saying Esther is distracting him

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Fahd11: 5:11am On Aug 18, 2019
After reading all comments so far,I can finally come to the conclusion that indeed the Igbo tribe in Nigeria is a frustrated group of people without a good history.Someone said they are 6th class citizens but truthfully that even is an undue honour. Stupid group of bigotry people whose history only reflect war,crime,ritual killings and everything associated with occult viz a viz,blood shedding.Today they are jews,tomorrow ipob,next tomorrow Ndigbo e.t.c #ConfusedSetOfPeople. If you are tired being a Nigerian,pull off another Invictus Obi and go get your ass bleeped in American cells. That's what you guys live for anyways.
Not coming back to respond to useless comments from y'all.What else can you dish out than useless replies laced with lies because you were fed false stories to keep the hate associated with your tribe alive against other Nigerians. Get your fucking Ipob,move to your barrren region and get the Bleep away. You can't be voted into executive powers in Nigeria,get that straight.If you aren't satisfied,the route to the Atlantic Ocean is open. #DropsMic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Bridget95(f): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Chimookigwe:

To show that the foolishness of you Biafrans is hereditary, who in his right mind fights those feeding them? If not for stupidity, you were fighting Nigeria and still expecting Nigeria to feed you.

Nigeria was still feeding you ingrates, but your soldiers were sleeping with your Igbo women in exchange for food to be given the women. It's not today Biafran men have been preying on their women.

They supplied you used clothing, you people were selling it instead of giving it to the needy. Same with stockfish. The bullets used in killing Biafrans were supplied by Arthur Nzeribe an Igbo man.

Today, you keep insulting the North but you get your food from them. If waw breaks out today, they'll just send you 50 trailer loads of poisoned tomatoes. In 72 hours, the war would be won.

Don't make the mistake of your fathers. You inherited their shame, loss and mistakes, don't inherit their stupidity too.
You run your mouth like one who has taken access alcohol. You claim the north feeds you (I know not me) .should i now say that the Niger delta feeds you and your masters and that if anything happens and the oil area is seized then everything become history and victory becomes theirs?
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by VulgarLee(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2019
helphelp:
Alcohol wey suppose blend men wan break these two ...
that Seyi suppose be transgendered hm
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Bridget95:
This chest beating is becoming something else That he provided electricity, modern fast running rail system like the ones in Japan or that he provided a world class economy? A man that dwelt in extreme pains because of Ziks political success, he cried bitterly when Zik beat him to become Nigeria's first president. That pain made him champion wicked genocidal policies of extreme war crimes that resulted to starving women and children to death in the Nigerian civil war.
Blame the highlighted on Ojuiku, whose greed and hunger for power led him to start a war he knew he would never win. Pa Awolowo as an economist implemented policies that saved NIGERIA. If Ojuiku had succeeded, I'm sure Olúwa Seun Osewa may not have created Nairaland for Nigerians, the platform which you're posting this, and there's wouldn't have been Big Brother Nigeria that you all are watching now.

Can you see how he's the father of Modern Nigeria?
BBNAIJA is happening because Pa Awo implemented policies that saved Nigeria. But your ZiK was silent from 1967-1970 that no one knew the side he belonged to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Bridget95(f): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Blame the highlighted on Ojuiku, whose greed and hunger for power led him to start a war he knew he would never win. Pa Awolowo as an economist implemented policies that saved NIGERIA. If Ojuiku had succeeded, I'm sure Olúwa Seun Osewa may not have created Nairaland for Nigerians, the platform which you're posting this, and there's wouldn't have been Big Brother Nigeria that you all are watching now.

Can you see how he's the father of Modern Nigeria?
BBNAIJA is happening because Pa Awo implemented policies that saved Nigeria. But your ZiK was silent from 1967-1970 that no one knew the side he belonged to.

This is so shallow
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Bridget95:
This is so shallow
When you've ran out of steam and have no defense.

It's understandable.

Have a great Sunday
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Freeman59: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Shut up your dirty mouths. All of you here shouting, when the time comes you will stay in ur homes and only make noise on twitter qnd nairaland. Do u know Awolowo? Bleep you all
LegendHero:

You Igbos are something else, why suddenly attack the guy based on ethnicity.

Let me respond to your claim about alliance with the north.

Azikwe formed a government with the north (Balewa) by betraying the south.

The Igbos murdered Akintola and other Yoruba leaders in 1966 coup, they betrayed the south.

Alex Ekwueme formed a government with the north (Shagari) by betraying the south.

The Igbos voted Yar’adua in 2007 by betraying their own (Orji Kalu) for the Fulani and Inturn betraying the south.

Awolowo remained in the opposition up to his death and the Igbos made sure they allied with the northerners at the expense of the south, did you ever see the Yorubas termed them betrayals?

You same people voted for Atiku a Fulani man and you have the audacity to blame the Yorubas for voting Buhari the same Fulani? Such a depravity.

Awolowo is greater that any Igbo dead or alive, if you’re not happy with that, you can go to Hades.
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

My Dad's Campaign poster is in his Library somewhere in Ogun. It was printed in 1978 during campaign for Senate, which he won.

I wouldn't want to mention my Last name.

