Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! (2722 Views)

+18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] / "I'm Not Sure My Son Is Pleased To Open Eyes In Nigeria" - Man Welcomes His Son / Nairaland Men : Has Sending A Lady Your Dick Picture Ever Worked For You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Samuelgr8: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good day,

I need your advice.

It’s been eleven months I walked away from my previous relationship. It has not been easy moving on but now I felt I should give love another try because my family are hoping I settle down soon.

I found myself in three guys life. The first one, which I love so much doesn’t understand my feeling and he is self-centered. He doesn’t care about what I think, all he want is his opinion to be right. That is not even the problem, I don’t see him as ambitious man. He is a graduate and still seeking a job.

I understand that he is not yet employed as my part I started thinking for a way to help him get a job. I even joined job vacancy groups for his sake. I will always forward link that are related to his field to him but I discovered that he is not applying. I am thinking maybe because his father is Rich that’s why he is not serious.

All he want is,.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/pretty-sure-my-luck-with-men-has-run-outplease-advice-me/

1 Like

Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Continue na

1 Like

Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by NLSavage: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
READ More

Una father
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Originalsly: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Why cut and paste?
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Charleys: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2019
This is the continuation:

found myself in three guys life. The first one, which I love so much doesn’t understand my feeling and he is self-centered. He doesn’t care about what I think, all he want is his opinion to be right. That is not even the problem, I don’t see him as ambitious man. He is a graduate and still seeking a job.

I understand that he is not yet employed as my part I started thinking for a way to help him get a job. I even joined job vacancy groups for his sake. I will always forward link that are related to his field to him but I discovered that he is not applying. I am thinking maybe because his father is Rich that’s why he is not serious.

All he want is, going to club and flirting. There was a time, he wanted to go down with me and I refused. I am scared of getting pregnant for someone who is not financially ready. Ever since,he stopped calling and checking on me. I was hurt a little.

The second guy, I met him on WhatsApp sometimes ago. We came down to my state for this sallah celebration. I decided to meet him, I don’t trust the fact that he is single. I am doubting that he is not married. Now, I didn’t tell him my real name and anything true about me.

I don’t know how to start with that if I eventually see that he is serious about me. When I visited him, he also made sexual advances to me, which I refused. He didn’t speak to me till I left his place that day. Now I am thinking that all guys want sex.

Eventually, he called saying that rubbish him by not allowing him to touch me. I told him that I am not into such relationship. I have not heard from him since then.

The third guy, is married and has two children. When I met him, I never knew he is married but I secretly like him. When I discovered that he is married, I pull myself from him.

Just recently, he is making some approaches that he really loves me that I shouldn’t mind that he is married. I told him I fear the law of karma, I don’t want to hurt his wife so that someone wont hurt me too. His advances is intimidating.

Also saying he want an understandable relationship with no pregnancy.

I was even thinking that I am not lucky with men. Maybe there is something I am not doing. I make sure I came out with an excellent grade in school, I learnt skills, I don’t club nor party. I just want love with no stress.

My question is, how do one meet the right spouse?

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by katlord(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Charleys:
This is the continuation:

found myself in three guys life. The first one, which I love so much doesn’t understand my feeling and he is self-centered. He doesn’t care about what I think, all he want is his opinion to be right. That is not even the problem, I don’t see him as ambitious man. He is a graduate and still seeking a job.

All he want is, going to club and flirting. There was a time, he wanted to go down with me and I refused. I am scared of getting pregnant for someone who is not financially ready. Ever since,he stopped calling and checking on me. I was hurt a little.

The second guy, I met him on WhatsApp sometimes ago. We came down to my state for this sallah celebration. I decided to meet him, I don’t trust the fact that he is single. I am doubting that he is not married. Now, I didn’t tell him my real name and anything true about me.

I don’t know how to start with that if I eventually see that he is serious about me. When I visited him, he also made sexual advances to me, which I refused. He didn’t speak to me till I left his place that day. Now I am thinking that all guys want sex.

Eventually, he called saying that rubbish him by not allowing him to touch me. I told him that I am not into such relationship. I have not heard from him since then.

The third guy, is married and has two children. When I met him, I never knew he is married but I secretly like him. When I discovered that he is married, I pull myself from him.

Just recently, he is making some approaches that he really loves me that I shouldn’t mind that he is married. I told him I fear the law of karma, I don’t want to hurt his wife so that someone wont hurt me too. His advances is intimidating.

Also saying he want an understandable relationship with no pregnancy.

I was even thinking that I am not lucky with men. Maybe there is something I am not doing. I make sure I came out with an excellent grade in school, I learnt skills, I don’t club nor party. I just want love with no stress.

My question is, how do one meet the right spouse?

Thanks.

To start with how old are you? Be frank

1 Like

Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by missyojo(f): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Op, to be honest with you kindly free those guys. They aren't meant for you, you just keep praying and believing God for your own partner. I'm also in your shoes, may God give us the BEST soonest that we would look back and smiled that the wait is worth it.

Cheers!!!!
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Cork and bull story lipsrsealed

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today.

Check my signature
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Make boys chop OP now

1 Like

Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by larryking540: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2019
I thought only guys experience this nobody likes me o,,,na wa for life sha, every male problem is also a female problem too, no gender is excepted
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2019
I thought it's only men that experiences this, the most difficult one as a man, is finding a right person if you are doing well and ready to settle down. Ya Allah please guide and lead me to my missing rib.
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Piuscrown: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
So women experience this shit too? This post makes me not too lonely
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by frozen70(f): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Samuelgr8:
Good day,

I need your advice.

It’s been eleven months I walked away from my previous relationship. It has not been easy moving on but now I felt I should give love another try because my family are hoping I settle down soon.

I found myself in three guys life. The first one, which I love so much doesn’t understand my feeling and he is self-centered. He doesn’t care about what I think, all he want is his opinion to be right. That is not even the problem, I don’t see him as ambitious man. He is a graduate and still seeking a job.

All he want is,.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/pretty-sure-my-luck-with-men-has-run-outplease-advice-me/

Relax yourself and pursue your career, you will be getting someone that will fall in love with you just the way you will for him

Don't faal for guys with threat of irresponsibilities, you will carry load tire

There is still time and don't be desperate about it

With prayers you might just be close to it
Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by chikk(f): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmm... I suggest you let go of these guys. It's way better to be single than to be unhappy in a relationship.

Yes, pray and trust God to provide a good man for you. But I also advice you remove your mind from the line of thought as contained in your caption. Focus your energy on yourself, your future, your career. Strive towards personal development and growth, while trusting God for the needs you can't provide for yourself, and you'd be surprised everything will fall into place.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! by Skmoda360(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Samuelgr8:
Good day,

I need your advice.

All he want is,.......

La click la bend

(1) (Reply)

Anatomy Of A Supportive Partner / Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die / My GF Values Money Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.