Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel (4648 Views)

Living in The Dark (18+) / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / The Other Side Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Guess this is some sort of death race.

Good job Op.

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 4:23am On Sep 21, 2019
MOON WALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

Chapter 15

Kara was a little scared but her connection to Zara made her confident, she felt every ounce of it's strength, she knew what move it could make, how fast it could fly, it was like her being with wings.
"Bring her down!"
Friya called out, it turned out that she had a team of her own who had been instructed to bring down Kara.
Kara turned to see arrows coming at her. She touched her dragone and it teleported out of the way, a few unfortunate co-racers were not so lucky, the arrows brought them down, they fell into the mist, no one could tell where they fell off to, it was assumed they were lost forever.
Jason rode towards her and screamed to her.
"Shield up!"
She look to him and discovered his dragone had some iron armour all over it, she wondered how he could accomplish that.
_can we do that?_
She questioned her dragone, it replied her with a positive roar and so see screamed.
"Alright Zara shield up!"
Instantly a white tainted armour emerge from under it's skin and clothed it's body and that of kara's...
"Now that's better, watch your back Kara"
Jason said as he took another turn into the cloud mist...
Kara wasn't scared of the arrows that came at her anymore, her shield was impenetrable until she felt her connection with Sara go faint.
_Whats happening mum? I can barely hear you_
She lamented as she took Zara through a dark mist into the sky.
_You are no longer in the refuge Kara so..._
It was all she heard before Sara's voice faded off. It was just her and Zara now.
"We can do this Zara!"
She gathered her wits together and flew back to the war front.
Energy forces flew everywhere in the sky, and it seemed she was the primary target, although her shield was Impenetrable it didn't stop Friya from trying to bring her down.
"Zara, where are we?"
Kara questioned when she noticed beneath her was all filled with water, like a lake. She had never had in the history of a lake up in the sky.
Every racer held their peace as they sought a way out of their present bulwark.
"Look out!"
A kid screamed and watched as a giant beast swallowed up a racer leaving the spill of blood fresh on his clothes.
Within seconds Kara watched as many others got eaten up, their dragone were not left out.
"What the hell is happening? Where are we?"

"The dark desert Kara!"
Jason flew to stay beside her.
"How do we get out?"

"I don't know Kara, we can neither go forth nor backwards, we are stuck here!"
Jason revealed the bitter truth.

"So what? we just stay here and be eaten alive? There is surely a way out, we just..."

"Kara watch out!"
Jason screamed out when he saw a beast coming at her. Too late, the beast swallowed her up, but not for long, soon the belly of the beast began to heat up! Suddenly an explosion of energy blew the belly of the beast to bits as Kara sprang out with her dragone! Her eyes oozed of dark energy. Soon every beast got attracted to the energy oozing out of her system.
Kara was quick, she turned and held the beast with her mind. It drew the attention of many more but she was equal to the task! Her hair and her eyes shone white, the force field around her glowed with darkness.
"What the hell, Kara is a priestess?"
The racers questioned as they witness Kara tore every beast apart.
Zara released a sword into her grip from it's armour. She tore every beast apart even one which charged at Friya!
She stood on the back of Zara to stop the beasts but unfortunately one was able to get to Jason.
"Nooo!"
She screamed!
"Zara go!"
She commanded her Dragone and rode into the belly of the beast!

moonwalker 2
continues

To join our WhatsApp group click the link below�

https:///Ks3GIJDec2gFVfFsqpFRZU

To like our Facebook fan page, click the link below�

https://m.facebook.com/onyeneke.abel.osas

To read more stories, click the link below to read on our blog �

www.abfictionstories.com

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Babysuccess02(f): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Thank you. but the updates are short and you don't post regularly.
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for the update.

Never knew there was a WhatsApp group.
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2019
MOON WALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

Chapter 16

Tension heated up minutes after Kara rode into the belly of the beast. But then, all of a sudden she made a burst out of the beast with Jason and his dragone with her. She rose up in the sky and let out an energy outburst that blew the rest of the beast to pieces, except one.
"This isn't Kara"
Friya said with a frown, she didn't want to believe what her eyes saw, Kara is a weakling, she has no powers, this person who has tore her way out of every beast isn't Kara.
"This way! This is the way out!"
Kara screamed out the racers as she pointed to the beast still standing... She figured it out, their way out is in the belly of the beast!
"Are you out of your mind Kara, you mean we should ride to our death.
Kara looked back to Friya who did not buy Kara's idea.
"Listen there is no time, more would come soon, you guys have got to trust me, the belly of this beast is the way out!"
For a moment, only the gentle roar of the dragones was heard, no one was willing to take the risk.
"I'll go with Kara, she just saved my life alright, and if anyone has an idea on how to get out of this dark desert or whatever it is called, please say something, if not then let's go with what Kara says"
Everyone remained quiet still, they were waiting for who to make the first move.
Soon Kara could perceive more beasts in hundreds heading their way.
"They are coming, more are coming"
She whispered to Jason and then turned to the rest of the racers.
"I'll go first!"
She said out loud and rode her dragone into the belly of the beast. Jason followed immediately. Few minutes later Friya followed but it was quite unfortunate for a good number of racers who were scared to ride into the belly of the beast. Hundreds of hungry and fierce beasts arrived and tore them apart.
Through the belly of the beast Kara rode and found an opening.
"This way"
She rode through it and came out in the open sky.
"How did you know that was the way out?"
Jason questioned.
"I really can tell, but my Instincts were so certain it was the way out, it felt like I have passed through this desert before"

