Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (35833 Views)

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by africanusvu(m): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2019
joepepsy:
Tell me igbos occupation outside Nigeria..am not afonja but asking for my afonja friend.
,di anyi i am not with u on this.i bu an idiot.you think u ar wise yet you bit a finger that just feed you by disgracing the only man that negotiated stupid nnamdi kanu release,kanu wld av roten in prison if not ekwemmadu,umu anuofia ndi ori.doing drugs here and there.can ur so called afonja in germany disgrace tinubu this way.is there no other way.bunch of drop out who sold their fathers land and ran overseas to do drug now championing biafra strugle.who told u a dropout and fraudster can be the face of biafra.nwokem zuzupuo ebea

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by hisgrace090: 4:19am On Aug 18, 2019
obama30:

Now you mention your friend full name for police to trace and arrest him what do you gain. You mention his name intentionally. The same Igbo's fighting Igbo's. You think northerners don't know the names of people that bomb

Trust nobody.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Amudeneogu: 4:30am On Aug 18, 2019
I think this some IPOB members are becoming something else, it is time for all Igbos to ban some of their activities if they begin to insult the leaders of Igbo like Ekweremadu, who will make the actualization of Biafra to come true.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by johnsonaigbokie(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2019
This kind of gesture should be extended to all politician. This is the way to go
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by kenzysmith: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2019
t2luv1:

"RESPECT FOR ELDERS" that phrase is why Nigeria is in the condition that she is in today. In open market of ideas what does being an Elder got to do with it. You people that respect elders what has that respect brought you. By the way kindly explain to me why the Okoros are Nigeria Problem.I challenger you you wont be able to come up with one valid reason to support your statement. Never judge other people until you have walked in their shoes
i can't read ur english maybe u can type in pigin sir.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Prideofthelion: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=LordofNaija post=81349399]I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kalu would had been more appropriate or even Baba Ruga himself, if they have the balls. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend w
ith this last words "since you arent comi

grin diplomatic guy
He is your friend I guess
You,ve given every useful information for his tracking
Your still expecting beer from him
Issorite... grin Mazi Judas is watching U with 3D
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by landforeast(m): 4:55am On Aug 18, 2019
kenzysmith:
Awon okoros are nigeria problem they have no respect for their elders
When an Elder Misbahave the children will insult him
Meanwhile an Elder who will steal the food belonging to his Child that one na Elder.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by lovchalice(f): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Sure thing
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by lovchalice(f): 4:59am On Aug 18, 2019
olaniyiYAH:
The house divided against itself cannot stand
Sure thing
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by vineyardfarms: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2019
He deserved the treatment. How many functions has he attended in his own community?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by iamjavadem(m): 5:24am On Aug 18, 2019
It’s Germany just as you said, they will pay for their actions, it’s not Nigeria, they don’t tolerate such nonsense.
Philpham:
I watched the video on Facebook. It was hilarious, never knew Ekweremadu could run like that. Serves him and other politicians right, they think Germany is Nigeria where he can use police and SARS to intimidate his opponents. Long live IPOB!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by jesse8048(m): 5:26am On Aug 18, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kalu would had been more appropriate or even Baba Ruga himself, if they have the balls. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend with this last words "since you arent coming home, who is going to buy me beer this xmas"

I guess you're indirectly setting up your friend. Enemy in disguise
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by DrChukki: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kalu would had been more appropriate or even Baba Ruga himself, if they have the balls. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend with this last words "since you arent coming home, who is going to buy me beer this xmas"

If truly you love your friend, why mentioning his name online... Honestly you no try.

Please I will advice you remove his name here... Let's stop endangering the live of our brothers.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Fingerlins: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
semyman:
The Invictus Obi's saga is disheartening not because another Nigeria yet again has been busted for fraud, it's disheartening because the rippling effect will be enormous.
A lot of Nigerians are going to pay for yet another scandal by a single Nigerian.

Thing is Obinwanne was not just another average Nigerian, he had a CV and portfolio that was envied on even by the international community.

He was looked upon as one of the bright spots to come out of this dark hellish place called Nigeria.

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus) was one of the supposed few answers to the damning question of can anything good come out of Nigeria?

Featured by Forbes as one of the Forbes 30 under 30.
He's been on BBC, given a Ted Talk, Spoke at London school of Economics Africa Summit.
Has a conglomerate spanning across many African countries dealing on oil, agriculture, infrastructure, solar energy etc.
Had a lot of International awards celebrating his achievements

With this sort of portfolio and at 32yrs, he was seen as this bright spark coming out from a country that has more trends for despicable things than amiable ones.

Only to find out that beneath all this facade was a fraudster. A serial one.

An international corporate yahoo boy with suits and a great CV to match.
Estimated to have stolen $20-$22million from US companies from 2011 till date.

