Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,531 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (651 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
WHOM WILL YOU GO FOR,

The one that adores you, loves you and would do virtually anything within their power to please you but you don't like him/her OR the one you like sooo much but you can only hope that one day he/she would love you back.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Yorisb: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
playah P:

WHOM WILL YOU GO FOR,

The one that adores you, loves you and would do virtually anything within their power to please you but you don't like him/her OR the one you like sooo much but you can only hope that one day he/she would love you back.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

I'd go 4 the highlighted. . . undecided undecided
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2010
I advice u go for the former&ignore the latter
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by atampakoeg(f): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2010
both.
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Yorisb: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^Topic says choose one. Thats why u failed your JAMB!
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by tamaye: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2010
wella, wudnt go for any1 of them, my happiness is important. if the 1 i like doesnt send me then cant settle for less.

I know this is out of line but i jst joined nairaland and i dont know how to post a topic, pls help.
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2010
okay the chick i want no want me, she wants a dude she is always complaining bout
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ITbomb(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
Same old story
how their brain work i cant understand. They say it's chemistry what of biology
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Dyt(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2010
my happiness 1st
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by bayor48(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
It's good to fall inlove when you have some1 lovely to love bt it's better to go for who loves you than to go for who you loved,hopin that one day he/she would love you back in return. grin grin grin
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by iice(f): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
The one i like. 
Re: Confused::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Phate07(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2010

I'll go for the one that adores me. I can learn to like her too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Hate To Commit When They Initiated The Relationship To Begin With? / What Are The 3 Ways To Know That Your Girlfriend Really Loves You? / How Do You Tell Your Husband You Are In Love With Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.