"Hmm, have you?" Jason asked trying to get more information about Kara's powers.
"I can't tell, I have been in the refuge all my life...come on let's go, the star is still moving"
Friya found only two of her gang remaining, they were in the dark desert, her pursuit for Kara's downfall went dry. The multitude who started the race had been reduced to 10 racers!
Kara had a bad feeling, the race had been calm since after the dark desert, she knew something is wrong, and that something big is coming, she felt it so strong with her powers.
"Listen up guys, this isn't the end, this is a trick to catch us off guard!"
She stopped her dragone to talk to the rest of racers.
"So who made you queen Kara? You think you can order us around? How can we tell it is not you setting up all these traps. I mean how did you even know our way out of the desert was through the belly of the last beast standing? Who are you Kara? And what is your mission in the refuge"
Friya spoke out and erupted murmurs among the survivors, no one rode to finish first again, they understood it is not really a race with a trophy handed over to the racer who would finish first, it is about surviving till the very end.
"You can only trust her Friya, she just saved our lives, means she knows the way out of this suicide race"
Jason spoke to defend Kara.
"Right Kara? You know what and where we are heading to"
Jason continued as he threw the question back to Kara.
Kara was quiet, she sensed big trouble coming their way, some petty argument isn't what they should engage in now.
"We've been following the star, it tells us the path to ride, I discover the things I do based on my Instincts, now it's your choice to believe me and do as I say, I am not making it a must on anyone alright?"
Just as Kara dropped her words thunder rumbled, the clouds went dark, a sudden cold wind began to evolve in their midst.
"Kara what are you doing!"
Friya questioned immediately, she had witnessed what Kara can do, so seeing the sudden climate change means Kara was up to something.
"It isn't me, I am not doing anything, something big is coming, it's here"
The racers tightened their grip on their dragone, this was the last lap of the race, it was equally the most difficult, Kara could sense it.
"When do we strike commander?"
It was one the assassins Elias sent to make sure Kara do not make it back to the refuge alive. They had successfully disguised themselves as racers.
"Very soon, she would never make it back, Elder Elias made me swear with my life that she would not make it back, she has to die"

Moon walker 2
Continues

To join our WhatsApp group click the link below�

To like our Facebook fan page, click the link below�

To read more stories, click the link below to read on our blog �
www.abfictionstories.com

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
I pity kara small o. she's surrounded by people who want to harm her. Just as they say with great power comes great burden.

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
... Abhi na responsibility.

Thanks for the op.

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Nostradamus: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
nice read boss

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hardes:
I pity kara small o. she's surrounded by people who want to harm her. Just as they say with great power comes great burden.

abi o
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
nice read boss
Tanchu
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hardes:
... Abhi na responsibility.

Thanks for the op.
You're welcome chief
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
MOONWALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

Chapter 17

"Hold on tight!"
Kara advised as she took front and stood to lead the other racers. It was an intense storm coming their way. The clouds thickened to rocks and lightning struck continuously with the aim of striking every racer dead.
"Follow my lead!"
Kara screamed out as she made a force shield to give them a safe passage.
Soon the storm was just a breathe away, fear was written on everyone's faces, including Kara. They had never seen anything like it before, it approached them like a wild hurricane and many knew they stand no chance against this climate enemy, now they understood why in every race, only one or two people survive and some other time no one survives the race. They prepared their mind for death and Kara saw it on their faces.
"Guys! Guys!"
Kara had to scream to get their attention.
"Listen, we would get through this, nothing can stop us alright, not even this little storm, they sent us out here to die but we are going to prove to them that we are much more than that! That we are not just survivors, we are knights! Warriors! We would make it out for our loved ones, we have to! Who is with me!"
Sadly no one responded.
"Kara look out!"
Jason screamed out when he noticed a massive rock had escaped the impending storm to knock Kara off her dragone. But then, Kara was quick to split the rock in half with her mind, she took hold of both parts of the rock with her mind to prevent it from hitting anyone, steadily she took a turn on her dragone and sent the rock the opposite way.
They all watched with shock in their eyes, no one had witnessed such agility, such quick reflexes, such power, such strength.
Now Kara turned back to the racers and screamed out again.
"Who is with me!"
Without hesitation they all raised their hands, they trusted not just Kara now, but also the wonders her powers could perform.
"Now let's kick this storm butt!"
She ignited a fighting spirit in them. And watch then roar with confidence.
"Stick together! A triangle formation!"

"Who made her Commander?"
Friya questioned with a raised eyebrow.
"I think you would rather die here huh? If not then do as she says"
Jason corrected.
The racers obeyed and made a triangle formation, joining their hands together.
Veins stood visible on Kara's forehead as she created a force field to shield them.
The storm got to them now, the force of the wind was tough and was going to throw them off balance but Kara's hand on Jason transferred strength to every racer who joined hands together with him. They maintained the formation inside Kara's power shield.
Steadily they moved and then suddenly the star lead them to an opened portal.
They made it already!
"Come on! We are almost there!"
The star went through the portal and they could see the arena in the refuge!
"Hold on tight!"
The storm intensified, soon Kara's force field began to weaken at the force of the storm. The more they approach the portal the more the storm intensified.
"Kara! I am losing hold!"
Jason cried out.
"No no, hold on tight, she tightens her grip on his hand.
"We would make it, we are almost there!"
She said and threw Jason through the portal. Jason landed safely in the arena, the crowd roared with a shout of victory!
"Friya come on!"
Kara called as she stood at the entrance of the portal, she needed to make sure everyone goes through the portal.
"Come on quick!"
She was losing hold, blood began to drip from her nose, her eyes began to go dim.
"Come on...quick"
She called in a weak tone.
The Assassins were the last to go through, they knew they do not need to do much to make sure Kara does not go through, she was exhausted already.
The leader of the gang stood just by the portal, staring into Kara's weak eyes he took out his prepared knife he had soiled with poison and dug it into Kara's side.
Her force field dissolved, She gasped in pain and fell off her dragone into the storm...

Moon Walker 2
Continues

To read the first series of this story contact me on Whatsapp 08160830305

To join our WhatsApp group click the link below

To like our Facebook fan page, click the link below

To read more stories, click the link below to read on our blog

www.abfictionstories.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for the update op.Keep up the good work and the sky might just be a stepping stone.

sometimes most of this evil prophecy comes to pass due to our actions.

2 Likes

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Babysuccess02(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
I think she won't die, since she has the power to heal

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Babysuccess02:
I think she won't die, since she has the power to heal
seconded

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
MOON WALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 18

Zara roared with anger and whipped the assassin with its armoured tail into the storm. It went after Kara and made a shield about her to prevent the rocks from crushing her.
Jason and the rest of the racers who were safely in the arena witnessed the scene. Jason screamed out, he couldn't tell why he did, he still needed Kara, nothing must happen to her!
"Kara!"
He screamed and attempted to jump through the portal into the storm but Friya would not let him.
"Are you out of senses! Stay put!"
She held him back as he struggled.
"Let me go, I have to save her!"

