Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

+18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] (2355 Views)

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / 18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2021
+18: Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture]

In this life, all we're looking for is peace of mind. All these struggles in making money, managing money, exercising, going to school, being healthy, being great in bed, etc. is for the sake of joy which gives us peace of mind.

Self-improvement brings happiness and in turn brings peace of mind. The greatest achievement in life is peace of mind.

Some people will say salvation is the greatest achievement, no, it's not. If you don't have peace of mind, you can never have true salvation.

So, if you're a man, there are 4 things that'll bring you down easily and they are

1. False accusations
2. Women
3. Mismanagement
4. Your mind (negative thoughts)

* To avoid or minimize false accusations, don't attend all events and don't be close to everyone. Have boundaries.

** To avoid being brought down by a woman, don't sleep with everything under the skirt and avoid married women. But, when you do sleep with a woman, legally, be the best she has ever had without sexual enhancer. Learn how to naturally last as long you want in bed with the help of the book Lasticle. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Typing...

*** To avoid financial mismanagement, plan your life and execute them accordingly as you avoid being distracted. Don't tell people how much you make in a month — keep them guessing and keep investing.

**** To avoid negative thoughts, stay healthy and stay around sound and forward-thinking optimistic individuals.

With negative thoughts come bad heath, frustration, and depression. These four things can easily bring you down, so plan ahead and work on yourself.

Self-improvement is a must, not a choice, for people who want success in life and peace of mind — both in their dating lives, business lives, religious lives, and otherwise.

Who can tell me something on Earth that is better than peace of mind and I'll give you all the profit I made today in crypto?

Thanks to the coin called BTCST. I woke this morning and noticed I had made so much profit from it. Without being greedy, I took it out.

If you're not into crypto yet, you're being left behind just as you're being left behind from lots of other online passive income businesses. Be wise.

Crypto is the easiest thing you can ever do. The only hard part is being patient or being greedy.

Below is a free and easy to follow beginner's guide on how to start. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Thread of the week..

Kudos to you
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Abfinest007(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Words of wisdom .I wish buhari has someone like this
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Facts111: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
I can't say 'money', because i've seen some people with money and don't have peace of mind... I can't say 'woman' because i've also seen people with numerious woman without peace of mind....

It think the best answer is 'be yourself'...

Everyone for him/her self, but god for everyone... Be yourself and you will have peace of mind...

When you stop attaching emotions to other people problem, you will have peace of mind...

Don't understimate the power of " BE YOURSELF" ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by AYNL: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
NOTHING is better than peace of mind
if someone have peace of mind,then everything is definitely working out well,just the way he/she want it
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Illegend, what are your crypto strategies?
Do you use both technical and fundamental analysis?
How do you avoid or minimize your risks?
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
Illegend, what are your crypto strategies?
Do you use both technical and fundamental analysis?
How do you avoid or minimize your risks?

1. My strategy is buying when it's low.

2. Yes and no.

3. I minimize it by applying the strategy well and refining it everyday. Also, by being patient and controlling greed.

I can't really explain, but the best advice I'll give you is to try anyone you see online and pick the one that works best. Google won't disappoint you.

My reply is vague, but that's the best reply I have for now.
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
iLegendd:

1. My strategy is buying when it's low.

2. Yes and no.

3. I minimize it by applying the strategy well and refining it everyday. Also, by being patient and controlling greed.

I can't really explain, but the best advice I'll give you is to try anyone you see online and pick the one that works best. Google won't disappoint you.

My reply is vague, but that's the best reply I have for now.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Permit me to ask; what's the winning ratio of your strategy or percentage?
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Tony142: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
iLegendd:
+18: Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture]

In this life, all we're looking for is peace of mind. All these struggles in making money, managing money, exercising, going to school, being healthy, being great in bed, etc. is for the sake of joy which gives us peace of mind.

Self-improvement brings happiness and in turn brings peace of mind. The greatest achievement in life is peace of mind.

Some people will say salvation is the greatest achievement, no, it's not. If you don't have peace of mind, you can never have true salvation.

So, if you're a man, there are 4 things that'll bring you down easily and they are

1. False accusations
2. Women
3. Mismanagement
4. Your mind (negative thoughts)

* To avoid or minimize false accusations, don't attend all events and don't be close to everyone. Have boundaries.

