Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside (650 Views)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / Ladies, How Would You React If A Man Takes You To This Kind Of Restaurant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside by Engrwill: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
when a man takes over her responsibility as a woman. see inside

Re: When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside by Engrwill: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
The oven is covered with breadfruit leaves and leaves from a kind of hard wood called auf-rhuurhu. “ So now they build the fire,” Lambert continues, “and they wait until the fire is ready – red hot – then they put coral on top of the fire. They finish the umw and when the breadfruit is cooked, the men start pounding the breadfruit.
The women are pounding the taro. When they both are complete, the women bring the sweet taro and put it in the uulong – the special calabash made from breadfruit or other trees. They put the breadfruit in first and then the taro on top. Then they cover it up and see that the uulong faces the Big Bird - the east - and it stays overnight for the final ceremony the next day.“
Re: When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside by olufunmi10: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
I lie the taro thing jare. This man deymake village taro. Not bad. But this is how to make the taro modern way. Some people like village life. This na the ingredients.

Ingredients]
1/2 purple taro, about 500g
125ml (1/2 cup) canola oil *
100-150g caster sugar, or adjust to taste
1/4 teaspoon salt

. Peel the taro and cut into thin slices.
2. Steam over high heat for about 30 minutes or until soft.
3. Mash with a fork for rougher paste, or blend into finer paste (you may need to add a little water if blending) depending on its use for buns or cakes. You should have about 400-450g mashed taro.
4. Heat oil in pot. Add mashed or blended taro, salt and half the sugar. Cook over moderate heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Taste and add remaining sugar, adjust. and stir until sugar dissolves and paste thickens. Remove from heat.

For some people they use palmie.
Re: When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside by r231(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
hmmmmmm
Re: When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside by xhosachoc(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
wink Now thats a confident man,he doesn't give a shit if people think he is kitty whipped or not!Guys take note!
Re: When A Man Takes Over Her Responsibility As A Woman. See Inside by Kelvinj(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hmmmm, i no understand ooo

(1) (Reply)

Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / The Audacity Of Some Men / Please Help: My Father Is Refusing Me Marriage To My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.