Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (35801 Views)

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by jessebig: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
MediaGuru36:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has reacted to the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by aggrieved members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was petted with stones by members of the IPOB, today, at an event in far away Germany.

Reacting in a statement sent to Igbere TV, on Saturday, the group condemned the attack on the Senator, while calling on the German law enforcement agencies to bring the perpetrators to justice.

The statement which was signed by Chief Nnia Nwodo, President General of Ohanaeze, described the assault on Senator Ekweremadu as a disgrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4

Full Statement,

“The assault on Ekweremadu by Igbos in Germany, described as IPOB, is disappointing, grotesque and dangerous for Igbo solidarity.

“This violent, rude, impertinent, divisive and discourteous style of IPOB or IPOB-instigated miscreants is damaging to our cause. It strengthens the case of those who describe them as terrorists and weaken our case against the infringement of our fundamental human rights.”

“Ekweremadu negotiated the sureties and securities for Nnamdi Kanu’s release on bail. He does not deserve this picketing and disgrace. A disgrace to him is a disgrace to Igbo race.

“Whilst I condemn the attack on our revered son and leader, I call on the law enforcement agencies in Germany to bring to book the perpetrators of this despicable act. It is un-Igbo. It is disgraceful.”

http://igberetvnews.com/907762/ipob-ohaneze-ndigbo-reacts-to-attack-on-ekweremadu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBOrcMBF1gM
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by gtown: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
dokie:

See your mouth like consequence.What stupid consequence could that be? send Interpol to pick them up or come to Nigeria and arrest all igbos? It's just that presidents are protected wherever they go, if not...

Leave matter Abeg.
You even know how consequence mouth looks like, yet you put to me that muggy question? undecided What a deliberate affront!
Let me hint you small: retaliate a slap with a slap.
So, no bi Interpol or arrest matter here, bros.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by gtown: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

Baba,he said "other well meaning Nigerians".

Quit having fits over the igbos

grin
my pikin, those your maternal uncles deserves every fit I have over them wink
or are planning to join force with them against your baba? shocked
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Villa12(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Mohammedekete:
God bless you dearie
you sent me a mail? Any problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / The Present State Of Apapa Road / Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.