Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] (31019 Views)

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by spiceadole: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
The picture reminds me of my back as a child,up to teenagehood when I had opportunity of leaving home.
My father was a terror.
He would strip me and my siblings ,then beat us to unconsciousness..
If our mother attempts to intercede, he would beat her too.
He called it discipline..
Thank God we are free today.
Affliction will not arise again.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Haaaa! Dearest Lord in heaven! He's just a baby fa cry cry cry cry
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by koolaid87: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thuglife: The hate u gave little infants fvcks everyone
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by tyup(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

He still got more 15 more years to go, are you saying he has only 15more years to live?

you need to grow sense to understand what I wrote up there

do so and coman thank me later

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by ultimatekint(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
I feel ashamed for my town.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by CioAngels(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmm. Stepmother's, why are women so wicked to other peoples children? That man is finished, he is there waiting for God to call him. The government should allow the couple to die slowly. But, where is the boys mother? I say it always that if a woman must separate from the man, no matter the difficulty, don't leave your children for the coming wife, go with your children.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2019
tyup:

Ok
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Some stepmothers can be wicked shaa, it's like the slowpoke of a husband has no say in the family
did you see where they typed "dad and step mom"? you just want to blame the woman and vindicate the man, can you be fair for once and condemn both?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Wicked stepmother.
and the dad? or in reading the post you only saw the "step mother" without the dad?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Pavore9:

Most men turn a blind eye when the step-mom maltreat their children from previous relationship(s).
according to the post, this is not a case of the dad turning a blind eye but also being active in this inhuman treatment
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2019
maxilly:

I think the beating was done by the stepmother while the father kept silent
na so, why not think the beating was done by the father while the woman kept quiet? your little brain just can't comprehend how the angelic man can beat up his son but can understand the woman beating her step son. oponu
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Pavore9: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2019
Ryan03:
according to the post, this is not a case of the dad turning a blind eye but also being active in this inhuman treatment

I took it from the general term though here the father was actively involved in the abuse and it usually starts with the step-mom abusing the child then the father wanting to be in the good books of the wife chooses not to be a succor to his child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2019
tyup:

lol, you for just explain for am na
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by maxilly(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ryan03:
na so, why not think the beating was done by the father while the woman kept quiet? your little brain just can't comprehend how the angelic man can beat up his son but can understand the woman beating her step son. oponu
I don't blame you. Go ahead and call me whatever you like. You and I know you can't say that to my face if you see me. Coward
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
maxilly:

I don't blame you. Go ahead and call me whatever you like. You and I know you can't say that to my face if you see me. Coward
i can't meet your kind in real life, I don't live around your slum. argue with your keypad
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by maxilly(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ryan03:
i can't meet your kind in real life, I don't live around your slum. argue with your keypad
You are just a keyboard warrior. That's all you will ever be. This is the only place you can act stupid without a physical confrontation. I just hope you are smart enough to keep your stupidity within the internet or else somebody someday is gonna knock your teeth out
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Slimsly100(f): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
What could have been his offence Biko nu
Chineke'm para lee o.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Ryan03(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2019
maxilly:

You are just a keyboard warrior. That's all you will ever be. This is the only place you can act stupid without a physical confrontation. I just hope you are smart enough to keep your stupidity within the internet or else somebody someday is gonna knock your teeth out
is that all? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Man, Son In Calabar (pictured) / Ibedaowei, Chiefson Awululu Attacked In Bayelsa State - Graphic Photos / Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.