** To avoid being brought down by a woman, don't sleep with everything under the skirt and avoid married women. But, when you do sleep with a woman, legally, be the best she has ever had without sexual enhancer. Learn how to naturally last as long you want in bed with the help of the book Lasticle. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Typing...

*** To avoid financial mismanagement, plan your life and execute them accordingly as you avoid being distracted. Don't tell people how much you make in a month — keep them guessing and keep investing.

**** To avoid negative thoughts, stay healthy and stay around sound and forward-thinking optimistic individuals.

With negative thoughts come bad heath, frustration, and depression. These four things can easily bring you down, so plan ahead and work on yourself.

Self-improvement is a must, not a choice, for people who want success in life and peace of mind — both in their dating lives, business lives, religious lives, and otherwise.

Who can tell me something on Earth that is better than peace of mind and I'll give you all the profit I made today in crypto?

Thanks to the coin called BTCST. I woke this morning and noticed I had made so much profit from it. Without being greedy, I took it out.

If you're not into crypto yet, you're being left behind just as you're being left behind from lots of other online passive income businesses. Be wise.

Crypto is the easiest thing you can ever do. The only hard part is being patient or being greedy.

Below is a free and easy to follow beginner's guide on how to start. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

The thing that is better than peace of mind is given by nature for free, but since it is free that makes us not to value it(humans do not value free things) instead we underate it, and that thing I am talking about is oxygen, oxygen is free, and oxygen is life, we can not stay for 5 minutes without breathing, since oxygen is life that is to say being alive is better than peace of mind, when u are alive even if u did not have peace of mind as long as u are still living, then there is hope that one day u might finally get peace of mind, but if u are dead then there is 100% guarantee that u can no longer have peace of mind, na who dey alive fit get peace of mind o, so life itself is more important, Lol

what do u think about my comment sir? cool
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tony142:

The thing that is better than peace of mind is given by nature for free, but since it is free that makes us not to value it(humans do not value free things) instead we underate it, and that thing I am talking about is oxygen, oxygen is free, and oxygen is life, we can not stay for 5 minutes without breathing, since oxygen is life that is to say being alive is better than peace of mind, when u are alive even if u did not have peace of mind as long as u are still living, then there is hope that one day u might finally get peace of mind, but if u are dead then there is 100% guarantee that u can no longer have peace of mind, na who dey alive fit get peace of mind o, so life itself is more important, Lol

what do u think about my comment sir? cool

Nice point.

But, an old 99 year old man with stroke, diabetes, high BP, can't get up by himself again, p**ps where he stays, always in pains, etc. will prefer death over life. So, peace of mind still matters.

Life is already free, but you have to work for peace of mind just the same way you work for money.

Life without peace of mind is depression and it's not fun.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Tony142: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Nice point.

But, an old 99 year old man with stroke, diabetes, high BP, can't get up by himself again, p**ps where he stays, always in pains, etc. will prefer death over life. So, peace of mind still matters.

Life is already free, but you have to work for peace of mind just the same way you work for money.

Life without peace of mind is depression and it's not fun.

Lol, OK sir
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
The flaw with motivational speakers is that they fail to understand that what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B

If they understand this
They wouldn't paint all with the same brush
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Facts111: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
ilegendd come and check my obsavation
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Facts111:
ilegendd come and check my obsavation

I have seen it. I typed a reply that same day, but a spirit told me not to bother posting it.

Most times, I type a reply for all comments, but a spirit always tell me not to bother posting it to avoid argument. If you want me to post what I typed, I will.

Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Facts111: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
iLegendd:

I have seen it. I typed a reply that same day, but a spirit told me not to bother posting it.

Most times, I type a reply for all comments, but a spirit always tell me not to bother posting it to avoid argument. If you want me to post what I typed, I will.

Type cos i just understand..
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Facts111:

Type cos i just understand..

Facts111:
I can't say 'money', because i've seen some people with money and don't have peace of mind... I can't say 'woman' because i've also seen people with numerious woman without peace of mind....

It think the best answer is 'be yourself'...

Everyone for him/her self, but god for everyone... Be yourself and you will have peace of mind...

When you stop attaching emotions to other people problem, you will have peace of mind...

Don't understimate the power of " BE YOURSELF" ..

"Be yourself" is cool, but trust me, when I was being myself, I was broke and almost depressed. Did I have peace of mind for being broke? No.

When I started being crazy, financial doors began to open. Being yourself is more like [being inside your box] and not breaking barriers.

You don't need to be someone else — you just need to be different from most. At times, it requires being crazy and unconventional.