"And how do you plan to do that? Huh? You are a priestess with unlimited powers?"
She questioned and looked for his response before she concluded.
"I guess not, Kara made sure you made it to Arena, so it makes no sense jumping into what she saved you from when you know you've got no powers to save her. If she is as powerful as she just showcased earlier on then let her save herself...that's if she can"
Jason had no choice to stay put, his eyes brimmed with tears as he watched the portal begin to close gradually.
Simra teleported to stand before the portal. There was nothing she could do, she tried to reach Kara through telekinesis but Kara was unreachable. She could feel the tears dropping from her eyes as she watched the portal continue to go faint.
"Come on Kara, please don't do this, you have to come out of this alive! Kara! Kara!"
She cried out. The whole crowd watched in silence, suspense stood firmly in the Arena. Simon could no longer sit, he stood up to see if there is any hope left for Kara.
Elias only smiled for a mission well accomplished. Kara can't live in the refuge if she is the priestess, he cannot allow it.
Kara continued to fall deep into the storm with her dragone who shielded her from any further hurt.
"Kara! Kara! You have to wake up now"
It was Sara, she could communicate with Kara now that she was close to the refuge.
Kara could not respond until Sara's voice became extremely sharp.
"Mum"
She communicated back still subconsciously.
"I can't, I can't move my body, I can't feel my powers"

"Yes you can, you have to fight this, I sacrificed all to make sure you breathe air, you can't make that sacrifice go in vain"
Sara continued.
"But mum i can't...I can't feel my powers, something is supressing it, I am dying"
Kara communicated weakly, she was dying, the poison has been prepared with the ashes of a relic dagger.
"You have to go *meta*"
Sara knew there was no other way out. Going meta would be dangerous for Kara at that moment given the fact that she has not evolved as a priestess but it was the only way out.
"How? What is meta?"

"It's a state your powers is tripled to full brim, whatever you can originally do in a meta state you can do triple of it! You are immortal in your meta state"
Sara explained, she could feel her connection with Kara go faint, it means Kara is either going too far from the refuge or she is near death.
"Kara? Kara! Channel your powers and think of your worst fear, your meta powers would be triggered once your body senses the fear of death"
Sara explained but there was no response from Kara.
"Kara! Kara!"
Kara was half way gone but she heard and responded
"Am here m...um"

"Zara should stopped shielding you, you would be forced into your meta state"

Kara commanded Zara to let go, it reluctantly did. A rock headed her way but just a breathe away her eyes opened with thunder and shone white. A force field erupted and caused a shield around her. Her hair turned white.
Sara's staff began to vibrate just beside her in the tomb and within minutes it dug itself out of the tomb and flew through the portal. Every eyes could see as the staff got through the portal. Simra immediately had hope
"Yes Kara, come on you can do this"
Elias had to stand up now. He knew what the staff stood for, Kara cannot make it out alive.
"The race is over, close the portal!"
He called out with red eyes!
Kara felt her bones boiled for extreme powers, it was too strong for her, she felt she is going explode. Her veins stood firmly and threatened to tear out of her skin.
The climate changed in the Arena. The clouds went dark with lightening. Kara began to oozed of lightening the moment she got hold of the staff.
On touching her dragone it roared and joined her meta state.
A sudden cold filled the Arena. Elias called out again when he noticed Simon hesitated.
"Close the portal Simon, the race is over, or you want some threat to walk through that portal. Don't you see what is happening?"
Simon saw reasons with him, if indeed a priestess' staff flew into the portal for Kara, then Kara is no doubt a priestess and a potential threat to the refuge.
"Close the portal!"
He called out
"Nooo!"
Simra screamed in disagreement but she was no match for Simon. He teleported and stood before Simra before she made a move to stop the Instructed knights from closing the portal.
But then just as the knights made a move to close the portal, a sudden lightening broke through the portal and sent them scattered to different directions!
The suspense tensed up, a sudden silence took hold of the Arena; With eyes filled with lightening Kara walked through the portal with the staff and her dragone by her side!

© Onyeneke Abel .April 2019 all rights reserved.
Moon walker
Continues

Are you a little confused and you find it difficult to understand this story, then read the first series of this story to understand where it all started from. To read click the link below or contact me on Whatsapp

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/moon_walker/16303

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Curiously waiting for the next.

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Moon Walker 2
[The dark moon]

Chapter 19

"Shoot her down"
Elias screamed from where he sat. The Archers got their bows ready and shot at Kara. Kara was hurt, hurt that despite everything she did to keep them safe, they still wanted to cause harm to her.
She raged with lightning and stopped the arrows in the air, swiftly she made a return back to the Archers. Just an inch close she stopped the arrows. Her strength began to fail her. She released the arrows and dropped to her knees, her meta state dissolved, blood dripped from her eyes.
"What did I ever do to you all? Why do you hate me so much?"
She screamed out before she fell and past out.
"Archers!"
Elias screamed again but this time Simon stopped it with a wave of his hands. Jason was just beside him, he whispered to Simon.
"Elder, She saved us all during the race, she doesn't deserve death, she is not a threat, she is our savior, please give her a chance"
Simon listened with a frown, he looked to Simra would have the same beckoning eyes and then his eyes went back to Kara who laid unconscious.
"Take her to your Chambers, we have an elders meeting by sunrise, for now, the competition would be put on hold until after the meeting"
Tension eased in the arena as Simon teleported out of the Arena. The host announced the competition remains pending until after the Elders meeting. Simra noticed the dark veins crawling up to Kara's heart, her eyes went wide, Kara had been poisoned! And not just with any poison, it a poison made out of a relic dagger.
She shook her head in disbelief that it caught Jason's attention. Jason had Insisted he tag along to make sure Kara is alright quickly asked.
"Is anything the matter keeper? Is Kara going to be alright?"
Simra was quiet. Jason was about to ask again when she shook her head in response.
"She won't make it"
Jason could not believe his ears, why would the mighty keeper be clueless on how to save Kara?
"Emm you said what?"