There are many things that these kids don't know.
Late Baba Abraham Adesanya was a strong Ally with my father and they held several meetings that lead to the birth of AD (Alliance For Democracy) in 1998.

I wonder why kids who were not born when Shagari ruled can now know history more than some of us that were alive to see things ourselves.

May God heal Nigeria
Interesting. My dad, a peasant farmer was never involved in politics back in Ekiti but i was quite conscious of the happenings of that era. When shagari won the presidential election under NPN and when Buhari came to boot him out in a bloodless coup culminating in his biased selection and punishment of those who served under shagari administration in the name of corruption, jailing everyone in shagari's govt...those who weren't of fulani extraction in particular. Life was good in those days. Unfortunately, Buhari is making same moves that led to his downfall in the 80s this time. Despite not being relevant in politics, I hobnob with them up to the villa and I thank God for the opportunity I think it's never too late to fix things in this country but all those old cargoes must be sent packing. We've had enough of them.

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by engrkaz(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2019
I use God beg u!!! No fry pawpaw if ur brain nor carry am... except say no b d same pawpaw wey I know
tooth4tooth:
Mtcheww! I should definitely go and fry pawpaw undecided
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by billbonesmd(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Rip Azikiwe's face off the 500 Naira note.
Go ahead.
LegendHero:

The Igbos murdered Akintola and other Yoruba leaders in 1966 coup, they betrayed the south.

Alex Ekwueme formed a government with the north (Shagari) by betraying the south.

The Igbos voted Yar’adua in 2007 by betraying their own (Orji Kalu) for the Fulani and Inturn betraying the south.

Awolowo remained in the opposition up to his death and the Igbos made sure they allied with the northerners at the expense of the south, did you ever see the Yorubas termed them betrayals?

You same people voted for Atiku a Fulani man and you have the audacity to blame the Yorubas for voting Buhari the same Fulani? Such a depravity.

Awolowo is greater that any Igbo dead or alive, if you’re not happy with that, you can go to Hades.

2 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Engrduke: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2019
LegendHero:

This is serious.
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Wendybrown(f): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

Anambra is currently competing with Almajiri in Begging

People in Imo are also being feed like Alimajiri

As of today Igbo are now competing with the North in Poverty

As great as they could have been the only thing that stops them is this senseless pride, arrogance and chest beating. The Igbo's always think they're better of everybody else, it makes me question what exactly they even have and the answer is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Wendybrown(f): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fahd11:
After reading all comments so far,I can finally come to the conclusion that indeed the Igbo tribe in Nigeria is a frustrated group of people without a good history.Someone said they are 6th class citizens but truthfully that even is an undue honour. Stupid group of bigotry people whose history only reflect war,crime,ritual killings and everything associated with occult viz a viz,blood shedding.Today they are jews,tomorrow ipob,next tomorrow Ndigbo e.t.c #ConfusedSetOfPeople. If you are tired being a Nigerian,pull off another Invictus Obi and go get your ass bleeped in American cells. That's what you guys live for anyways.
Not coming back to respond to useless comments from y'all.What else can you dish out than useless replies laced with lies because you were fed false stories to keep the hate associated with your tribe alive against other Nigerians. Get your fucking Ipob,move to your barrren region and get the Bleep away. You can't be voted into executive powers in Nigeria,get that straight.If you aren't satisfied,the route to the Atlantic Ocean is open. #DropsMic

Their own too much I swear
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Bridget95(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

When you've ran out of steam and have no defense.

It's understandable.

Have a great Sunday
I don't trade words with idiots
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bridget95:
I don't trade words with idiots
And who's the idiot?

Try to be specific about who you call idiots
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Engrduke:

This is serious.
He said the truth.

Awolowo was responsible for much of the progressive social legislation that has made Nigeria a modern nation.[2] Awolowo was the first Leader of Government Business and Minister of Local Government and Finance, and first Premier of the Western Region under Nigeria's parliamentary system, from 1952 to 1959. He was the official Leader of the Opposition in the federal parliament to the Balewa government from 1959 to 1963

See the above and tell me if any leader dead or living that comes close to Awo

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by AFONJACOW(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Another kid spotted.
Some of you were told lies by your parents and village elders.

Stop following bandwagon, it wouldn't help. When they tell you things, try to verify if it's true or not. You're following Kanu up and down. Since he was granted bail and jumped bail, has he ever returned to Nigeria?

Let me educate you.

Papa Awolowo Established the first TV station in Nigeria and Tropical Africa in 1959, a year before we gained Independence and Zik was a ceremonial president.

Biafra war started 8 years after.

From your logic, How could Pa Awolowo have used money from 1967 war to establish a station in 1959? Does that make any sense to you? Did he first went to the future and obtained monies from the Igbos and reversed back to 1959?
You're abusing logic. It's dangerous replying you. Chai

I beg you IPOB kids to stop this self destruction path you're threading. It will lead to no where.

See how you distorted facts? All you needed to do was to research via the Internet and not believe those fake elders using you guys as tools

May God have mercy on your soul.

Ignorance I dangerous
where are you today Probably hiding in one of these Lagos slum, I heard Fulani/hausas were chasing Afonjas around today... You for fight them nah... How far with ur one Nigeria cheesy unity beggars /D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.