Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (52375 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Anambralstson: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Jobac:

See 'painment' o! A whole tribe sold exchange the future of their children for 1 litre of kerosene...sad! sad! sad!
Mr. Najeem Salam, is the Speaker of Osun House of Assembly, was throwing Gala and Lipton Tea to his constituents in Ejigbo, Osun State during last election grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Anambralstson: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Jobac:

See 'painment' o! A whole tribe sold exchange the future of their children for 1 litre of kerosene...sad! sad! sad!
Watch video of My Oluomo sharing garri and sugar to Yoruba voters in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MXidC2LMlM&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by ebisike78: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Let them attract all their children is better that way. They can't keep Nigeria in a mess and send all their relative and wards outside d country, have you even seen any countries governors kid in this country. Or seen any country governor in Nigeria? But once ur a governor in Nigeria other countries becomes your home. Our education system is poor today because all our elected leader send their children outside to school so is none of their business if school here is good or not. I like what they are doing. They should all come and stay here let's enjoy together
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by abu99err(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Anybody that supports this Ipob act is a very foolish and short-sighted person... the question we should be asking is why was Ekweremadu assulted?

1. Because Ipob love Nigeria?
2. Because Ipob hate Nigeria?
3. Because of the Shirt Ekweremadu was wearing?
4. Because Ekweremadu has spoken against Ipob in the past?
5. Because of Insecurity in Nigeria?
6. Because Ekweremadu is Corruption?
7. Because Ipob is a Terrorist Group?

we all know that Ipob hates Nigeria as a country and are actively working for it's Disintegration.

Ekweremadu was assulted simply because of the shirt he wore to the Occasion, Ipob don't hate Ekweremadu but hate Nigeria and Senator Ekweremadu represented Nigeria because of the Coat of Arms on the shirt that he wore to the Occasion.
Ekweremadu has just learnt a lesson the hard Way since he refused to learn the easy way, which is to learn from history and from others. there were a lot of signs that Ipob was a "Terrorist group in the making" but Ekweremadu and others though that Ipob could be used as a pressure group for political gains. Ekweremadu has finally learnt the hard way, but the issue know is that Ipob has tasted blood and they like the taste and will not stop at only Ekweremadu or Assulting Igbo political office holders Abroad, the madness will be brought to Igbo Land and probably other Nigerian state that Ipob members are found.

Ipob does not care about corruption or insecurity all it wants is Biafra and the Disintegration of Nigeria, so Ekweremadu was not assulted because of corruption or insecurity in Nigeria and we should not be naive to think that Ipob wants a secure, prosperous and corruption free Nigeria.

In conclusion Ipob is a very Dangerous Terrorist group that was in it's infancy when Ekweremadu and others though that it could be used as a pressure group for political gains of the Igbo's in Nigeria, there were warned but did not listen on time. Nnamdi Kanu was caught on camera soliciting for Arms to fight the Nigerian state, Insulting/denigrating other tribes in Nigeria, calling for the Disintegration of Nigeria and some Naive politicians think Nnamdi Kanu's Ipob can be used for political gains.
I don't see Ipob restricting it's terrorism of Nigerian Igbo's in Government Abroad, I see Ipob taking it to Igbo Land and it will not stop at assult only soon they will start assassinating Igbo's in Government.

Already the Supreme/Spiritual leader of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu has started placing Bounty on the heads of elected Governors.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Gandollaar(f): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
Majority Nigerians want a revolution and you are still talking about fire they can't control.

Hahaha... I love the way you described the fulani kidnap style, they kidnap anyone, just anyone.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by VillagePipu: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Elliot2:
But you heed to the call of one of your obas to disenfranchise Igbo's by attacking them violently in their polling units.
p

Your father must be the devil himself. He passed on his lying genes to you.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by NinjaMetahuman: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2019
salford1:
I wish the yorubas can do same for any of their political class anytime they enter America or the EU.

Many immigrants wish to live in Nigeria close to their culture and family, but these politicians have turned the country to a shithole.
yorubas do the beating at the pole.