"You heard me, kid, she won't make it, the only thing keeping her alive for now is her powers trying to fight the poison, but it won't last for long. Now return to wherever you crept out from and say this to no one"
Jason could not tell what came over him at that moment, he could not tell how he became bold all of a sudden, but something burning inside of him would not permit Kara to die just like that, there must be something he can do; Kara risked her life for him, and she is in this condition because she did save him and every other person in her possession, he can't let her die.
"Keeper I am going nowhere"
Simra looked to his direction to look for an attitude but all she saw was a teen who is determined to ride to the ends of the Earth to find a solution.
"I am willing to do anything keeper, I am, just tell me what to do"
He went on with eyes brimmed with tears he couldn't control.
Simra took another look at Jason, she saw he had his mind made up to die because she knew the only cure to a relic dagger is through hell. No one no matter how skillful and powerful had been able to go through, they all lost their lives. Although she felt for Jason she had no choice, she had to give it a shot.
"You would travel to the land of the fallen kings, there you will find the cure"
Jason sat for minutes trying to process the thought but he wasn't making headways.
"That's it? No strategy? No plan, how do I get there? How do I get the cure?" Jason asked with concerned eyes.
Lia cleared her throat to get attention, and with a signal, she requested to speak with Simra aside
"What are you doing sending the kid to his grave?"

"I didn't ask, he volunteered, and am not going to sit and watch Kara die knowing that I had a shot in saving her but because of some petty reasons i didn't take it"
Simra left Lia back to Jason before she said anything else.
"Have you ever wondered why it is called the land of the fallen kings?"
She asked to see if Jason knew where he was going to.
"No, why?"

"Its a land where the firstborn of every kingdom was reduced to dust, it is also the land that gave birth to the relic dagger, in that land is where you can get the cure but the thing is it's only a myth, it is written in the book of history that there is a cure but no one has ever come back with it over the years"
Jason swallowed a lump of saliva down his throat, what is he doing? He thought he was going to die?
"Are you changing your mind kid?"
Simra read his thoughts and ask.
"No, no of course keeper, please hold on I would be back"
Jason requested and sped deep into the woods.
"Father! Father!"
He called and got the druids out.
"Yes son, give me some good news"
"Kara is hurt, she is dying"
Jason could see the smile that crept to his father's face.
"Good good, now you can steal her powers, now that she is weak, oh my, my dreams to rule this world has finally come. Oh, son, you have made me proud"

"Father I need your staff"
A frown appeared on Grodd's immediately.
"What for? You'll need the Gaelic stones to perform the ritual, not my staff"
Jason sighed, he couldn't tell what his father's next reaction would be.
"I am going to the land of the fallen kings to get Kara a cure"
Silence stood for a while and suspense tensed up, the druids began to whisper as Grodd stared at Jason trying to figure if his son has been spelled.
"Then you must be a fool Jason, a very big fool, you are growing affections for the girl? The girl must die"
Jason could not tell what came over him, he just didn't want Kara to die.
Without looking to his father's face he muttered.
"Father, if you lay a finger on her I would make you regret it"

© Onyeneke Abel.May all rights reserved.

To read the first series of this story click the link below or contact me on Whatsapp 08160830305

Moon Walker 2
Continues.

www.abfictionstories.com

2 Likes

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by 198800Mam(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
NICE WRITE UP N UPDATE KINDLY KEEP IT COMING
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Ibunkun1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well-done.

cool
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Hardes(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
MOONWALKER 2 [THE DARK MOON]

Chapter 20

Suspense tensed as Grodd appeared to be swept off his feet; He did not fathom his son would ever stand up against him because of an enemy. Dropping his hands down his side he approached Jason and landed his fist on his chin.
"Are you out of your mind huh? You've been spelled! Callias!"
Grodd turned to call an old stricken witch.
"Come, run a check on my boy, he has been spelled"

"My Lord your son breathes good air, he is alright"
Callias spoke from where she stood, she didn't need to come close.
"You've not even checked him yet?"
Grodd pushed on
"I don't need to my Lord, I can see that from here, he is perfectly fine"

"Then you must be a fool Jason, a big fool!"
Grodd turned back to Jason with red eyes and landed another slap on his chin, Jason had another plan, he needed his father to come close so he can snatch the staff he needed, and it was just as he planned, just as his father approached and slap him, he sped and snatch the staff.
"No!"
Grodd screamed out and zoomed after him. Through the woods, the grasses and plants gave way as the force of both speedsters rent them apart. The wind gathered behind their backs as they ran with the speed of sound. Soon Grodd began to catch up with Jason, but Jason was quick to slide past the gate of the refuge before it went completely closed for the night.
"Jason!!"
He screamed out in anger and attracted the attention of the knights guarding the gates.
"Who is there? Halt!"
The guards cried out and prompted Grodd to speed off.
"I am ready"
Jason got to the Simra's chamber panting with perspiration on his forehead.
"Easy kid, are you sure about this, I am sorry to say this but you might not come back alive"
Simra felt the need to tell him the truth. Jason looked to Kara and swallowed a lump of saliva down his throat.
"She saved my life, this is the least I can do for her, I will come back with the cure"

"Very well, it is written in the halls of history that only those with a heart of pure hard stone can see and touch the cure, no one has ever been able to describe just how the cure looks like"
Jason became a bit confused.
"What do you mean when you said a pure hard stone?"
Simra shook her head, she didn't have the answer to his question.
"That is all I can tell you, here is a map to guide you to the land of the fallen kings, by the look of things I think you have got just the morrow's nightfall to get back, else we lose Kara"
Simra handed over the map and went ahead to look for some magical items to help Jason as he journeys to his suppose death but on looking back he was gone.
"Jason? Jason?"
She hurried to the windowpane but there was no sign of the kid.
"May the spirits be with you"
She prayed.
Grodd paced in wrath, he saw his son as he sped his way to the land of the fallen kings. He saw him through Callias the witch.
He raged that he set the curtains around his Chambers in flame.
"Easy my Lord, save your strength for the girl"
Callias advised.
"Send the best fighters, the best sorcerer you've got and make sure Jason does not get the cure to that girl"
Callias chuckled, she wondered why it hadn't dawned on Grodd that his son might not make it back to the refuge.
"Is that really necessary my Lord? I mean no one has traveled to the land of the fallen kings and return alive"

"Are you saying my son would not make it back?"
The threat in Grodd's voice made callias lie.
"Of course not my Lord"

