Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] (31018 Views)

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Saao(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmm anytime I see any news as this, I always appreciate my stepmum, uptil her demised, I don't have any reason to complain about her, you won't know the difference among us infact I'm closer to her than some of her children. May her soul rest in peace. For the wicked stepmums or the intended ones, remember the kids will grow and you will know know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Henrichemeka(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
A 3 year old? This is wickedness in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by LadySarah: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Most men turn a blind eye when the step-mom maltreat their children from previous relationship(s).

Why is it so?What is wrong with these men?I shudder All the time.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by cckalima: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=seanevadry1 post=81373415][/quote] how can he have when he is the one who did that to the boy. The ogogoro he drinks certainly won't make him have sense
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Bahddo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Most men turn a blind eye when the step-mom maltreat their children from previous relationship(s).
this is the part I don't understand, those fathers joining their new wives to abuse their own kids. Every such man is stupid.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by OdefaGirl(f): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ehhh! Whattt!!!
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by zealog: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is a very wicked act
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by hope4life: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
I'm interested in this case on behalf of that little innocent child
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by maxilly(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
I still can't imagine a father did this to his own son embarassed
I think the beating was done by the stepmother while the father kept silent

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
tyup:
Damn.....that's why I'll always tell people especially widowers if you've got kids there's really no need getting you a new wife.... you don't need it

imagine at 3years; lil boy still got about 15 more years to go, nur fair at all sad

He still got more 15 more years to go, are you saying he has only 15more years to live?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
angry
God old spare women to take good care of our own children shocked
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Bar1941(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
tyup:
Damn.....that's why I'll always tell people especially widowers if you've got kids there's really no need getting you a new wife.... you don't need it

imagine at 3years; lil boy still got about 15 more years to go, nur fair at all sad

Even at 18, someone is not yet an adult (financially and psychologically) in Nigeria, those animals should rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Okeyc230: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Caused to aged fast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Man, Son In Calabar (pictured) / Ibedaowei, Chiefson Awululu Attacked In Bayelsa State - Graphic Photos / Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.