They don't act like savage ediots.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by 7lives: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2019
salford1:
I wish the yorubas can do same for any of their political class anytime they enter America or the EU.

Many immigrants wish to live in Nigeria close to their culture and family, but these politicians have turned the country to a shithole.

Something that Yorubas have been doing since the reign of Alafin Aole, they did it to Gaha, it happened to oba Olayode the former soun of Ogbomosho.
Have you not heard of wetie, why do you think the SW is called the " wild wild west "?.
We don't just beat them up, we forced them out, what happened in Germany is just a dress rehearsal compare to what we do around here.
The people of Ife forced Ooni Sijuade to flee Ife, during the June twelve crisis in fact, when he did not return after several weeks, they named him " the Ooni of Ikeja ".
The people of Ekiti pursued Ewi of Ado out of his palace, for maltreating his wife, and made sure he never returned, he was eventually dethroned. He was lucky, the Ogbomosho people killed Oba Olayode grin grin grin.
The list is endless grin grin grin grin so you see we don't need to borrow such idea from IPOB, it is called mass insurrection and uprising, born out of endless frustration.
Yorubas have moved from jungle justice to the use of ballot, they will always rise to correct their erring leaders,
they are currently using the ballot to expel them, or did you not see what happened to MESU SARAKONDA?, Fayose and Ajimobi?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by MobilityExpress: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2019
xtgozie:

So what should IPOB do?
Sowore tried a peaceful protest and FG arrested him before he could start...

Just tell me how we should air our greviance?

Contest for political office in the Southeast and effect the positive changes you want from within gradually. The goal is to change the system of governance from evil to good, not to destroy ourselves or the country.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Deepfeel(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.
Yorùbá deal with people at the polls when they misbehave.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence

So you yoruba's enjoy being ruled by fulani's? You didn't deal with the northenesss at the polls did you?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by djfabmusik(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2019
badboywizzy:
Ihedioha will be like, thank God my name is not on the list.
Abeg who has a perfect meme to match this up ? Lolzz

Terry g u can only run run run, run run run pass Terry g unless u run madddddd
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Realtouchnot: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:
The terrorist is now bold to answer its true name and consume those who pampered and defended it when others saw the monster behind the facade.

While hunger continues to consume you and your generation
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
VillagePipu:
p

Your father must be the devil himself. He passed on his lying genes to you.
Lol. You own father must have been the one who taught the devil.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
oyatz:
No Oba made such declaration.
It only exist in your propaganda.

How do you differentiate Igbos from Ijaws, Efik, Oron ,Ogonis or even Idomas in Lagos?

Thousands of Igbo votes in Lagos and elsewhere.
Ballot box snatching, intimidation of voters and other forms of violence happened all over the Country.

Did you or did you not attack polling units that had predominantly Igbo voters,burning and snatching ballots? What informed that action? Did an oba not threatened drowning igbos who do not vote your preferred candidate?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by foreshore(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
nedu2000:
because charity begins at home. We don't want what happened with the Nzeogwu coup whereby the impression was that the coup plotters left out their kinsmen and killed Ahmadu Bello and Balewa.

Good luck
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
oyatz:
No Oba made such declaration.
It only exist in your propaganda.

How do you differentiate Igbos from Ijaws, Efik, Oron ,Ogonis or even Idomas in Lagos?

Thousands of Igbo votes in Lagos and elsewhere.
Ballot box snatching, intimidation of voters and other forms of violence happened all over the Country.

Do you not sum all tribes in SS And SE as Igbos when it is convenient? Did you not hate the igbos because of Jonathan? If I did not know few sw who are truthful and trust worthy,I would have said something is really wrong with you. But I know you are willfully being deceitful.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by nns74: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
BOOM..BOOM...BOOM..ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOOSING..YOU CAN TRY HERE AND SEE CHANGES..100%..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING IN THIS SEASON..DONT LET YOUR MIND DECEIVED YOU..BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Where did I summed everybody in the SE and SS as Igbos?
Did I say I hate Jonathan let alone told you it was because of Igbos?

Jonathan got about 45% of the votes casted in the SW in 2015 and won the SW in 2011, does this look like some one who was hated in the SW?