"Then do as I say old hag!"
Elias paced around in his Chambers as he waited for his spy to come back with a report. Soon his spy arrived with a perplexed face that it scared him a little.
"What is it? Speak!"
He firmly ordered when his spy hesitated"

"Am sorry my Elder, Jason travels to the land of the fallen kings as we speak"
Elias could not hold in the sudden urge to laugh, he opened his mouth wide and laughed heartily before he responded.
"Is the boy mad? Oh how love blinds the young who have seen nothing but the flowers that grow in the meadow"
Turning to his spy he continued.
"And the girl? I presume she breathes no air"

"No my Lord she lives, but barely"

"How is that possible? She should be carcass by now"
Elias found it difficult to believe the report his spy passed across.
"I am afraid it is true sire, I think the girl powers is the reason she still breathes"

"No no no, she has to die, if she doesn't die before sunrise send the assassins to finish the job. That girl can't live, I saw the vision clearly, I saw it, I even read it, she ruined all my plans, all my dreams and slit my throat in cold blood! She is my doom, she can't live, she has to die!"

Moonwalker 2
Continues

To read the first series of the story click the link below or contact me on Whatsapp
+2348160830305

www.abfictionstories.com

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Ibunkun1(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Hmm,
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by RealLordZeus(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Abelosas222:
MOONWALKER 2 [THE DARK MOON]

Chapter 20

Suspense tensed as Grodd appeared to be swept off his feet; He did not fathom his son would ever stand up against him because of an enemy. Dropping his hands down his side he approached Jason and landed his fist on his chin.
"Are you out of your mind huh? You've been spelled! Callias!"
Grodd turned to call an old stricken witch.
"Come, run a check on my boy, he has been spelled"

"My Lord your son breathes good air, he is alright"
Callias spoke from where she stood, she didn't need to come close.
"You've not even checked him yet?"
Grodd pushed on
"I don't need to my Lord, I can see that from here, he is perfectly fine"

"Then you must be a fool Jason, a big fool!"
Grodd turned back to Jason with red eyes and landed another slap on his chin, Jason had another plan, he needed his father to come close so he can snatch the staff he needed, and it was just as he planned, just as his father approached and slap him, he sped and snatch the staff.
"No!"
Grodd screamed out and zoomed after him. Through the woods, the grasses and plants gave way as the force of both speedsters rent them apart. The wind gathered behind their backs as they ran with the speed of sound. Soon Grodd began to catch up with Jason, but Jason was quick to slide past the gate of the refuge before it went completely closed for the night.
"Jason!!"
He screamed out in anger and attracted the attention of the knights guarding the gates.
"Who is there? Halt!"
The guards cried out and prompted Grodd to speed off.
"I am ready"
Jason got to the Simra's chamber panting with perspiration on his forehead.
"Easy kid, are you sure about this, I am sorry to say this but you might not come back alive"
Simra felt the need to tell him the truth. Jason looked to Kara and swallowed a lump of saliva down his throat.
"She saved my life, this is the least I can do for her, I will come back with the cure"

"Very well, it is written in the halls of history that only those with a heart of pure hard stone can see and touch the cure, no one has ever been able to describe just how the cure looks like"
Jason became a bit confused.
"What do you mean when you said a pure hard stone?"
Simra shook her head, she didn't have the answer to his question.
"That is all I can tell you, here is a map to guide you to the land of the fallen kings, by the look of things I think you have got just the morrow's nightfall to get back, else we lose Kara"
Simra handed over the map and went ahead to look for some magical items to help Jason as he journeys to his suppose death but on looking back he was gone.
"Jason? Jason?"
She hurried to the windowpane but there was no sign of the kid.
"May the spirits be with you"
She prayed.
Grodd paced in wrath, he saw his son as he sped his way to the land of the fallen kings. He saw him through Callias the witch.
He raged that he set the curtains around his Chambers in flame.
"Easy my Lord, save your strength for the girl"
Callias advised.
"Send the best fighters, the best sorcerer you've got and make sure Jason does not get the cure to that girl"
Callias chuckled, she wondered why it hadn't dawned on Grodd that his son might not make it back to the refuge.
"Is that really necessary my Lord? I mean no one has traveled to the land of the fallen kings and return alive"

"Are you saying my son would not make it back?"
The threat in Grodd's voice made callias lie.
"Of course not my Lord"

"Then do as I say old hag!"
Elias paced around in his Chambers as he waited for his spy to come back with a report. Soon his spy arrived with a perplexed face that it scared him a little.
"What is it? Speak!"
He firmly ordered when his spy hesitated"

"Am sorry my Elder, Jason travels to the land of the fallen kings as we speak"
Elias could not hold in the sudden urge to laugh, he opened his mouth wide and laughed heartily before he responded.
"Is the boy mad? Oh how love blinds the young who have seen nothing but the flowers that grow in the meadow"
Turning to his spy he continued.
"And the girl? I presume she breathes no air"

"No my Lord she lives, but barely"

"How is that possible? She should be carcass by now"
Elias found it difficult to believe the report his spy passed across.
"I am afraid it is true sire, I think the girl powers is the reason she still breathes"

"No no no, she has to die, if she doesn't die before sunrise send the assassins to finish the job. That girl can't live, I saw the vision clearly, I saw it, I even read it, she ruined all my plans, all my dreams and slit my throat in cold blood! She is my doom, she can't live, she has to die!"

