Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam (2955 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cotinued

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chats concluded.

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by iHart(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
I thought you have arrested him, who are you chatting with?
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bayodele73(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
noOnelikeM:

Good work!!. this guy scammed me too.
Willing to part with some funds to continue to keep him in Police cell.
pls look into starting the firm oh. With the growing rate of scammers we need it.
could add to it so he can spend longer days there... I hate thieves.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bayodele73(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
iHart:
I thought you have arrested him, who are you chatting with?
read from top to bottom not from bottom to top.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by ziziangel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jeez! Dude scammed me of paypal funds precisely July 14th but the moment i did a background check on the fool, i immediately opened a dispute on paypal and the cash was reversed on August 14th....Very useless petty scammer
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by zeestone99(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Everyday for the thief, one day 4 owner.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Princedapace(m): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Confirm joor!

God put everyone in families for a reason...

Well, that can only be done to someone who knows nothing about his right. If anyone tries that shit with me, the person go pay for damages beyond his or her understanding. That is pure intimidation. Someone can be a member of a family and family members know nothing about his where about.

Haba, throwing people inside cell for something they know nothing about is an offence on it own. Someone can commit an offence and run to another state or even leave the country, u will now come and arrest me when i dont know where he is? I mean, who ever tries that with someone who knows his head very well will pay heavily for it.

There are so many gullible Nigerians, poor, illiterates up and down, that is why one can pickup someone's family and lock them up.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Lienn: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Well, that can only be done to someone who knows nothing about his right. If anyone tries that shit with me, the person go pay for damages beyond his or her understanding. That is pure intimidation. Someone can be a member of a family and family members know nothing about his where about.

Haba, throwing people inside cell for something they know nothing about is an offence on it own. Someone can commit an offence and run to another state or even leave the country, u will now come and arrest me when i dont know where he is? I mean, who ever tries that with someone who knows his head very well will pay heavily for it.

There are so many gullible Nigerians, poor, illiterates up and down, that is why one can pickup someone's family and lock them up.

The police usually do that to force the culprit out of hiding, not necessarily to punish the person

I know of a man who defrauded his company and after searching for him, they arrested his wife. Oga surrendered few weeks later

Relatives and loved ones are usually a weakness for almost everyone
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Princedapace(m): 4:36am On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:

The police usually do that to force the culprit out of hiding, not necessarily to punish the person

I know of a man who defrauded his company and after searching for him, they arrested his wife. Oga surrendered few weeks later

Relatives and loved ones are usually a weakness for almost everyone

I understand but this type of thing can only happen in a lawless country like Nigeria. It is your duty as govt, law enforcement agency to track ur suspect. U dont go easy way to arrest innocent people and subject them to rubbish for something they know nothing about.

It is completely unfair and whoever tries that with me will pay heavily. Well, they usually do such with families wey no know their left from right. They cant try such with some people, lie lie! if they come and notice the family is struggling, incompetent and intimidated, they can easily do such. With a good lawyer, the person who initiated the arrest go pay heavily aswear! Security agents should invest in modern ways of tracking people.

U can imagine a useless husband commit crime, run out of the country, u go arrest the innocent wife and put for cell. That is nonsense. I understand why they do that but it is completely wrong. The OP was making sense until he started calling for arresting family members. That is pure bullying. It can only happen in a useless place like Nigeria. And can only happen to families wey no get mouth.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Lienn: 4:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Princedapace:

I understand but this type of thing can only happen in a lawless country like Nigeria. It is your duty as govt, law enforcement agency to track ur suspect. U dont go easy way to arrest innocent people and subject them to rubbish for something they know nothing about.

It is completely unfair and whoever tries that with me will pay heavily. Well, they usually do such with families wey no know their left from right. They cant try such with some people, lie lie! if they come and notice the family is struggling, incompetent and intimidated, they can easily do such. With a good lawyer, the person who initiated the arrest go pay heavily aswear! Security agents should invest in modern ways of tracking people.

U can imagine a useless husband commit crime, run out of the country, u go arrest the innocent wife and put for cell. That is nonsense. I understand why they do that but it is completely wrong. The OP was making sense until he started calling for arresting family members. That is pure bullying. It can only happen in a useless place like Nigeria. And can only happen to families wey no get mouth.

Quite correct...

But let me ask you a question

If you were scammed of your hard earned cash, and after futile attempts to get the scammer, the police suggested you arrest his wife. That way, the scanner will show up

Will you buy the idea?
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Princedapace(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:

Quite correct...

But let me ask you a question

If you were scammed of your hard earned cash, and after futile attempts to get the scammer, the police suggested you arrest his wife. That way, the scanner will show up

Will you buy the idea?

Never, i will never buy the idea as long as she is innocent. Oh mine, why would i put another person in such terrible condition for a crime committed by another person? That is inhumane. Mind you, I have been scammed twice and I couldnt get the people involved and i never arrested their family members.

And about two months ago, my babe mom was scammed. The first time i was scammed, it hit me badly becus that was money i worked so hard to save for one year to buy something even as a student in 2013. I was depressed for weeks. But why will i arrest someone if there is no evidence that he or she is keeping the suspect?

I really think many people have bullying tendency in Nigeria. It is not fair subjecting another person into such disgraceful condition for someone else's crime. It is like arresting me for my brother's crime when i cant even provide him. U dont know some people will never show up even if u pick their mom. Govt should invest more on database of her citizen and spend money to equip policemen for tracking.

