Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. (368 Views)

See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning / I Was Debited By Flutterwave And Who Are They?!! / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
I attempted an ATM withdraw from other bank ATM and it was debited and I wasn't paid. I am traveling and confuse on whom to contact? it is more than 10 hours already and the payment had not be reversed.
Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by SUPERPACK: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
go to your bank and fill a form for cash reversal, it may take up to 10 business days to get back your money.
Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by agbonkamen(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
The ATM you used was Nairaland written on it? How can one be banking with keystone bank and be tendering his complain on forum like this. grin

4 Likes

Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
undecided Misguided youths...
Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by Gofwane(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Contact lalasticlala or simply pm me your atm password and bvn number

Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by 24kmagic: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
To whom it may concern
Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
For the past one month now they haven't returned my money, after such incidents happened. Go to your bank.
Re: To Whom Do I Contact? I Was Debited From ATM Attempted Withdraw. by Merit123(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Contact the nearest Yahoo boy for your area.

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React / Revenge Spells Using Pictures / Best Dating App For Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.