Moonwalker 2
Continues

To read the first series of the story click the link below or contact me on Whatsapp
+2348160830305

www.abfictionstories.com
You have stop the story on your website
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
MOONWALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 21

Jason traveled with the map's direction and discovered it wasn't as far as he had imagined. He put aside fear and walked through a portal he found open. According to the map he understood he had to go through even when the portal appeared to be like the head of a lion. Through the portal, he found himself in a desert that appeared to be strangely calm.
He stopped to take a look around to find anything familiar but it was all blank.
He took a deep breath and encouraged himself; looking back to his map he found it was blank.
"Okay, let's see how this goes"
He braced himself and began to roam around in the desert. He knew time was ticking, and soon the sunrise would be up to determine Kara's death, he had to find the cure fast!
"Who is here?"
He screamed and heard his voice reverberate.
On taking another step he sank into sand that led to a fallen castle underneath. He coughed and dusted off the sand on his clothes before he started towards a large hall he saw ahead of him.
"What is this? Is this the most dreadful land of the fallen kings?"
Jason questioned as he approached the hall in doubt; the hall appeared to be beautifully designed with a big round table and a throne to signify the king's place in the hall.
He went around the table as he admired the quality of woodwork, it was one he had never seen before
"Beautiful"
He commented

"Yes...Yes, it is beautiful isn't it?"
A beautiful damsel startled him from behind.
"And you are?"
Jason asked with suspicious eyes.
"You do not need to know young warlock"
Jason got lost for a moment staring at the damsel. Her eyes were made of gold, it shone so brightly that it pulled a smile to Jason's face.
"You are beautiful"
He commented while lost in the moment.
"Are you sure young warlock?"
The damsel's question brought him back to his senses. She had eyes made of gold; he remembered how his father had read to him about the Rakshasa, the shapeshifting demon who was able to take on the shape of a beautiful damsel, the eyes of gold is only significant to those who have knowledge about the demon.
"What if I tell you that all these are just an illusion? I am being sincere here young warlock"
The damsel said and in a twinkle of an eye, the well-designed hall wrecked Into a deserted webbed hall with skulls and skeletons that proved many had come to the same place and lost their lives. Looking to the throne he saw a skeleton dressed in fine linen, with a staff in his hands. On looking back to the damsel he discovered she had taken on her real form, a vicious beast with wings.
"Who are you?"
He questioned as he let down his staff, he knew the Rakshasa feeds on fear, and so he was wise to remain brave.
"I am the keeper of this land, and you! You have trespassed the land of the forbidden!" The demon roared out with eyes darkened as blood and fangs likened to that of a vampire.
A strange wind began to revolve around the demon as it spread its wings so wide that it threw down the knights armor that stood on every side of the wall.
With an energy forces, it gathered every arsenal with swords and directed them to Jason. Jason had to think fast, there was no way he could speed through the weapons coming at him, he held his staff and pointed it at the impending force coming at him. He prayed his father staff would help, he had seen his father pointing the staff the same way to ward off threats; it had to work for him now, but sadly it didn't, he was a bit lucky, the swords picked him and nailed his clothes to the wall to hang him up. His staff fell to the ground, he tried to struggle but he could not move a muscle.
"Yes you are scared, you have fear in you, Kneel and beg for mercy kid!"
The Demon requested as it approached Jason with fangs ready to feed.
"Never"
Jason responded, he took a deep breath and calmed his nerves, this is war, kill or be killed. Opening his eyes he picked his staff with his mind and drew it back to his grip, he merged his mind with the staff and blew the swords holding him up to dust. He stood on his feet and stamped his staff on the ground, it let out a force that blew the demon meters backward.
With rage, the demon started towards him with greater force.
"I said kneel and plead for your life kid!"
It called out as it approached Jason.
Jason's mind was made up, his eyes went dark yellow, he was going to use his hidden powers now even if his father had always warned him not to, he was going to let out the demon his father had spent years to tame. With dark smoke oozing out of his eyes he responded.
"I said never"

© Onyeneke Abel . May 2019 all rights reserved.

Moonwalker 2
Continues

To read the first series of the story click the link below or contact me on WhatsApp +2348160830305

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Igyeseh(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Your updates comes once in a blue moon and very short for your followers consumption.
Please up your game sir.
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2019
MOON WALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 22

Jason strength had doubled within few seconds, he whipped back the Rakshasa with a more powerful force that it crashed against the throne set at the far end of the hall.
Slowly his clothes ripped apart, the size of his body began to rupture, he began to writhed in pain as his veins tore out of his skin to fit into the beast that fought it's way out. The Rakshasa stood back and watched with it's eyes wide open. Soon the fair looking green eyed kid turned into a vicious beast. He roared, it was with so much energy that the tables and armours set in the hall blew out to dust, his fangs stood out with a blood eyed hunger for blood.
He sped at the Rakshasa within milliseconds, greater than the speed of lightening. The Rakshasa attempted to teleport out of the way for safety but Jason was too fast, he seized the Rakshasa by the neck before it made the attempt and whipped it against the wall like a piece of paper.
The Rakshasa sped for safety and made Jason halt.
"Alas! What do I see! A legend of Zelda, the king Dracula, the last of it's kind"
Jason was not in for any more jokes, he picked the Rakshasa and snapped its neck, but he clearly needed more than that to kill a Rakshasa.
"You'll be needing more than that to finish me off Zelda"
The demon had to break the news to him.
"You seek the cure?"
On hearing the Rakshasa talking on his terms he let his rage down and slowly he returned back to his former self.
"Oh put some clothes on, you'll find one over there"
The demon directed while it took back the damsel form.
"Yes, it's what I seek, how do I get it?"

"You need it for the girl? Why? She must be an important one"
Jason made no comment, he focused on fitting into the robe he was provided.
"No one would venture into the land of the fallen kings, I mean I have never given anyone the opportunity to leave here with a body, only their spirits are permitted to join the spirits world. So why travel to your death? It can only be desperation, suicide, oh and love!"
Jason's silence was all the Rakshasa needed to have the answer
"It is love...you must be mad Zelda"

"Stop calling me that"

"But that's who you are, the greatest demon to ever walk the earth. You were born on the same day with the girl of light, you made the moon dark, you are the curse, the darkness, the doom they all fear, and they all think it's her, while you, you are the devil they fear, you are right under their nose and they can't figure it out. Oh what a bliss! what business do you have with her Zelda? she is your opposite, she is your unending fate!"

"Mind your business!"
Jason shouted back at the Rakshasa.

"Oh Zelda, why do you do this for a girl that is your doom? You are darkness and she is light"
Jason was full of rage now. The Rakshasa had to keep it's mouth shut and he was going to make sure that happens!
His eyes went stone red as he roared with fangs erupting from his hands.
"I said mind your business!"

"Oh sorry my Lord"
Jason was a little surprised when the demon knelt before him.
"What is this? What are you doing?"

"Oh you do not know?You are our master, with you we would claim this planet and beyond, we would match with a shout of victor as we awaken our commander Gaza! It's you we've been waiting for Zelda, to lead us. Gaza tried but failed but then the prophecy promised us you, and here you are..."
Jason shook his head in disbelief.
"You are mad"

"No Zelda..."