There was always that gaping hole in his story about his start up capital that gave an itch of not adding up.
But then we gave benefit of the doubt as we usually do even to our own collective detriment in a bid not to come across as a hater.

He fooled a lot of people and that for a long time. Make no mistake about it, he's going to pay for his crimes. But he isn't my concern.

You can't help but feel for other innocent Nigerians that are going to pay for the crimes of Obinwanne too.

Obinwanne would be in his prison scrub for a long time serving his time.

While other Nigerian out there will be getting Visa denied even after meeting and surpassing all the requirements.

Other Nigerians would have to work twice as hard to earn a modicum of trust and respect within the international community.

International organizations are going to pull out of deals the moment they become aware a Nigerian is part of the deal.

International airports will be a lot more hostile than they already are the moment they see you with that almost worthless green passport.

More companies will start declining cards coming from this part of the world.

Nobody wins here, not you, not me.

Imagine one of the few people who had earned the trust and admiration of the international community being busted for fraud.
What is your fate being an average John Doe or Jane Doe?

While Obinwanne is going to pay for his crimes inside the walls of a correctional facility.

You are going to pay for his crimes in embassy halls, airports, business meetings, immigration offices etc.

It will be no fault of yours, you would probably have all the requirements but still would be treated as an infidel.

When one of your supposed brightest minds has been busted as a fraud.

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi
[/s]
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Raheemjfk: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2019
I respect this man highly but the revolution has actually started from abroad, soon
Men like TA orji,Uzor kalu,Rochas May not be able to speak in town hall meetings anymore.

Moreover MR Ike shouldn’t have wore a Nigerian dress to Biafra festival .

I am so happy to see this ....

To yorubas :men that do don’t talk
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2019
gidgiddy:
Well at least Ike Ekweremadu has got the message that IPOB is not happy with Fulani herdsmen killing people
It doesn't relate to herdsmen alone, it relates to the general Igbo question in Nigeria and Igbo leaders aren't showing much concern.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by MartinsD12(m): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2019
MediaGuru36:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has reacted to the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by aggrieved members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was petted with stones by members of the IPOB, today, at an event in far away Germany.

Reacting in a statement sent to Igbere TV, on Saturday, the group condemned the attack on the Senator, while calling on the German law enforcement agencies to bring the perpetrators to justice.

The statement which was signed by Chief Nnia Nwodo, President General of Ohanaeze, described the assault on Senator Ekweremadu as a disgrace.

Full Statement,

“The assault on Ekweremadu by Igbos in Germany, described as IPOB, is disappointing, grotesque and dangerous for Igbo solidarity.

“This violent, rude, impertinent, divisive and discourteous style of IPOB or IPOB-instigated miscreants is damaging to our cause. It strengthens the case of those who describe them as terrorists and weaken our case against the infringement of our fundamental human rights.”

“Ekweremadu negotiated the sureties and securities for Nnamdi Kanu’s release on bail. He does not deserve this picketing and disgrace. A disgrace to him is a disgrace to Igbo race.

“Whilst I condemn the attack on our revered son and leader, I call on the law enforcement agencies in Germany to bring to book the perpetrators of this despicable act. It is un-Igbo. It is disgraceful.”

http://igberetvnews.com/907762/ipob-ohaneze-ndigbo-reacts-to-attack-on-ekweremadu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBOrcMBF1gM
In as much as I do not support violence employed by ipob, the truth must be told, the igbo politicians are the problem of South East development, they are thieves, they will pocket and Loot constituencies funds meant for projects in the south east, those Senators from east do not have the interest of the east at heart all they want is their own personal interest and looting everywhere, what has Ike ekweremadu done for the east nothing, even his constituency enugu west nothing is happening, he has done nothing for us, ezeagu local government is where am from nothing on grounds I wonder why he is elected again though I won't say elected because it's something PDP enugu state agreed, here we have it revolutionary movement this is a lesson to all igbo politicians
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by asanwafo: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2019
CaptBabosa:
This is so sad and unacceptable. Misplaced aggression. Ekweremmadu is a good man and an accepted igbo leader. What have you guys done to all the known looters who are hiding abroad. Shame on all of you in Germany..
What made him a good man
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Okuda(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2019
semyman:
The Invictus Obi's saga is disheartening not because another Nigeria yet again has been busted for fraud, it's disheartening because the rippling effect will be enormous.
A lot of Nigerians are going to pay for yet another scandal by a single Nigerian.

Thing is Obinwanne was not just another average Nigerian, he had a CV and portfolio that was envied on even by the international community.

He was looked upon as one of the bright spots to come out of this dark hellish place called Nigeria.

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus) was one of the supposed few answers to the damning question of can anything good come out of Nigeria?

He's been on BBC, given a Ted Talk, Spoke at London school of Economics Africa Summit.
Has a conglomerate spanning across many African countries dealing on oil, agriculture, infrastructure, solar energy etc.

