Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die (2723 Views)

Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Before I travelled to Canada ,there’s this girl we were dating each other and still dating ...
very serious relationship,she’s a good girl ,she stayed with me when I was broke and spent her salary on me,we both knw each others parents. shes 22 ,has her masters degree already ,she has a good job and better future,very decent,honest and intelligent girl.
the problem now is, I met this white girl here in Canada dying for me .im a very smart guy and she loves me being intelligent and ready to do anything for me ,we are both in same school here doing our masters. Last week she gave me a thousand Canadian dollar as a gift and she insist I meet her parent
Pls need a good advice. I don’t want to marry 2 wives
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Neroiam(m): 5:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Guy, open your eyes o... You see that Canadian girl, na chewing stick.. The naija babe, na wife material.. I have said my own o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Smh !

Typical Nigerian man .

Gold digging broHoe .

See why I advice Girls not to ever stick to a Nigerian man .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm I don't know what to advise if no details on the two ladies...
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by zed7: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2020
A figment of your imagination. 1000 Canadian dollar kee u dia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Neroiam:
Guy, open your eyes o... You see that Canadian girl, na chewing stick.. The naija babe, na wife material.. I have said my own o

Thank you brother. The naija babe really stood by my side. When I was broke she was there with me and still show me love. I love her so much ,if I dump her she fit commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Smartchoiice:
Hmmm I don't know what to advise if no details on the two ladies...

I don’t read long write up here. That’s basically why I summarized mine
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by namiji2598: 5:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Deathisfreee:
Before I travelled to Canada ,there’s this girl we were dating each other and still dating ...
very serious relationship,she’s a good girl ,she stayed with me when I was broke and spent her salary on me,we both knw each others parents. shes 22 ,has her masters degree already ,she has a good job and better future,very decent,honest and intelligent girl.
the problem now is, I met this white girl here in Canada dying for me .im a very smart guy and she loves me being intelligent and ready to do anything for me ,we are both in same school here doing our masters. Last week she gave me a thousand Canadian dollar as a gift and she insist I meet her parent
Thanks.
go with the white girl, I know u might look like a coward oooooo but hmmmmmm bros is better to be called a coward for being smart this days oooooo

U see those big big rich men? Is not jus by working hard, is by taking smart decisions

Trust a Nigerian girl at ur own peril, jus because she is spending on u and had been with u doesn't mean she don't cheat around or she love u, my girlfriend was there for me, she stood by me, yet she still fvcks around

Be smart not wise

10 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:42am On Mar 02, 2020
sad

Think with your head not your díck..... Smart Guy, What have done to this white gal that makes her wanna die for you & keeps on piling unnecessary pressure on you?

Both of them, which one do you love most? Forget about a thousand Canada $ given to you.... You should know what you want, Money or Love...

Your decision, your peace...

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by namiji2598: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
sad
is that ur face?

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Deathisfreee:
Thanks.
use ur brain. I hope u already told her about ur Nigerian wife? else if you mess with her u could be shot while sleeping in the middle of the night!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:
is that ur face?

Trouble head Are you awake? angry
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Neroiam:
she can also be a good wife but if the black lady is honey why not don't disappoint her
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by namiji2598: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Trouble head Are you awake? angry
screenshot any of my comments where I dey look for trouble and show me mbok

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by fyneboi79(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Deathisfreee:
Thanks.
You be....? Follow the whity joor it's a win win for you. Just don't rely on her for money and finish your masters. The Naija babe must have grown some extra balls due to her comfortable income and trust me, you can't deal .

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by donbachi(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2020
E be like dis 2020 na ur year of "Double Portion"...madman sey him like d condition wey him dey,but na d destination be him problem....choose yours now.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by fyneboi79(m): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Smh !
No worry,e go soon be SMB for Twitter to get attention. Comot from here! Men dey talk you dey put head.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2020
If it was the other way round, they would label the naija girl a gold digger. Now, you all advising him to go ahead with the Canadian.

Guy, don't leave that naija girl. She can apply for another masters or just PhD in Canada, so u both can be together and plan your young life together. She's a good girl. Don't lose her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2020
fyneboi79:
No worry,e go soon be SMB for Twitter to get attention. Comot from here! Men dey talk you dey put head.

Step aside ! .

Your mention doesn't count .
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by femi4: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Smh !

Typical Nigerian man .

Gold digging broHoe .

See why I advice Girls not to ever stick to a Nigerian man .
he didn't plan it....things just happened

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2020
femi4:
he didn't plan it....things just happened

Yea . Of course ! .

Things just happened when he collected a thousand dollar from his white friend .

Things just happened that's why he wants to dumb someone who was there for him .

I have nothing to say Sha since being with a white equates Heaven to him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by proclinician: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2020
Your decision right now depends on the kind of life u want for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Guy,U should know Better....U guys should stop all these Unnecessary Quest for Answers over matters of the Heart...Just Choose One and leave us that fuk outta it.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by funmike83(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Never leave the person that was there for you when you were nothing, you can still need the girl again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:
go with the white girl, I know u might look like a coward oooooo but hmmmmmm bros is better to be called a coward for being smart this days oooooo

U see those big big rich men? Is not jus by working hard, is by taking smart decisions

Trust a Nigerian girl at ur own peril, jus because she is spending on u and had been with u doesn't mean she don't cheat around or she love u, my girlfriend was there for me, she stood by me, yet she still fvcks around

Be smart not wise

Thanks bro. You smart
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
sad

Think with your head not your díck..... Smart Guy, What have done to this white gal that makes her wanna die for you & keeps on piling unnecessary pressure on you?

Both of them, which one do you love most? Forget about a thousand Canada $ given to you.... You should know what you want, Money or Love...

Your decision, your peace...

I love the naija babe. She has a better future too. She’s going to Germany for her PHD soon. I’m just confused because I need a stay. You dig ?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by namiji2598: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Deathisfreee:

Thanks bro. You smart
I will choose a 45 years old broke white woman over a very smart young Nigerian girl.....even ur children go thank u for this decision

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:

Yea . Of course ! .

Things just happened when he collected a thousand dollar from his white friend .

Things just happened that's why he wants to dumb someone who was there for him .

I have nothing to say Sha since being with a white equates Heaven to him .
so u re still alive!!!

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Riele(f): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2020
BadRadio:
so u re still alive!!!

Why ? .

Your death plan for me didn't work ?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:
I will choose a 45 years old broke white woman over a very smart young Nigerian girl.....even ur children go thank u for this decision
by the time ur kids with that 45 years old broke white woman starts saying " fvck u dad, To hell with u dad, you're a bloody son-of-a-bitch dad, I hate u" ur eyes go clear. pray they dont send u to jail or shoot u while u re sleeping in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:

Why ? .

Your death plan for me didn't work ?
wow. how did u do it... u use jazz right?grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently :someone Is About To Die by kizzoh(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Deathisfreee:
Thanks.
Chose the one with the biggest boobs. . My one penny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Panties! / She Gave Me Her Jugs / "Allow Your Husbands To Suck Your Breasts', Nursing Sister Tells Pregnant Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.