After you've achievement something with your 'legit" craziness, you can now be yourself.

Trying to be yourself too early is recipe for depression.

Be crazy to attain financial success, then be smart in investing it to help you achieve financial peace of mind.

You know, there are different kinds of peace of mind. We have financial peace of mind. Buhari has financial peace of mind (he has stolen Nigeria dry), but he doesn't have mental, sexual, and physical peace of mind.

He is restless. He is being himself and that's why the country is regressing. He need to be crazy and do something extraordinary for the nation to move forward.

Crazy things like

1. Death penalty for any politician who steals any amount from a billion Naira and above.
2. 20 years in jail for scammers without bail
3. 25 years in jail for any politician who steals less than a billion with forfeiture of everything he owns
4. Death penalty for kidnappers
5. Death penalty for raping minors with a video evidence to avoid false accusations

And the list goes on. Since he's being himself — a promoter of corruption, he won't do these things.

So, peace of mind comes from doing crazy things and when it works out, you relax and enjoy the fruit of your labor.

When I was in school, I was among the top 3 smartest students, but guess what? I was always scared to talk to the girl I liked, but these crazy and less intelligent classmates of mine were doing what I feared with ease. I always wondered how they did it.

I started being crazy and naughty and boom, getting a woman became so easy.

If I was being myself without working on myself by doing what works, I wouldn't have written all these relationship books below and making money from them while I sleep day and night.

"Being yourself" is a good line, but it keeps most people in mediocrity and it causes more depression.

Though, when it comes to social media, it's better to be yourself than to be fake.

When it comes to true success, fake it till you make it, then be yourself at last.

Crazy people make the most progress in life by not being themselves too early. After success, they can finally be themselves and enjoy their wealth and good health with peace of mind. Speaking from experience.

If you focus on being yourself 100% from the day you were born till the day you depart, you'll not live a happy life.
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Facts111: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
@ilegendd ...
I understand your point.. But i can give you thousand of people i know personal that don't do something "Crazy" and they control money..

Example is 'obi cubana' .. If not after or during his mother burial that people got to know him, how many crazy thing is he doing?...

He does his thing on a "Low-key", and he control money....

"be yourself" is key...
You don't have to be crazy to have money and have peace of mind...

Most of naija celebrity are so loud and crazy but i can bet my balls that they don't have money...

People have money more than Don Jazz, 2 face idibia, davido, wizkid...

People like dat don't shout...

Just because you got crazy about girls and you monitize it, don't mean you should generalize it...

People are making money codedly...

I hope u grap?
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Facts111:
@ilegendd ...
I understand your point.. But i can give you thousand of people i know personal that don't do something "Crazy" and they control money..

Example is 'obi cubana' .. If not after or during his mother burial that people got to know him, how many crazy thing is he doing?...

He does his thing on a "Low-key", and he control money....

"be yourself" is key...
You don't have to be crazy to have money and have peace of mind...

Most of naija celebrity are so loud and crazy but i can bet my balls that they don't have money...

People have money more than Don Jazz, 2 face idibia, davido, wizkid...

People like dat don't shout...

Just because you got crazy about girls and you monitize it, don't mean you should generalize it...

People are making money codedly...

I hope u grap?

Okay
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Facts111: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay
Where is my gift?... You promise and i know you always fulfill it.
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Facts111:

Where is my gift?... You promise and i know you always fulfill it.

"Okay" doesn't mean you were right and have won a gift. Most times I use it to end a conversation when I'm not in the mood again. In this case, that's what I did.

You'll be shocked to know I didn't read your last reply, but I just replied you with "Okay" to avoid making you feel I ignored you. Though, I skimmed it.

You know, we are humans and we hate to be ignored.
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by Facts111: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2021
iLegendd:

"Okay" doesn't mean you were right and have won a gift. Most times I use it to end a conversation when I'm not in the mood again. In this case, that's what I did.

You'll be shocked to know I didn't read your last reply, but I just replied you with "Okay" to avoid making you feel I ignored you. Though, I skimmed it.

You know, we are humans and we hate to be ignored.

But why will you ignore someone you are not fighting with?... I know your strategy...

Bye. Keep your gift
Re: +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2021
Facts111:

But why will you ignore someone you are not fighting with?... I know your strategy...

Bye. Keep your gift

Okay, Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Carribbean Women. / When To Run While Chatting A Nigeria Lady / Men Are Just:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.