Why police never go arrest the family members of the kidnapper who was freed by soldiers the other day? They know his family is strong with connection. This thing can only be done to weak family which is why i call it bullying.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Lienn: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Never, i will never buy the idea as long as she is innocent. Oh mine, why would i put another person in such terrible condition for a crime committed by another person? That is inhumane. Mind you, I have been scammed twice and I couldnt get the people involved and i never arrested their family members.

And about two months ago, my babe mom was scammed. The first time i was scammed, it hit me badly becus that was money i worked so hard to save for one year to buy something even as a student in 2013. I was depressed for weeks. But why will i arrest someone if there is no evidence that he or she is keeping the suspect?

I really think many people have bullying tendency in Nigeria. It is not fair subjecting another person into such disgraceful condition for someone else's crime. It is like arresting me for my brother's crime when i cant even provide him. U dont know some people will never show up even if u pick their mom. Govt should invest more on database of her citizen and spend money to equip policemen for tracking.

Why police never go arrest the family members of the kidnapper who was freed by soldiers the other day? They know his family is strong with connection. This thing can only be done to weak family which is why i call it bullying.

Of course, it isn't right

But from what you have explained, most scammers will never be found in Nigeria then
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Princedapace(m): 5:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:

Of course, it isn't right

But from what you have explained, most scammers will never be found in Nigeria then

That is why we need press on our leaders to do the right things instead of subjecting our selves to nonsense.

The guys who stole Antony Joshua's expensive ride in the UK have not been found up till now. The UK police didn't go to arrest their family members and lock them up. If u followed the story, u would know the car is very expensive.

So, I can never ever support subjecting another person to such inhumane acts for another man's crime.

1 Like

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by juliusijidola: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Takeproft:
You sound like an idiot. Everything you said made sense until you started talking about arresting family members. Good luck with that until you arrest a family member that will press damage against you and then, the hunter will become the hunted.
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Osesedney: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Not all families condole thieives and miscreants.
So Going about arresting family members who re innocent is not a right move......
That part is a red flag..
But nice move so far, hope u recover your money
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Finest4luv1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ebukahh97:
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

I apprehended him in Lagos after 13 days of parting away with #150,000.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.
I write this to clear his name from the earlier alleged crime.
Ojo Sunday Obaifo is innocent of the crime.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

He is in Police custody at the moment and will be there for some time.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.
Finally Derico Peter Enabulu Anini have been caught.

Glory be to God.

This need to be in FRONT PAGE
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ebukahh97:
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

I apprehended him in Lagos after 13 days of parting away with #150,000.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.
I write this to clear his name from the earlier alleged crime.
Ojo Sunday Obaifo is innocent of the crime.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

He is in Police custody at the moment and will be there for some time.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.

This idiot that wanted to scam me, but thank God he didn't succeed. Good bless you for apprehending him bro!
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lalasticlala come and do your job here
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Babacele: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good work OP. We must join hands to fight all these scammers many of whom are on NL.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by JerryGent1983: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Why can't the family provide him?

Is there someone who is not accountable to his family and can't be reached by them?

Anyone like that should be shot on sight! The person is already very notorious...

You know how I got this one?my Guy you are beginning to sound like a kids to me thank your God you have not meet with a stubborn fellow my dear

I drew up lists of family members, contacts and employment history as much I can find...I had 25 family members....
We all belong to families and respect that family, you're in touch with someone at least who can give you a call and correct you and ask you to show up...
I did all this by myself without the authorities....

I only used law enforcement when I had his home address and confirmed he was at home...

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Okoyeebo: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Princedapace:

This one is here speaking grammar.

They would plant weed or tramadol in your father's house and he would spend the years fighting to stay out of jail.

By the time they realise you're the cause, they would have spent multiples of what you stole on lawyers and litigation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by loanky: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ebukahh97:
Cotinued

Please, how much did you spend in getting the guy arrested? Another challenge in getting criminals like this is the crazy amount requested by the police. The last time I got someone arrested, the police collected over 50k from me just to recover 27k that was mistakenly sent tripple times as payment to someone. Although, he paid all the expenses made by me in the end but they (the police) still ask for a cut again from the total money recovered. This is not fair at all and now I just lost hope on getting another guy who has been owing me over 10k for 8 months and refused to pay arrested.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2019
loanky:

Please, how much did you spend in getting the guy arrested? Another challenge in getting criminals like this is the crazy amount requested by the police. The last time I got someone arrested, the police collected over 50k from me just to recover 27k that was mistakenly sent tripple times as payment to someone. Although, he paid all the expenses made by me in the end but they (the police) still ask for a cut again from the total money recovered. This is not fair at all and now I just lost hope on getting another guy who has been owing me over 10k for 8 months and refused to pay arrested.

The amount paid usually varies from place to place depending on how funded they are for their work, sometimes I try to see reasons with them too. Just so they get my job done.

50k is much faa, it's all about negotiating properly with them. You should not lose more than 15-20% of the total money.

If the negotiations don't favour you, kindly just go ahead but ensure you document all your expenses.. all the money given to Police should not be listed as Police money, just call it miscellaneous.... Then tell the officers that you need all money spent back when they apprehend the person...

I don't like using Police for borrowed money except the person is just not cooperating again. . .
Only when I sense fraud,
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by natedensel: 9:38pm On Apr 20
Finest4luv1:
Finally Derico Peter Enabulu Anini have been caught.

Glory be to God.

This need to be in FRONT PAGE
pls do you still have him, he scammed me of 45k few weeks ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Express: Bi-courtney May Collect N100, N200 Tolls / / Daily News Naija Income Program (800naira) Ganrantee You 10k To 20k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.