With this sort of portfolio and at 32yrs, he was seen as this bright spark coming out from a country that has more trends for despicable things than amiable ones.

There was always that gaping hole in his story about his start up capital that gave an itch of not adding up.
But then we gave benefit of the doubt as we usually do even to our own collective detriment in a bid not to come across as a hater.

He fooled a lot of people and that for a long time. Make no mistake about it, he's going to pay for his crimes. But he isn't my concern.

You can't help but feel for other innocent Nigerians that are going to pay for the crimes of Obinwanne too.

While other Nigerian out there will be getting Visa denied even after meeting and surpassing all the requirements.

Other Nigerians would have to work twice as hard to earn a modicum of trust and respect within the international community.

International organizations are going to pull out of deals the moment they become aware a Nigerian is part of the deal.

International airports will be a lot more hostile than they already are the moment they see you with that almost worthless green passport.

Imagine one of the few people who had earned the trust and admiration of the international community being busted for fraud.

While Obinwanne is going to pay for his crimes inside the walls of a correctional facility.

You are going to pay for his crimes in embassy halls, airports, business meetings, immigration offices etc.

It will be no fault of yours, you would probably have all the requirements but still would be treated as an infidel.

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi

furck yoh and your post abeg. go to wall street and see the fraudsters thet burst month to month who have leather thick reputation in the corporate world...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Okuda(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2019
you see why naija no fit good at all... Igbo people treat the fuckup of their own leaders Yoruba come out say Ibos are useless people and disrespect their elders but they have forgotten Ekweremadu was in the senate for a long time and also decided the fate of theirs and that of the whole nation during his time as DSP. Nigeria is lost.. lol
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by nwadiuko1(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2019
foreshore:

No wonder your life is like this, slaves in their father land
stop deceiving yourself..... you are a nobody
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by maigida007: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2019
MediaGuru36:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has reacted to the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by aggrieved members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was petted with stones by members of the IPOB, today, at an event in far away Germany.

Reacting in a statement sent to Igbere TV, on Saturday, the group condemned the attack on the Senator, while calling on the German law enforcement agencies to bring the perpetrators to justice.

The statement which was signed by Chief Nnia Nwodo, President General of Ohanaeze, described the assault on Senator Ekweremadu as a disgrace.

Full Statement,

“The assault on Ekweremadu by Igbos in Germany, described as IPOB, is disappointing, grotesque and dangerous for Igbo solidarity.

“This violent, rude, impertinent, divisive and discourteous style of IPOB or IPOB-instigated miscreants is damaging to our cause. It strengthens the case of those who describe them as terrorists and weaken our case against the infringement of our fundamental human rights.”

“Ekweremadu negotiated the sureties and securities for Nnamdi Kanu’s release on bail. He does not deserve this picketing and disgrace. A disgrace to him is a disgrace to Igbo race.

“Whilst I condemn the attack on our revered son and leader, I call on the law enforcement agencies in Germany to bring to book the perpetrators of this despicable act. It is un-Igbo. It is disgraceful.”

http://igberetvnews.com/907762/ipob-ohaneze-ndigbo-reacts-to-attack-on-ekweremadu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBOrcMBF1gM

I think Senator Ekweremadu was unfortunate to be in Germany at the time those Nigerians (Igbos) were depressed and mourning the anticipated shameful deportation of some of their members back to the country they hate so much.

They have 48 hrs to be deported to Nigeria, their spirit is heavy and volatile and you are talking what is not acceptable to them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5364072/nigerian-migrants-germany-deported-mondaynigerian-migrants-germany-deported-monday

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/17/nigerian-migrants-germany-be-deported-monday

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by hatu: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2019
LordofNaija:

Stupid man ! The person whose name you have just mentioned is not your friend; if he were your friend, you would have called him on phone to express your disgust at his action, and not making attempt to set him up via mass media. You are just an enemy ! I hope you are not planning to set up an innocent man.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by TheKingIsHere: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
SOFTENGR:

What work exactly?
Do you expect him to join IPOB?

What is the work of a senator?

Abeg, try to be smart
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by paragon01(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Some people are not fit to be called human, with the opportunity of living among sane society yet some mad people disgraced, embarrassed and disappointed themselves. I have no right to defend Ekweremadu, but the action of IPOB people in Germany put them side by side with shittes, Fulani herdsmen and co
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by chiedozie198100: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
LordofNaija:

evil friend u r.

see as u dey spread him name everywhere.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by FisifunKododada: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
EcoBrick:
Truth be told, Ekweremadu didn't deserve such treatment. With this action, ipob seems to be tilting towards extremism.

Tilting? So you have been sleeping all these years? IPOB was founded on extremism by an extremist.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by DTBCLICKS(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
semyman:

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi
God bless u
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by foreshore(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
nwadiuko1:
stop deceiving yourself..... you are a nobody

Empty barrel makes most noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.