Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (34452 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Awesomefred32(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
thanks for sharing
Next idiot please
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Analyst7: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
So make we fry sperm
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by djojo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:
Everyone with complete brain cells know Seyi got a mental disorder wrapped up with a very big ego issues.

Just because he's the grandson of awolowo lol.
You're too big to share a drink with your fellow housemates, you dey form rich man yet na cotonou ur people send you go school.

Who noticed it's only Slaves from Tinubu region that's strongly backing seyi up even when it's obvious he has got a very dirty attitude.

These are the same people who collided with the fulanis and brought buhari on us just because of some false 2023 hopes that the fulani gave to them.
Now the same fulani is almost done wiping out their entire region and even their royal family is not exempted.

Imagine a region in the south*betraying the whole south to collaborate with the north who they know they are they are the major problem we are facing in this country.
These people are always on the wrong side supporting the wrong people every time.
What kind of people are these? I always ask myself this question!
i pity your life

5 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by PECON1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
I have forgotten about this show.nairalanders is it still ongoing.
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by masqot(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Where is Seyi in tonight's party? He started the night with beer, beer, beer!!! I feel he's orchestrating his way out of the house.
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by fergie001: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

We all know, this hatred for Seyi by the Igbo house mates is as a result of you Igbos being pained that Pa Awolowo killed the Biafra Dream, leading to Ojuiku running to exile, after causing the death of millions.

Awolowo established the first ever television Station in Nigeria and the entire tropical Africa.

Go and kill yourself that the man was the father of modern Nigeria
I read your posts as someone who is travelled and knowledgeable, and support Seyi who is from your Ikenne clan....

But to subject yourself with low-lifes with tribal bashing is something someone like you should be bigger than.

It's an advise....avoid it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by hotspec(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
end time local man
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
LegendHero:

You Igbos are something else, why suddenly attack the guy based on ethnicity.

Let me respond to your claim about alliance with the north.

Azikwe formed a government with the north (Balewa) by betraying the south.

The Igbos murdered Akintola and other Yoruba leaders in 1966 coup, they betrayed the south.

Alex Ekwueme formed a government with the north (Shagari) by betraying the south.

The Igbos voted Yar’adua in 2007 by betraying their own (Orji Kalu) for the Fulani and Inturn betraying the south.

Awolowo remained in the opposition up to his death and the Igbos made sure they allied with the northerners at the expense of the south, did you ever see the Yorubas termed them betrayals?

You same people voted for Atiku a Fulani man and you have the audacity to blame the Yorubas for voting Buhari the same Fulani? Such a depravity.

Awolowo is greater that any Igbo dead or alive, if you’re not happy with that, you can go to Hades.
These guys needs to be schooled about History.

Their parents and Village elders sold lies to them and since they're mostly millennials, they don't know what happened in the 60s

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by wman(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:
Everyone with complete brain cells know Seyi got a mental disorder wrapped up with a very big ego issues.

You're too big to share a drink with your fellow housemates, you dey form rich man yet na cotonou ur people send you go school.

Who noticed it's only Slaves from Tinubu region that's strongly backing seyi up even when it's obvious he has got a very dirty attitude.

These are the same people who collided with the fulanis and brought buhari on us just because of some false 2023 hopes that the fulani gave to them.
Now the same fulani is almost done wiping out their entire region and even their royal family is not exempted.

Imagine a region in the south*betraying the whole south to collaborate with the north who they know they are they are the major problem we are facing in this country.
These people are always on the wrong side supporting the wrong people every time.

You are being stupid. Extremely stupid. Tribalism on top Big Brother Naija? Something as trivial as this?

Betraying which South? What agreement ?
When the SouthWest protested that Jonathan be made Acting President, where were you?
When the SouthWest voted massively for Jonathan in 2011, where were you?
When the SouthWest voted against Buhari in 2019, where were you?

Don't be an imbe.cile?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

I read your posts as someone who is travelled and knowledgeable, and support Seyi who is from your Ikenne clan....

But to subject yourself with low-lifes with tribal bashing is something someone like you should be bigger than.

It's an advise....avoid it..
You're right and I thank you.

I stopped myself from visiting the politics section on order to avoid these temptations, but since this BBN started, I can't stand the insult to Papa Awolowo.

Yea, I say it boldly, I'm related to the Awolowo family 'politically'

Papa Awolowo and my late father were close and founded UPN together. So I was not young when Shagari became president, that I witnessed party meetings in my Father's house at 1004 estate in VI, used as official quarters for NASS members.