"That's enough, give me the cure and I have said, stop calling me that name"
Jason requested for his purpose for being there.
"Well I am the cure, funny isn't it? My blood is the cure to the relic dagger, I am your eye my Lord, so you do not get wounded in battle, I should go with you"

"You must be dreaming, I think it's time you wake up demon. I can never associate with a beast like you"

"But you are the lord of all beasts"

"Oh give me the cure demon!"
His eyes went stone red again that the Rakshasa had to obey.
He filled a small bottle with it's dark blood and handed it over to Jason.
"Here, a drop of this would heal her, save the rest for yourself, when you are ready to embrace your true self, you know where to find me. Fate has brought you here, fate would bring you back"
Jason snatched the cure before he replied the demon.
"Never, I will never come back to you!"
The Rakshasa remained quiet as it opened a portal to the refuge gate
"There you go my Lord, it's almost sundown, go through this portal, there are many who lay wait to stop you, but going through this portal would keep them safe from your wrath"
Jason was at the threshold of the portal when the demon reminded him.
"Remember, she light and you are darkness, darkness and light are never meant to be, always remember my lord, always remember"

Jason went through the portal and found himself in the refuge.
Simra could not believe her eyes when she saw Jason in her Chambers.
"Jason?"
She questioned, maybe she had seen a ghost
"It's me keeper, the cure, it's here"
Simra quickly snatched the bottle to investigate.
"This is the blood of a Rakshasa, you killed a Rakshasa? How is that possible? It's impossible"

"No, it gave me it's blood"
Simra eyes went wide.
"A Rakshasa would never give anyone it's blood, it has never happened in the history of our fathers, it's either it was killed or..."
Her eyes went back to the kid who stood before her.
"Keeper? Kara is dying, there is no time left"
Simra realised Jason actually made perfect sense, she turned back to Kara.
"A drop is all you need"
Jason Instructed.
She did as Instructed and watch Kara gasp back to life.
"Thank you, thank you Simra"
She hurried and hug Simra who she thought had saved her life.
"No Kara, it's Jason, he saved your life"
Her eyes turned to Jason who stood by the door, his green eyes never shined better, his hair that partly covered his eyes made perfect sense to her now; Jason saved her life? How did he do it? The relic dagger has no cure, he must have gone to the ends of the worlds to make sure she lives. All the while she stared at him with love filled eyes, the final words of the Rakshasa continued to reverberate in his mind.
"She is light and you are darkness, light and darkness are never meant to be"

© Onyeneke Abel .June 2019 all rights reserved

Moon walker
Continues

To read the first series of this story click the link below or contact me on Whatsapp +2348160830305

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Igyeseh(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Thank you for the update.
Still your loyal follower.
Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
MOON WALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 23

Simra paced in thoughts, she pondered on how Jason was able to get the blood of a Rakshasa. It is impossible to obtain the blood of a Rakshasa without killing it. And for all she knows, a Rakshasa cannot be killed. Now she understands why anyone who ventures into the land of the fallen kings never return. The land of the fallen kings flowed with green pastures until a witch cursed it with the demon Rakshasa. It took just a day for the Rakshasa to completely wiped out the entire race and sank the city to the ground! Yes! A Rakshasa is that powerful. How then did Jason obtain it's blood.
"Simra?"
Lia snapped her out her reverie.
"Yes Lia, you can talk without touching me, are you aware?"
Simra had to reemphasize.
"Oh okay, what is it, you look troubled"

"It's the boy"

"You mean Jason?"
Simra nodded to Lia's question.
"What about him?"

"I have a bad feeling about that kid"
Lia eyes went wide, she could not believe what she heard from Simra.
"I can't believe you are saying this, that guy just saved Kara"

"That's the point, saving Kara, how did he do that?"
Lia made a pause and stammered a little when she got the point Simra was trying to make.
"Maybe he got lucky"

"Come on Lia, no one has ever gone to the land of the fallen kings and come back. And that is not even the issue here, the issue is he came back with the blood of a Rakshasa, a Rakshasa Lia, no one, absolutely no one has ever been able to kill or acquire the blood of the Rakshasa, except..."
Simra looked to Lia who had the same confused look she had.
"Except Zelda, only Zelda Lia, only the master of them all can kill and acquire the blood of a Rakshasa"
Lia got the point but she could not bring herself to believe tiny Jason is the master of every demon to ever walk the planet.

"He is just a kid Simra"

"Lia think about it, he was able to steal Kara powers without the use of a gaelic stone, you remember right? Now it makes perfect sense"
Lia shook her head in disbelief, she felt she had heard enough.
"Simra that kid put his life on the line to save Kara, the least you can do is appreciate him, not to harbour suspicions without any clear proof, let the boy be, I mean it's Jason we are talking about here, the boy is just a teen"
Simra was going to reply but a few guards standing just outside her Chambers caught her attention.

"Simon has requested your presence in the elders meeting"
Simra quickly waved them off
"I'll be there shortly"
But they seemed adamant and would not go.
"I'm sorry keeper but it is a matter of urgency"
Straightway they teleported her to the hall to join the elders. She perceived a troubled atmosphere at her entrance. Simon looked disturbed, same with all the elders.
"Simra, where is the girl? She lives?"
Simon's question made Simra felt he actually cared for Kara but she soon realized it was the opposite.
"She lives my Lord"

"No, she can't...follow me Simra"
Steadily Simra followed to the hall of prophecy. Simon stopped at the focal point and pointed to the new inscription on the prophecy stone placed all around the hall.
"This was discovered at cock crow, a new prophecy scripted by the spirits"
Simra went close and read aloud.
'With the rise of the dark moon shall the child of light yield to darkness, and then, light shall seize to exist"
Simra looked back Simon who had the same troubled look on his face.
She knew part of the reason she was summoned was to connect to the stone in which the prophecy was scripted and get a vision of what is to come.
She went closer to the stone and laid her hands on it.
On touching the stone her hands got fastened to it. She began to groan and got the attention of the elders.
"I see blood everywhere, I see darkness, I see..."
She removed her hands and made a pause, her eyes were wide open, she was lost in thoughts that she didn't notice the blood that dripped from her nose, or the continuous call for Simon to get her attention.
"You see what Simra?"
Simon had to call when she wasn't saying anything.
"I see blood, I see darkness that cuts across this planet to the beyond. I see war; war that no being has ever witnessed in the history of our fathers, I see evil prevailing over light, I see the end of the refuge"