Jonathan has moved on, the Ijaws and the whole of South-South have move on, please move on sir.
The past, no matter how glorious or horrible must remain in the past. . .You can't continue to live in the past and expect to make progress.

Must every region vote in the same way you do?

In the 2003 Presidential election, Dim Odumegwu-Ojukwu lost in all the States in Alaigbo, does it mean Ndigbo hated him?

So if you don't win a State, it means the State hates you?

You seems to have grand delusions of persecution.
Elliot2:
Do you not sum all tribes in SS And SE as Igbos when it is convenient? Did you not hate the igbos because of Jonathan? If I did not know few sw who are truthful and trust worthy,I would have said something is really wrong with you. But I know you are willfully being deceitful.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by xtgozie(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Contest for political office in the Southeast and effect the positive changes you want from within gradually. The goal is to change the system of governance from evil to good, not to destroy ourselves or the country.
I don't think you understood the level of decay that has rot this country. You think anyone that has no goodfather, or corrupt affiliation, can win an election in this country?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
But you do honestly think these rots will just disappear once Biafra is created and everybody will just turn from bad to good citizens?
xtgozie:

I don't think you understood the level of decay that has rot this country. You think anyone that has no goodfather, or corrupt affiliation, can win an election in this country?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yoruba States are governed by Yoruba Governor's just as Igbo States have been having Igbo Governors since 1999.

Meanwhile, you were all over the Cyber space in few months ago shouting 'I am Atikulated' as Atiku is not a Fulaniman.

Atiku is Cumming!

Deepfeel:

So you yoruba's enjoy being ruled by fulani's? You didn't deal with the northenesss at the polls did you?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by xtgozie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
oyatz:
But you do honestly think these rots will just disappear once Biafra is created and everybody will just turn from bad to good citizens?
That I don't know, Since the first republic, corruption has eaten this country, virtually every diplomatic approach have been applied, and no results.... So let's try the beat at sight approach.... I'll be so happy if our politicians will start receiving beatings like that of Ekwerenmadu, maybe they will know we are humans like them....
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Deepfeel(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
oyatz:
Yoruba States are governed by Yoruba Governor's just as Igbo States have been having Igbo Governors since 1999.

Meanwhile, you were all over the Cyber space in few months ago shouting 'I am Atikulated' as Atiku is not a Fulaniman.

Atiku is Cumming!

Save the trash to yourself , we want our own nation own name with our own rules own laws own law makers own currency own banks etc
Why are you people so painted anytime we talk of having our own nation,
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by MetaPhysical: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Igbo governors should retaliate and put 1 million DOLLARS on Kanu head. I trust igbo man, Kanu no go live past 48hrs.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2019
I support you to have your own Nation 100% but in the course of this ,it will be very wrong of you to be spreading negative propaganda about the Yorubas and not expected to be bursted and your lies exposed as lies.
Your hatred for the the Yoruba People always make you to act as if the Yorubas are the reasons why Biafra can not be recreated.

Deepfeel:

Save the trash to yourself , we want our own nation own name with our own rules own laws own law makers own currency own banks etc
Why are you people so painted anytime we talk of having our own nation,
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by durangokid: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
. Guy let me tell you, why most of the foreign countries develop is because they know that they will be assassinated if they mess up , Nigerian politicians are so stupid that their brains need to be reseted

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by durangokid: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2019
StOla:
The terrorist is now bold to answer its true name and consume those who pampered and defended it when others saw the monster behind the facade.
. Let me tell you, some people need to be assassinated like they did to Abreham Lincoln and John Kennedy before this country will get sense, stay there and be talking rubbish.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Deepfeel(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
oyatz:
I support you to have your own Nation 100% but in the course of this ,it will be very wrong of you to be spreading negative propaganda about the Yorubas and not expected to be bursted and your lies exposed as lies.
Your hatred for the the Yoruba People always make you to act as if the Yorubas are the reasons why Biafra can not be recreated.

What naggetive propaganda are my spreading?
Yes yoruba's Hausa fulani's are the reason we can not have our biafran nation cause they know how important we are to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.