I know about the history of this country and we need to correct some of these kids that were born in the 1990s to learn before talking trash

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Maximatic(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
thats serious anyway if you need, bluetooth speakers,head sets, usb cables, powerbank& other phone accessories it me up on signature
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Rocboy112: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

...Yoi are wrong

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Morenikeji070: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hey keep you silly stinky dirty mouth closed. ODE
BadAdviser:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by betterpikinn: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Shut your trap
You hypocrite!
Just the way senseless OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIGS supported that crude ugly rude and arrogant bitçh Ceeci last year like your miserable and frustrated lives depends on it.
E dey pain you now abi grin
Mr. Terrible BADADVISER

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by betterpikinn: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
betterpikinn:

Shut your trap
Just the way senseless OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIGS supported that crude ugly rude and arrogant bitçh Ceeci last year.
E dey pain you now abi grin
Terrible and bad adviser

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Legendguru: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
hmm
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by beeboy09(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Omo ibo everywhere. So easy to spot em. Make a name for yasef so your grand kids can do thesame. Problem is the ibos always make a wrong choice in picking sides.

5 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Kapeter(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

i know it, you cannot do without wailing. You must find a way to bring politics into everything. This is why your people won't let seyi be in the house just because he is awolowo grandson. Thunder and sapana strike you there eleribu omo. When azikiwe was backing fulanis to remove seccession clause, to frustarate awolowo, and backing the north, betraying the entire south i don't know who we ran to then. We learn the game and beat useless flathea.ds to it now they won't stop wailing. Sango fire you there. Were.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by fergie001: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

I stopped myself from visiting the politics section on order to avoid these temptations, but since this BBN started, I can't stand the insult to Papa Awolowo.

Papa Awolowo and my late father were close and founded UPN together. So I was not young when Shagari became president, that I witnessed party meetings in my Father's house at 1004 estate in VI, used as official quarters for NASS members.

I know about the history of this country and we need to correct some of these kids that were born in the 1990s to learn before talking trash
Good, kids of '90s is even the more reason, you should laugh away their folly...
You know there are some things that look pleasing at 25, that looks ugly to one at 35.
Let me tell you something
You are older than I am...

But did you determine to be Yoruba?
You were born Yoruba, so why attack others when you didn't have a choice to determine where you should hail from? I am proudly Igbo but I didn't determine it,so I can't tear my clothes on that especially on a faceless forum.

Do you know that some of the people here on NL cannot talk to you one-on-one when they meet you, and vice-versa?

You have every right to support whomever, it is your vote and no apologies to anyone. I find Seyi cocky and tribal(especially when he said Frodd gets support from a tribal position during his DS); I don't like him and that has nothing to do with where he is from.

If there are two things I hate people for....a tribal position and sexist position.

If NL has taught me anything, it is tolerance, and self-control based on things I read here daily.
Thanks for understanding me Sir.
God Bless!

8 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Bad adviser... as your name connotes
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by GMbuharii: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Whoa! I finally found someone who thinks like me.

Mate,we are together in that querry... infact,I regard and see them now as part of the north and not the south.....they are a big abomination to the entire south..

4 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Exactly what I’ve been thinking, he seems to want to control everybody and telling them what to do which isn’t entirely if Ure trying to organize the house or activities by showing leadership bt taking it to an offensive level is absolute rubbish and it’s got me wondering is he ok at all Cos nobody shud take that crap for 1sec. I definitely won’t.

There is a difference between confidence and stupidity, Seyi is crossing into the stupidity zone.
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Hmmm. Another guy who could make one reminisce the events of yester years.waa gbayi. I used to think virtually everyone here was born in the 90s the way they voice their opinions on NL at times. I remember a day PA awo came to my town with PA ajasin to campaign and all the members of UPN wore a white t-shirt with Awo's picture boldly printed on it. The quality of the light wooled t-shirt was second to none. Ah, naija don turn to something else now, comparing lives in those days with what's obtainable nowadays.

5 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by landmark86: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Bros you for just keep quite
See the insults you have brought to urself and ur fellow igbos grin

Alwayz think twice b4 making any comment on nairaland nd ur moniker needs 2 be change grin

13 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Celebsnews: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Meanwhile, Here are five solid reasons why Mercy would win this year Big Brother Naija show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lluGYHn3Q
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

grin grin grin u don but market
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Justseyii: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
These people should rest this Seyi matter

If you didn't do well in Jamb or post Jamb I'd advise that you register for JUPEB. With jupeb, you can secure admission into the university of your choice without Jamb.

When you apply for Jupeb it's the result you will use to gain admission into 200level.

To register visit www.sva.com.ng.

Our affiliated centers are located at, Kwara, and Lagos State (With conducive hostel facilities on campus)

Call / Whatsapp 08023201628 / 08094214558

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos) / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.