Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) (51577 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Samuels90: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
If you like him, and believe your charm will work. why not bewitch him so he doesn't leave you... Very foolish!
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
SenorFax:
Jokes apart, some women are witch.

Just pray you don't break such heart, once you've had sex with her, her curse will definitely hit you. If her mama na witch too, just go and find another planet, or go feature in Walking Dead.

This got me rolling....damn!
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by fortri: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
My brother if you don marry that juju no go work for your body or life.Because God say he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favor from God.
But if you are still foenicating my brother that juju fit work oo or only the grace of God if deliver you.There's this thing i observe if the woman do juju for you say you leave her go meet another woman and she go meet man the juju don spoil be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
What did I just read?

O gini na-eme?
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
And my name is Alex oooo

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by BrokenCock: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
You cannot bewitch him to be stinkingly rich and stick with you but you can bewitch him to be poor and not be with you, Africans and their mumu reasoning with mumu religion
an average woman no get sense nau. they seek advice from bitter ladies
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
You cannot bewitch him to be stinkingly rich and stick with you but you can bewitch him to be poor and not be with you, Africans and their mumu reasoning with mumu religion
Hmmmm...I like your reasoning.
She could make him very rich and make him love her for life. With such power at her disposal,she has him where he won't ever leave. Sadly,she used it for evil . I get her reaction though,emotions and women are 5&6!!
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
And my name is Alex oooo
You're fvcked!!!
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ye instrument of village people.......

luminouz:

You're fvcked!!!

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Go watch the Salem movie series. It's about witches and how they operate. You will learn that witchcraft exists and you will realize that what looks like dirty rags to you is a weapon in the hands of these wicked witches. That guy better run go mountain of fire. This is why guys need to be careful of the kind of ladies they involve themselves with. If you notice a girl has fetish tendencies, my brother just run. Things dey happen.
Hehehe.
How about the Harry potter series or the Lucifer series?

Its funny how adults someties believe irrational stuff.
We can forgive kids for believing that father christmas or tortoise story
but an adult who believes in fairy should be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Mftivi: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Hehehe.
How about the Harry potter series or the Lucifer series?

Its funny how adults someties believe irrational stuff.
We can forgive kids for believing that father christmas or tortoise story
but an adult who believes in fairy should be condemned.
lol like your type. They feel they know and think they know but their ignorance is grevious.
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
hisgrace090:
This one is about to commit suicide because of man after all the public shakara to men who knows she can do without them.

What a poor fellow?

Poor indeed cos she is only going to use her grudges to hold herself from moving forward
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Anything to trend.Smh!
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
And my name is Alex oooo

Lol calm down,no evil fashioned against you shall prosper.
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mcanie:
Men will never learn.
Learn what oga. .dm dey write witch for face?
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Some women and witchcraft are like 5&6...joke apart this is really happening only God can rescue a man from such woman
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Toscarele:
and funniest thing, you dig deep and find out that she is an olosho that has been sharing her parts yo everyone including the native doctors
very true.....I saw one like that. She was busy fuuvckinh different men but wdnts me to marry her. grin

God forbid nonsense in our lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
For all those guys that ladies have in one way or the other used juju, or make swearing to them, I reverse that evil curses and send it back to the sender 100 fold in Jesus name. You are free by blood of Jesus Christ, whether you are aware of the curses or not right now you are free in Jesus mighty name. Those ladies will receive those curses upon their heads 1 million times in Jesus mighty name.

Brothers you are free. Go out and make great exploit

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by stevio(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Its called "VOODOO",it's not just an African thing grin
Darkseid:
Most people see charms but what I see is pieces of rags sewn together. I don't see how those dirty looking stuffs can affect anybody, Africans sha angry angry
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Toscarele: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Phock2sweet:
very true.....I saw one like that. She was busy fuuvckinh different men but wdnts me to marry her. grin

run they always want to whip up sentiments but they are evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Toscarele: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Phock2sweet:

RUN they always want to whip up sentiments but they are evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
Most people see charms but what I see is pieces of rags sewn together. I don't see how those dirty looking stuffs can affect anybody, Africans sha angry angry

Those dirty looking rags can incapacitate you for life. Mind how u run your mouth about. Even developed countries know of the existence and effect of voodoo
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by blackslayer: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

lol.....very nice!!!
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Those dirty looking rags can incapacitate you for life. Mind how u run your mouth about. Even developed countries know of the existence and effect of voodoo
Speak for yourself man. A lot of y'all claim to be Christians but just the sight of snail shells tired together with red cloth is enough to get you running faster than Usain Bolt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Dannywayne21(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Not everyone given comments here are sincere, some are witches and wizards who are more wicked than this lady.
In the study of deliverance from bewitchment, enemies that doesn't surrender dies at last.
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is it by force....

Its only in Africa you'll be scared to tell a lady you wanna quit...

That's why this days guys stay in a relationship as anonymous till you quit yourself...

Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
If you know any witch let me know abeg,make I break her and liver join.yeye Africans the western are innovating you guys are discussing 14th century issue.
SenorFax:

Just pray you don't break such heart, once you've had sex with her, her curse will definitely hit you. If her mama na witch too, just go and find another planet, or go feature in Walking Dead.
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
Only a reta.rd will believe d potency of juju...

I will say this a million and one time.

"Juju doesn't exist"

Dey there na. You never jam better Juju... you will reverse this your statement...
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by otipoju(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Darkseid:

Its called sympathetic magic.
Google to learn more.
That is what the stealing of pants by those plus boys was meant for. Imstead of bringing the whole intended victim, bring something that has a body print.
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2019
SenorFax:

Dead man Target
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by sindan: 4:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Ashawo 20cent! Which one be woman wey get bom bom? Even ant get bom bom. Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2019
And many Nigerians will believe this nonsense works! Illiteracy is a huge disease!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.