Moon walker
Continues

To read the first series of this story click the link below or contact me on Whatsapp +2348160830305

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2019
MOONWALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 24

"It's the girl, it's her, I told you, Simon, she's going to kill us all?"
Elias was quick to speak up. All eyes turned to him that he had to raise his hands questionably.
"What? That's the truth, you all see the power the girl possesses"
Simra looked to Elias direction, she wondered why it was always Elias speaking against Kara, why does he want her dead at all cost.
"If you would permit me, Simon"
She turned to Simon and got permission to speak.
"While going through Kara's wound, I noticed she was stabbed with a relic dagger; a relic dagger is the only thing that can kill an immortal. Now here is the interesting part, the relic dagger was soiled with the citrus flower, the deadliest poison on this planet. This means this was deliberate, someone wants Kara dead. This has not been the first attempt. What if Kara is the victim, what if there is an enemy that wants her dead since she is the only person that stands in the way. I just saw a vision, Simon. There is light and there is darkness. They are two personalities. Once the light is gone, darkness rules. Have we ever sat down to think that the enemy has been pushing us to kill the light, to kill the only person capable enough to stop darkness? What harm has Kara done other than good? She single-handedly saved the kids during the race. What other sign do you want to prove that she is the light and that someone is trying to put off that light so darkness would reign"
Silence enveloped the hall of prophecy. Simon felt stupid like a scale fell off from his eyes.
"A war is coming my Lord, what I saw is a war against the whole universe, and it wasn't Kara leading the army, it was an army of demons, led by their king Zelda!"
Simra's words sounded like thunder in the ears of the elders...
"What! What is this oaf saying? Zelda? Zelda has been locked away in the underworld for over a thousand years! There is no he can get out of the underworld woman! Kara is the threat here, don't you see it?"
Elias spoke up again.
"She has a point, Simon, we might just be fighting against our own savior, the girl has been here for years, she has clearly done more good than harm"
Another elder named Cephas spoke up.
Simon was quiet, all eyes were on him. Finally, he spoke out
"The competition would continue, if the girl survives, she would join the knights of the refuge. Simra could not help the smile that crept up to the corner of her lips, she bowed and hurried to her chambers to break the good news to Kara.
Elias was careful as he found his way through his secret tunnel, he had an important meeting, his plans have been ruined! Simra ruined it and she mist pay!
"You better have some good news for me, it's dangerous to call me out here at night, someone might see me, demon"
Elias clenched out.
"Yes Elias, there is good news, I found him, I found Zelda"
It was the Rakshasa, it had to break the news to Elias.
Elias's eyes went wide?
"Where is the demon, speak!"

"Easy Elias, he is right here in the refuge"
Elias jaw dropped now, he couldn't believe he had been with the answers he had sought for many years.
With a lower tone, he required.
"Just give me the name"

Without hesitation, the demon muttered
"Jason"

Moonwalker 2
Continues

To read the first series of the story click on the link below or contact me on Whatsapp +2348160830305

1 Like

Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by 198800Mam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Abelosas222:
MOONWALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 24

"It's the girl, it's her, I told you, Simon, she's going to kill us all?"
Elias was quick to speak up. All eyes turned to him that he had to raise his hands questionably.
"What? That's the truth, you all see the power the girl possesses"
Simra looked to Elias direction, she wondered why it was always Elias speaking against Kara, why does he want her dead at all cost.
"If you would permit me, Simon"
She turned to Simon and got permission to speak.
"While going through Kara's wound, I noticed she was stabbed with a relic dagger; a relic dagger is the only thing that can kill an immortal. Now here is the interesting part, the relic dagger was soiled with the citrus flower, the deadliest poison on this planet. This means this was deliberate, someone wants Kara dead. This has not been the first attempt. What if Kara is the victim, what if there is an enemy that wants her dead since she is the only person that stands in the way. I just saw a vision, Simon. There is light and there is darkness. They are two personalities. Once the light is gone, darkness rules. Have we ever sat down to think that the enemy has been pushing us to kill the light, to kill the only person capable enough to stop darkness? What harm has Kara done other than good? She single-handedly saved the kids during the race. What other sign do you want to prove that she is the light and that someone is trying to put off that light so darkness would reign"
Silence enveloped the hall of prophecy. Simon felt stupid like a scale fell off from his eyes.
"A war is coming my Lord, what I saw is a war against the whole universe, and it wasn't Kara leading the army, it was an army of demons, led by their king Zelda!"
Simra's words sounded like thunder in the ears of the elders...
"What! What is this oaf saying? Zelda? Zelda has been locked away in the underworld for over a thousand years! There is no he can get out of the underworld woman! Kara is the threat here, don't you see it?"
Elias spoke up again.
"She has a point, Simon, we might just be fighting against our own savior, the girl has been here for years, she has clearly done more good than harm"
Another elder named Cephas spoke up.
Simon was quiet, all eyes were on him. Finally, he spoke out
"The competition would continue, if the girl survives, she would join the knights of the refuge. Simra could not help the smile that crept up to the corner of her lips, she bowed and hurried to her chambers to break the good news to Kara.
Elias was careful as he found his way through his secret tunnel, he had an important meeting, his plans have been ruined! Simra ruined it and she mist pay!
"You better have some good news for me, it's dangerous to call me out here at night, someone might see me, demon"
Elias clenched out.
"Yes Elias, there is good news, I found him, I found Zelda"
It was the Rakshasa, it had to break the news to Elias.
Elias's eyes went wide?
"Where is the demon, speak!"

"Easy Elias, he is right here in the refuge"
Elias jaw dropped now, he couldn't believe he had been with the answers he had sought for many years.
With a lower tone, he required.
"Just give me the name"

Without hesitation, the demon muttered
"Jason"

Moonwalker 2
Continues

To read the first series of the story click on the link below or contact me on Whatsapp +2348160830305

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) / OMA Collection Of Poems / New Job Opening!!! Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.